Forum > Entertainment

New Star Wars Movies

(1/3) > >>

Demosthenes:
Okay, we're geeks, most of us have opinions on science fiction, some of us like Star Wars (some of us don't, because, stupid), but I'd like to open a discussion on the new films.

The Force Awakens

Rogue One

What did you like?  What didn't you like?  Why?

I'm genuinely curious, because I have some strong opinion (surprise) about both films and I'd like some sounding boards.

Discuss.

BizB:
I liked The Force Awakens better when it was called A New Hope.
I liked Rogue One when it was... oh, hell... they're all basically the same story told over and over. They may have gotten my last dollar unless the next one comes in 360° VR headset version.

</Disney>

Demosthenes:

--- Quote from: BizB on January 12, 2017, 10:04:55 PM ---I liked The Force Awakens better when it was called A New Hope.
--- End quote ---

Well THAT I can definitely agree with.

reimero:
I enjoyed both. Not in a "BEST MOVIE EVER!!!!!" sort of way so much as in an "it was a fun romp and I don't regret having seen it" sort of way. Well, I wouldn't call Rogue One a "fun romp", but you know what I mean.

My favourite part about The Force Awakens was when Kylo Ren read the Mishawaka-area Community Calendar on the Colbert show.

BizB:
What, exactly, is the point of a storm trooper helmet if they can be killed/knocked out by a religious freak with a stick?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version