The Geek Forum

• March 28, 2024, 12:08:28 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Due to the prolific nature of these forums, poster aggression is advised.

Recent Forum Posts

Shout Box

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 129469
  • Total Topics: 7101
  • Online Today: 54
  • Online Ever: 1013
  • (January 12, 2023, 01:18:11 AM)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7

Author Topic: Internet.txt  (Read 56784 times)

xolik

• King of the Geekery
  • Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +541/-25
  • HAY GUYS
    • View Profile
Re: Internet.txt
« Reply #50 on: March 24, 2009, 03:03:59 PM »

PlayStation 3 (the city)
Reply to: *EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED TO PROTECT THE SCUMBAG INNOCENT*
Date: 2008-12-07, 10:54AM EST

I have a Brand new in-box PlayStation 3 gaming system that you can obtain for a special price. It is the 80gb model and includes 2 brand new dualshock 3 wireless controllers.I do not want your money or thanks. To obtain this top of line gaming system, you must let me punch you in the face three times and your child must be present. If you have multiple children, I would prefer you bring your youngest child. This is not a joke. If you want to be your children's hero on Christmas, we will meet at a location that I will specify to you, and I will proceed to punch you in the face in front of your child. You may brace yourself if you want before I begin to punch you, for I am a man of large stature (6'6, 275lbs) In between each punch, I want you to instruct your child not cry. If your child so much as whimpers, the deal is off. Don't think I am a man to be trifled with or that you and a friend can ambush me. I am a former NAVY SEAL and a veteran of the Irag War.

This is the best deal you will ever find on a PlayStation 3. A truly unique offer. You are welcome to inspect the product for authenticity before the deal is done.
Email me for more specific details and we can arrange a rendevous.

Merry Christmas.
Barium: What you do if CPR fails.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
[The Fade^C Compound]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Demosthenes

• Evil Ex-HN Moderator
  • Administrator
  • Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +567/-72
  • Just try me. See what happens.
    • View Profile
    • Zombo
« Reply #51 on: March 24, 2009, 04:05:46 PM »

Hrm.  What if you don't have a child?

I can take a punch, I just don't have any children.

Coolio Points: 89,000,998,776,554,211,222
Detta Puzzle Points: 45

Banning forum idiots since 2001

RelandR

• Wannabe Professional Blogger
  • Coolio Points: +91/-4
  • This portion of the page intentionally left blank
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 24, 2009, 05:56:47 PM »

jack59splat59

• Annoying Newbie
  • Coolio Points: +3/-2
  • LOLCATS ARE FUNNY!
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 24, 2009, 09:03:58 PM »

Hrm.  What if you don't have a child?

I can take a punch, I just don't have any children.
Same here. I guess I won't be getting a PS3 unless I work for it. *sigh*
“Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."-Oprah (lolz)
"One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures." -George W. Bush

Joe Sixpack

• Nerd
  • Coolio Points: +176/-19
  • Low brow and brilliant
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 25, 2009, 09:13:20 AM »

Wear a football helmet.
Or for oldtimers, bring your 35 year old kid.
"God places cherubim with a flaming sword east of Eden to guard the Tree of Life from the ambitions of man.

Cherubim is plural; Genesis 3:24 specifies one flaming sword. Presumably flaming swords were in short supply."

WickedWizard

• Jail Bait
  • Coolio Points: +9/-13
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 18, 2009, 12:27:56 PM »

I especially liked the "Rainbow Sprinkler".

The PS3 face punch was my favourite though.
The Characters and incidents portrayed and the names used
are fictitious and any similarity to the names, characters,
or history of any person is entirely accidental and
unintentional.
                        Signed RICHARD M. NIXON

12AX7

« Reply #56 on: May 10, 2009, 10:59:18 AM »

"I want to go faster on my bike.
I was thinking i could make small "turbinens" like a jet out of computer cooling fans in tubes powered by a wheel power generator... would something like that work???"

12AX7

« Reply #57 on: May 17, 2009, 05:07:25 AM »

I'd have to say that it is interesting that people could point at something and say that something is not needed on humans, but I bet that they wouldn't want to remove what ever it was on themselves first to prove this. Tail bones are needed in human beings for better balance, for intestinal space, and to give you an ass shape. Having a tail bone gives you a complete build. I've noticed that these people who said this had no idea that we are human beings, and for thousands of years humanoids  had never had a tail, but have always had a tail bone. What scientist seem to forget is that we humans are connected to each other. What we have didn't come from animals but from humans. Men having nipples, and humans having a tail bone separates us from robots, and animals. This is why building a robot is easy in the leg area because all you need is the ability to move, but puting an ass with a tail bone on a robot just changes everything.

