The Geek Forum

• March 28, 2024, 04:17:54 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Due to the prolific nature of these forums, poster aggression is advised.

Recent Forum Posts

Shout Box

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 129470
  • Total Topics: 7101
  • Online Today: 54
  • Online Ever: 1013
  • (January 12, 2023, 01:18:11 AM)

Author Topic: The Protagonist  (Read 3140 times)

Deefultz

• Annoying Newbie
  • Coolio Points: +1/-1
  • Expecting the Expected
    • View Profile
The Protagonist
« on: July 05, 2011, 04:24:29 PM »

The End
by Christopher James Sullivan (me)
   The Night was dark on that late 44' day, with blood soaked dirt. I could only see the stars above me as the rain washed the blood from my face. The SS Officer Hans Sommer who stood above me yelled orders to his troops, the words sounded like angery gibberish. I could feel the soldiers march back in to the truck, as their heavy boots made contact with the wet ground the shock wave raced through my dying body. Once all of them were inside the truck, its engine roared to life, the driver rev'd the motor giving the expression he was ready to go. Hans still stood above me, he popped his holster open, grabing for his Walther PPK, as he pulled it out he spoke to me in french telling me "Im deeply sorry for doing this, but war is death and you are in this war, wether you chose to be or not." with his pistol out, he cocked it and took dead aim, in the small seconds of my ending life, I stared down the barrel of his Walther, as the firery death that beltched out of its small bore, my life flashed as well.

1940, December 12th
It has been over 9 months since the first acts of resistance in Paris, France. A man with a dark long cloth coat with a blue band around his arm walked up to me and handed me a small note it read: "If you are sick and tired of these F___ing Pigs devastating our lands and our people, meet me in the bar at 10 PM, I expect you to show like the true French man you are." It was 9:52 when he gave me the note, I knew the bar he spoke of since the note was written on the back of a business card from the place.
   The place sounded nice when I walked up to the door, but when I walked through the door all I saw was nazis every where yelling and laughing drinking beer and eating food, made me tense. I looked to the bar stand and saw the same man who handed me the note, he had dark wavy hair, sleek, he was slim, well built, he worn a dark long coat with dark olive drab pants with boots on, again on his arm was the blue band. I began walking up to him dodging the stammering nazis who would seldomly fall over. After getting to the stand I took a seat next to his. He said my name almost like he knew me, the words shocked me, he told me his name was Luc and was interested in my work (must have been talking about my work as a mechanic). He said he would like to show me what I could help him with, he told me we were going to pay the Germans a little "home warming gift".

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leave your words =D If you guys like this more than I do then I'll continue writing it. =3
thanks, btw if ye got any questions you might want answers to leave some words behind ; D
« Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 07:24:21 PM by Deefultz »
This Signature is cool?

ivan

• Forum Moderator
  • Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +499/-50
  • Not a Mod, nor a Rocker. A Mocker.
    • View Profile
Re: The Protagonist
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2011, 04:33:29 PM »

The Night was dark on that late 44' evening...

That's a very tall evening.
"I TYPE 120 WORDS PER MINUTE, BUT IT'S IN MY OWN LANGUAGE!"  -Detta

xolik: WHERE IS OBAMA'S GIFT CERTIFICATE?
Demosthenes: Is that from the gifters movement?

Detta: Crappy old shorts and a tank top.  This is how I dress for work. Because my job is to get puked on.
Demosthenes: So is mine.  I work in IT.

bananaskittles: The world is 4chan and God is a troll.

Deefultz

• Annoying Newbie
  • Coolio Points: +1/-1
  • Expecting the Expected
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2011, 04:36:36 PM »

Lol, thanks able to fix that. I hope i could get this whole this actually written and edited. Maybe publish it some day.
This Signature is cool?

CornNerd

• Annoying Newbie
  • Coolio Points: +0/-2
  • Jack of all trades; Master of none.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2011, 05:24:54 PM »

This makes me think of Inglourious Basterds. It's difficult to judge the plot just from this much, but I like your writing style.
"A question that always drives me hazy: Am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein