The Geek Forum

• May 12, 2024, 03:15:15 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Due to the prolific nature of these forums, poster aggression is advised.

Recent Forum Posts

Shout Box

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 129628
  • Total Topics: 7187
  • Online Today: 150
  • Online Ever: 1013
  • (January 12, 2023, 01:18:11 AM)
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Women/Sex..  (Read 16370 times)

derry

• Jail Bait
  • Coolio Points: +1/-3
    • View Profile
Women/Sex..
« on: September 08, 2006, 09:36:07 PM »

I'm having trouble NOT getting laid these days. One girl climbed my fence and slept by my back door Wednesday night. No, I didn't let her in the house...I called my friends and laughed. As I'm getting older, I'm learning women are soooo easy....lets discuss it. I've got a good formula going, mixing selective words with insults. Nothing like a good insult to peak a woman's interest...meanwhile taking over the superior role as they try to defend themselves. You have to understand the nature of women though...and your insults have to be specific, witty and crafty. Women are smarter when it comes to "selecting" a mate...they are master manipulators, they know how to work their "assets", etc. However, they normally don't have to try too hard to get laid, so that's where we men have to step into play.

Anyone have specifics or relationships problems they'd like to discuss...a woman in their sights, etc.? I'm sure I will be flamed as computers take precidence here....but it's a worthy topic. I might even learn something from y'all?
« Last Edit: September 08, 2006, 09:37:59 PM by derry »

Scheherazade

• The Lorax Of Nose Pickers
  • Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +177/-54
  • What is cheese but a corpse of milk?
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Re: Women/Sex..
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2006, 09:46:31 PM »

o_O

Okay...I feel kind of bad, so I'm not going to smite you and insult you and call you a doucenozzle like I want very badly to. Instead, I'll offer you some advice, from the viewpoint of a woman.

Some women like to be insulted, berated, and dominated. Some don't. There isn't an in-between. And the majority of women don't like being insulted, and will listen to you insult them and throw their drink in your face. While this is an effective way of getting free alcohol, it isn't a constructive way to "get laid."

So make sure you assess the woman's mindset before openly degrading her...it'll save you some embarassment.

hackess

• Forum Moderator
  • Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +10/-0
  • DFG
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2006, 09:54:19 PM »

:roll: I don't know where to begin.

For one: Insulting != Witty.

Crystalmonkey

• Nazi Absinthe Drinker
  • Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +167/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2006, 11:05:42 PM »

:roll: I don't know where to begin.

For one: Insulting != Witty.

Though the opposite is sometimes true.

Edit: I don't know why I even bothered.
"Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned." - Anonymous

"Sadly, computers don't have rights, so moral arguments aside, I'm afraid it's quite legal to run Windows on them." - /. User 468275

sociald1077

• Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +129/-4
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2006, 11:15:39 PM »

As a guy who uses the "nice guy" rutine, I must say, it doesnt work any further then Friend Zone. Might be time for a change of pace.
"Guns don't kill people! PHYSICS kill people!" - Dick Soloman

Vespertine

• The VSUBjugator
  • Forum Moderator
  • Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +371/-38
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2006, 11:32:09 PM »

<snip>
Some women like to be insulted, berated, and dominated. Some don't. There isn't an in-between.
<snip>
Wha???   :-o

Please, do expand on this statement.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass.  And, I'm all out of bubble gum.

12AX7

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2006, 02:58:18 AM »

the "nice guy" rutine, I must say, it doesnt work any further then Friend Zone.
This is true. +1

12AX7

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2006, 03:03:21 AM »

Some women like to be insulted, berated, and dominated. Some don't. There isn't an in-between.
There's all kinds of in-betweens.  Alt.Com   <- (don't click on that at work or school.)

TheJudge

• Administrator
  • Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +330/-6
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2006, 08:34:33 AM »

OMG... Please don't. This thread makes me want to vomit.

Evonus

• Whipping Boy
  • Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +158/-296
  • ZE TROLL KING!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2006, 10:14:25 AM »

You're going to end up with herpies if you're around those kind of women.

But the best way I've always found to pick up women(this works more long term) is to just be nice and pretend like you don't have an interest in them. If they know you have a crush and you're being their best buddy, you will end up in the friend zone. But if you don't show any real interest they try to investigate you and find out why, and that's when you go in for the kill. I don't know how accurate this really is, it's worked twice for me.
"Did you name your mole Avogadro?" -PBsaurus

BizB

• Forum Moderator
  • Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +439/-15
  • Keep making circles
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2006, 11:44:06 AM »

Take it from someone who has been there, done that.  Random women aren't worth the effort.  "Getting laid", in the grand scheme of things, is no more important than the type of car you drive.  Of course, those who are worried about one are probably worried about the other.  Being in the friend zone, as you so maturely described it, is the place to be.
Without me, it's just 'aweso'.

Vespertine

• The VSUBjugator
  • Forum Moderator
  • Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +371/-38
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2006, 12:26:21 PM »

OMG... Please don't. This thread makes me want to vomit.
Please Judge, allow me to explain my thought process.

I too had the urge to vomit/rip derry a new one.  Then it dawned on me ('cause sometimes I'm a little slow) that it's nothing more than trolling.  For that matter, it's not even a good or original trolling attempt.  So, I decided I just wouldn't give him the satisfaction.  Then I read a post by a female that posits that there are only two kinds of women: those who want to be verbally abused and those who don't (no in between).  I couldn't let that one pass by uncommented.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass.  And, I'm all out of bubble gum.

12AX7

« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2006, 01:51:41 PM »

You're going to end up with herpies if you're around those kind of women.
What do you mean "that kind" of women? On Alt.com? Dude those are regular people, like you and me. Just because they are into something you aren't doesn't mean they are any more prone to disease than you are. As a matter of fact, they probably know more about their 'playmates' before playing than you do about your girlfriend before 'getting laid".

Evonus

• Whipping Boy
  • Hacker
  • ZE TROLL KING!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2006, 01:56:16 PM »

What do you mean "that kind" of women? On Alt.com? Dude those are regular people, like you and me. Just because they are into something you aren't doesn't mean they are any more prone to disease than you are. As a matter of fact, they probably know more about their 'playmates' before playing than you do about your girlfriend before 'getting laid".

I wasn't talking about you man. I was refering to the topic creators choice of women.

Scheherazade

• Hacker
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2006, 02:01:36 PM »

What I was trying to say is that some women do like this, but very few. So insulting every woman you come up to isn't a good idea, because women who do NOT like to be insulted won't make exceptions or decide you're cute anyway. They'll be a lost cause from the second you speak.

12AX7

« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2006, 02:02:41 PM »

I wasn't talking about you man. I was refering to the topic creators choice of women.
OH!! ok... my bad. Sorry! :D

Big Orange Cat

• Jail Bait
  • Coolio Points: +69/-2
  • pwned
    • View Profile
    • Beyond the Depot.
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2006, 04:22:26 PM »

Hey, dude, glad to hear you're getting plenty these days... that's pretty impressive for a 13 year old.

Nothing like a good insult to peak a woman's interest...meanwhile taking over the superior role as they try to defend themselves. You have to understand the nature of women though...and your insults have to be specific, witty and crafty. Women are smarter when it comes to "selecting" a mate...they are master manipulators, they know how to work their "assets", etc. However, they normally don't have to try too hard to get laid, so that's where we men have to step into play.

I'm glad you have this all figured out. Good luck with that when you actually grow up and begin to start thinking about marriage and children. Or maybe you'll realize that your deep seated fear/hatred of women is because you won't come to terms with the fact that you are actually a woman trapped in a man's body.
Bullshit is one thing when I have to listen to it, but when I have to actually PERPETUATE it, like some fecalesque memetophenomenological VIRUS, that really pisses me off. -- Agent_Tachyon

jeee

• Dork
  • Coolio Points: +189/-4
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2006, 04:23:25 PM »

Derry's post is a waste of bytes.

12AX7

« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2006, 04:30:38 PM »

lol

morons.inc

• Annoying Newbie
  • Coolio Points: +0/-24
  • JUNE, I want my life back, JUNE
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2006, 05:53:41 PM »

*takes a drag* "Aahhhhh what ....." *takes another drag*  "...a clown..." *exhales*

let em roll another joint.... anyone wants to puff the magic dragon....? :-)
emotionally unstable and mentally challeneged

Evonus

• Whipping Boy
  • Hacker
  • ZE TROLL KING!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2006, 06:48:35 PM »

Hey, dude, glad to hear you're getting plenty these days... that's pretty impressive for a 13 year old.

I'm glad you have this all figured out. Good luck with that when you actually grow up and begin to start thinking about marriage and children. Or maybe you'll realize that your deep seated fear/hatred of women is because you won't come to terms with the fact that you are actually a woman trapped in a man's body.

I wouldn't go that far. There are plenty of misogynistic little ****s out there, but I don't think that's the reason.

hackess

• Forum Moderator
  • Hacker
  • DFG
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2006, 08:12:40 PM »

*takes a drag* "Aahhhhh what ....." *takes another drag*  "...a clown..." *exhales*

let em roll another joint.... anyone wants to puff the magic dragon....? :-)

Keep your moronic posts to yourself.

hackess

• Forum Moderator
  • Hacker
  • DFG
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2006, 08:20:32 PM »

Not all women, or men for that matter, who enjoy being dominated are promiscuous or don't protect themselves or their partner. As 12 said, they're very often more safe than any "vanilla" people out there.

What I was trying to say is that some women do like this, but very few. So insulting every woman you come up to isn't a good idea, because women who do NOT like to be insulted won't make exceptions or decide you're cute anyway. They'll be a lost cause from the second you speak.

I know of no woman, man or child who likes to be insulted all the time, if ever. Dominance is not usually about degrading your partner's self-esteem.

Evonus

• Whipping Boy
  • Hacker
  • ZE TROLL KING!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2006, 09:09:02 PM »

Not all women, or men for that matter, who enjoy being dominated are promiscuous or don't protect themselves or their partner. As 12 said, they're very often more safe than any "vanilla" people out there.

Some times those type of people think they're "too smart" for protection. I'm not saying they all do, but if you continue to sleep around you will end up with one that does. The type of women he's talking to sound like they'll do anything to get in his pants, which is not a got sign IMO.

Scheherazade

• Hacker
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2006, 10:10:05 PM »

I know of no woman, man or child who likes to be insulted all the time, if ever. Dominance is not usually about degrading your partner's self-esteem.

I never said "all the time." Dominance is actually quite often about degrading your partner, particularly if you have a slave/master fetish.
Pages: [1] 2 3