Chris

• Administrator
  • Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +286/-8
  • IT'S A TARP
    • View Profile
    • The Geekery
« Reply #58 on: May 18, 2009, 09:23:45 AM »

Ah yes, it's our tail bones that separate us from the competition. Good find, btw.

12AX7

« Reply #59 on: May 18, 2009, 10:44:42 AM »

The competition to include robots.

Ya ever tried putting an ass with a tailbone on a robot?? Man...  some tough work there, I'll tell ya.

12AX7

« Reply #60 on: May 28, 2009, 06:34:09 AM »

And an even More Perfect Target Market would be Virtualisation and Cloud Manufacturers, which don't Plan to Play their Games for Free on or Deny Proprietary System for their Modus Operandi and Vivendi has Set Up ITs Bases in Rich Internet Applications, which are in Reality, Get Rich XXXXStreamly Quickly Virtually.

And that Creates a Problem for Earthbound Administrations, which would seek Proxy Pseudo Power to Tax and Control a CyberSpace Environment/Virtual Operating System System, with any Penny Pinching Parasitic Practices ....... for the New Revised System is IntelAIgently Designed to either Devour or Fully Expose Corrupting Systems which Feed off Virgin Endeavours and Perverse Practices.

There are Interesting ZerodDays ahead, El Reg, with Colossal Changes afoot........ and which is a much more constructive paradigm for journalism to sharing before the fact, than wasting so much time and effort in reporting on events, after the fact, for who cares what has been whenever the only thing that one can change is what is to be.

Spin a Yarn, Start a Tale, Lay a Course and Follow ITs Trail....... And IT is not Difficult at All to Do for All Those who would know what they are Doing, although for All Others would it be Simply QuITe CompleXXXX by CyberIntelAIgent Design ...... in Order to Create and Maintain a Crushing and Overwhelming Natural Advantage over Stupid Unwary Ignorance and Blind Studied Arrogance........ and therefore, a Most Definite Improvement Heralding Real Tangible Progress from Virtual Intangible Fields.

And a ProgramMING which has been Offered to Team UK, but who would appear to Playing for Foreign Opposition rather than PathFinding AI Leading Position ......... and that is a Treachery and Calumny well suited to House of Fools/Nest of ASPs and would thus then extraordinarily render them as a Future Irrelevance to be Outed and Bedevilled with Evidence and Questions.

xolik

• King of the Geekery
  • Hacker
  • HAY GUYS
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 29, 2009, 10:13:12 AM »

I want to thank the anime fanbase for making rational and mentally whole people such as myself have to deeply consider whether insanely repetitive drawings of raped and mutilated little girls should still fall under the banner of free speech. Of course it should, it's drawing but it is so fucking creepy you creepy motherfuckers. Something is deeply, deeply wrong with you. If there were some way to humanely put you all out of your fucked up misery so we could get back to defending fucked up art like Naked Lunch or De Sade instead of ten thousand versions of the same story with no other purpose than for your basement dwelling ass to live out your anger at being a motherfucking underdeveloped, broken troglodyte, I'd encourage you to take it immediately. You've taken free speech as an excuse not to push the boundaries of the mind and society but instead to shit all over your own brains.

Fuck you.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
[The Fade^C Compound]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

12AX7

« Reply #62 on: May 30, 2009, 05:55:41 AM »

Aliens’ knowledge about the secrets of nature is enormous. They can use, maybe not all types of energy produced by the sun (star), but most of them, so they have no problem traveling among the stars. But in any case, regardless of what kind of free energy they use, I noticed that they are always surrounded by a translucent grey cloud, which may be the result of ionized air in the stratosphere. This cloud always accompanies them, regardless of how quickly they fly.

What is more at one point you can notice that these clouds can disappear and show up again: AFO has technology to manipulate those clouds. they use the latter for camouflage in the night sky. Imagine that in the pure night sky, an observer sees a transparent gray cloud, say 50 meters in length. He will think that it is normal gray cloud. In fact, this is the cluster of 20 to 30 UFOs. If you stare at a certain point of the cloud, you will see that a small part of it begins to move rapidly, leaving the cloud. This is the UFO, surrounded by an ionized cloud. If you do this experiment with a cloud 20 - 30 times, which should take you a few minutes, all the UFOs disperse from the cloud and the cloud will disappear.

By counting these ionized clouds, which are created by UFOs, you can roughly estimate the number of UFOs in the sky. These clouds are most visible 10 - 40 minutes after sunset, when it is getting dark. The sky does not have to be clear of clouds, because through them you can still see the signal lights of the aliens’ spacecrafts. The whole sky will be fills up with these small gray spots to resemble a chessboard or a soccer ball with its black and white patches. The UFOs all hang immobile across the sky, but if you look closely at each of them, you will notice that they begin to move faster, approach the observer with different trajectories and abruptly stop.

How to recognize UFOs in the night sky

Spacecrafts of aliens are better visible in the night sky, because the blue signal lights around the contour of its body, the size of which is 1 to 3 yards (we see that size at an altitude of 30-70 km, whereas in reality their size is 1 - 4 miles and more) are more visible against the background of night sky. These contours that represent individual aliens spaceships, can have the form of a circle, a triangle or a circle with a tail and so on. It is interesting to note that I saw in the sky several circles (2 - 8) connected to each other through the tail and functioning as one spacecraft. (See drawings below) From here follows that aliens can visit each other spacecraft and in times of technical trouble can assist to each other. UFOs can move at varying speeds from 0 to 100 km/sec and more, changing direction at any angle immediately, and thus violating all known physical laws of gravity. Since January 2008, I have daily seen up to 100 UFOs, floating at an altitude of 30-70 km above the ground.

Follow below the steps to spot AFOs (Aliens Flying Object) in the night sky:

To Find Aliens, Click Here

BizB

• Forum Moderator
  • Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +439/-15
  • Keep making circles
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 30, 2009, 08:17:55 AM »

oh. my.
Without me, it's just 'aweso'.

12AX7

« Reply #64 on: May 30, 2009, 10:43:36 PM »

A Saudi judge said it is okay for a man to slap his wife for lavish spending at a seminar on domestic violence, according to a report from Agence France-Presse.

Jeddah judge Hamad al-Razine told the group a husband was justified in smacking his wife, using overspending on a high-end abaya, the black shroud Saudi women must wear in public, as an example, according to AFP.

"If a person gives 1,200 riyals (320 dollars) to his wife and she spends 900 riyals (240 dollars) to purchase an abaya from a brand shop, and if her husband slaps her on the face as a reaction to her action, she deserves that punishment," Razine said, AFP reported.

The seminar was on the role of authorities in preventing domestic violence that was attended by activists and officials, including members of the National Family Safety Program.

While the judge recognized the country's domestic violence problem, he said some of the blame must lie with the wives.

"Nobody puts even a fraction of the blame on them," Razine said, AFP reported.

12AX7

« Reply #65 on: June 07, 2009, 02:25:43 AM »

Another Wolf In Sheeps Clothing

Fri Jun 05 17:08:38 BST 2009 by Dewey

Obama is just another in a long line of POLITICIANS that live by Half Truths... If Obama was the Real Deal and REALLY cared about Health Care, He would put a moratorium on The Fluoridation of America's Drinking water IMMEDIATELY!

He Knows Fluoride is a Deadly Neurotoxin and yet Says NOTHING! It's all about the MONEY... Pay Him or anyone enough money and you will NEVER hear the work FLUORIDE come out of their mouth...

Even Though I Did Bote for Mr. Obama, He Will NEVER be My President until he Addresses the Issue Of Fluoride...

But Don't look for that to Happen EVER!

xolik

• King of the Geekery
  • Hacker
  • HAY GUYS
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 08, 2009, 12:32:02 PM »

T-Shirt review on Amazon.com. The shirt has 3 wolves howling at the moon on the front.

9,975 of 10,059 people found the following review helpful:
5.0 out of 5 stars Dual Function Design, November 10, 2008
By    B. Govern "Bee-Dot-Govern" (New Jersey, USA) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)   
This item has wolves on it which makes it intrinsically sweet and worth 5 stars by itself, but once I tried it on, that's when the magic happened. After checking to ensure that the shirt would properly cover my girth, I walked from my trailer to Wal-mart with the shirt on and was immediately approached by women. The women knew from the wolves on my shirt that I, like a wolf, am a mysterious loner who knows how to 'howl at the moon' from time to time (if you catch my drift!). The women that approached me wanted to know if I would be their boyfriend and/or give them money for something they called mehth. I told them no, because they didn't have enough teeth, and frankly a man with a wolf-shirt shouldn't settle for the first thing that comes to him.

I arrived at Wal-mart, mounted my courtesy-scooter (walking is such a drag!) sitting side saddle so that my wolves would show. While I was browsing tube socks, I could hear aroused asthmatic breathing behind me. I turned around to see a slightly sweaty dream in sweatpants and flip-flops standing there. She told me she liked the wolves on my shirt, I told her I wanted to howl at her moon. She offered me a swig from her mountain dew, and I drove my scooter, with her shuffling along side out the door and into the rest of our lives. Thank you wolf shirt.

Pros: Fits my girthy frame, has wolves on it, attracts women
Cons: Only 3 wolves (could probably use a few more on the 'guns'), cannot see wolves when sitting with arms crossed, wolves would have been better if they glowed in the dark.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
[The Fade^C Compound]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Probie

• Professional Blogger
  • Coolio Points: +223/-5
  • The natural nap catalyst
    • View Profile
    • SoggyBlog
« Reply #67 on: June 12, 2009, 10:18:27 AM »

I thought that was so funny! people started writing comedy reviews and the sales of those T-shirts went up by like 500% (random value not fact!) or something. The power of the internet. :D
// ------- Probie ------- //
// ----------------------- //
// --- T3H GEEKERY --- //
// ----------------------- //
www.niccisixx.com - I can put this here, because I'm awesome.

12AX7

« Reply #68 on: June 13, 2009, 10:21:26 AM »

If the Brightness, B, remains constant, but the photosphere contracts by 15%, then effective surface area for radiating is reduced by a factor of 1.5. Since stars radiate according to the Planck function, to maintain B=constant requires Temperature, T, to increase. The total luminosity of the star can be approximated by Wien's law (proportional to T^4), which although not necessary equal to the monochromatic measure of the photosphere will nonetheless change in it's "color temperature" as T increase to compensate. To maintain B=constant at one wavelength as T increases requires a change in "color" that can easily be calculated and easily observed. For constant B at one wavelength, you can't have a change in radius, a change in effective T of the photosphere, and no change at other wavelengths. In a very simplistic sense, for Betelguese, Teff = 3600, the change in radius of 1.52 implies an increase in T of 11%, which should shift the peak of the Black Body spectrum from 0.8 microns to 0.72 microns, a huge shift especially when observed on the "UV side" of the Planck curve.

12AX7

« Reply #69 on: June 22, 2009, 02:25:16 PM »

Evilution! Through it Satan will consume you... and then spit you out, into the eternal fires of HELL, where for all eternity your flesh will be ripped from your body... by grotesque serpents... with razor sharp teeth! Your blood will boil, your bones will burn, and your marrow will be reduced to a putrid black SLIME... for what? So that scientists can say that you are no better than a monkey allowing you to reject GOD and FORNICATE like ANIMALS!

12AX7

« Reply #70 on: June 23, 2009, 08:05:54 AM »

Darwin Or Divine Justice??

Mon Jun 22 21:42:10 BST 2009 by Jose Nose

A twist to darwin theory says that stupid people cut themselves out from the gene pool cause they die younger. Guess that this apply here

Divine Justice: Freaking woman decided she knew better than the doctors. Well, that is questionable. I guess you have the right to not believe those healthy-people-killers. But then you have to carry the consequences of such decision and be sure not to force belief on someone else. In this case she went rampant: Decided HIV did not cause AIDS, decided the doctors where conspirators, denied evidence, denied DEATH, and refuse to change her mind.

AND SHE FORCE her daughter into the same suckerness. You can choose your destiny, but you can not choose someone else, even when it is your child (that is not, that is just a trick of words, but humans can not be property or it is slavery)

So basically she expose her daughter to a deadly disease, and the law allowed it!!!. Now nature followed her course, blind to juman suckerners and the daughter falls ills and DIES.

That is CRIMINAL NEGLIGENCE and the perpetrator has to be brough to justice. Again, LAW did not not act but nature did. She falls ill and dies same exact sucky death as she irresponsibly inflicted on someone else. I do not believe in god, but I see DIVINE JUSTICE here!

So behold the truth cause life HATES stupidicy/ignorance!. Life DEMANDS Education I guess!

Bad journalism??? what,,some people on the coments are saying this was bad journalism because the journalist did not talk to any of the deniers. Of course s/he did not CAUSE THEY ARE DEATH!. Well maybe there are not death YET, but they amy soon be

SAFE SEX: If you want safe sex, then go to your bank, ask them to open the SAFE, close yourself into and proceed accordingly. That is the only true and literal SAFE SEX that you are ever gonna get in this life (except SELF-SEX, I guess)

Also, some people goes all around demanding evidence and proper scientific method and bla bla. I do believe in those. I also believe that when bodies star piling up then we are not dealing with life but with DEATH. And that just tell me the rules are different. As much as I care, we see people dying, we find a probable cause, we act based on that and people stop dying, then that is all I care about. Everyone else that tries to change/challengue the finding is risking people lives. I would like to propose the rule that in this cases, the challenguer proves his worthiness and belief by taking the same risk himself/herself as the risk he is trying to put others into

In this case, it will mean to take those AIDS denialist and infect them with AIDS and see if the use any of those banana-rama-egg concontions that the ex-president of South Africa was so fond about (but he did not have AIDS).

Anything else is pure bla bla.

Beliefs, thinking, rethinking, principles, rights, freedom, etc, have their duly place, but when people star dying is time to set them aside and ACT and DEMAND accountability. Not everyone can have a saying

Saying that, maybe we should force BIG TOBACCO CEOs to smoke 3 packs a day. Lets see what they say then about 'tobacco is safe'. haaa!

« Last Edit: June 23, 2009, 08:11:18 AM by 12AX7 »

Probie

• Professional Blogger
  • Coolio Points: +223/-5
  • The natural nap catalyst
    • View Profile
    • SoggyBlog
« Reply #71 on: June 23, 2009, 08:36:10 AM »

I don't know who this guy is, did a quick search and I got José José who is apparently an entertainer. (guessing that's not right)

But I have honestly never read anything more illiterate and more ridiculous. I realise he has no knowledge of ....well, anything. But not even his logic is sound! He sounds like a jabbering wreck. I'm not even 100% sure what his point is, he just seems to have ranted on about giving people aids. I love ( and by love I mean hate) when people try to site Darwin to 'prove their fairies'.

I feel like I should read it again to see if I can get any more information out, but the conflicting argument is that I'll just be wasting more time.
// ------- Probie ------- //
// ----------------------- //
// --- T3H GEEKERY --- //
// ----------------------- //
www.niccisixx.com - I can put this here, because I'm awesome.

12AX7

« Reply #72 on: July 04, 2009, 10:09:43 PM »

u stupid bitch crack head mother fucking haters dont deport back immigransts u ass holes kuz wat did they do 2 u hoes? yes im 13 but so wat u fukking racist mother fuckers leave immigrants alone ,itz ur stupid fault whites wich led 2 9/11 just by being racist!!! itz sad wat happened in 911 but y r u fighting against mexicans or immigrants?? leave us alone bitch..and yes im mexican and im 13!! but that doesnt give u he right to hate !!!!!!!

12AX7

« Reply #73 on: July 05, 2009, 01:16:49 PM »

I don't know who this guy is, did a quick search and I got José José who is apparently an entertainer. (guessing that's not right)
   LOL!! No, this was on  NewScientist or LiveScience (can't remember which) in the comments section. Probably the first fake name that popped into his head. You don't have to be registered to comment.

The part about the lady and her daughter was in the article; she was pregnant and diagnosed with AIDS. However, she didn't believe in AIDS, and claimed it was the treatment that actually made you get sick and die. So she refused treatment. Her daughter was born HIV+. In short; they both died.

But I have honestly never read anything more illiterate and more ridiculous. I realise he has no knowledge of ....well, anything. But not even his logic is sound! He sounds like a jabbering wreck. I'm not even 100% sure what his point is, he just seems to have ranted on about giving people aids. I love ( and by love I mean hate) when people try to site Darwin to 'prove their fairies'.
   Heh. You should browse Comments Sections whenever you find them. Just... Wow.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2009, 01:27:59 PM by 12AX7 »

xolik

• King of the Geekery
  • Hacker
  • HAY GUYS
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 14, 2009, 12:40:23 PM »

Um, you do know that AIDS comes from having HIV, the Homosexual Immunodeficiency Virus, right?

The first person to get HIV was a man that had anal sex with a male monkey in Africa. He then gave it to his wife, who then gave it to 10% of Africa, because she was a slut. And her name was Hillary Clinton.

Those 10% went on to infect 100% of the people infected with HIV and AIDS today.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
[The Fade^C Compound]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7