The Geek Forum

• April 19, 2024, 05:21:39 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Due to the prolific nature of these forums, poster aggression is advised.

Recent Forum Posts

Shout Box

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 129534
  • Total Topics: 7135
  • Online Today: 39
  • Online Ever: 1013
  • (January 12, 2023, 01:18:11 AM)

Author Topic: I Still Work For Money!  (Read 3822 times)

Anonymous

I Still Work For Money!
« on: January 31, 2003, 08:41:22 PM »

I must be a complete idiot to keep on working for money! Instead, I should work for Hershey Chocolate Kisses, this way; I have a lot of kisses to give out!

I hate going to work at 7 o'clock, and getting home at 7 o'clock that night. It's too long, and the traffic sucks. Do you know how much I get an hour? 7 dollars! That's it!!! 7 dollars an hour for working 12 hours a day. That's almost to the point of being insane. I want something that will increase my income, without doing a damn thing, not even breathing or letting an ab belt do the work for me.

PRAISE THE LORD! My prayers were answered when I got this email that said that I can put the internet to work for ME! What a great idea! I have the internet, I run this web site, I can make millions of dollars from this internet thing! Why not give it a try? What do I have to lose? I've got nothing!

Earn continuous residual income for the rest of your life!

We’ll help you do it!

It’s easy to turn the internet into your own 24/7 business and earn an executive’s salary!

Financial-freedom is only a click away!

Oh boy! Now does that sound good or what?! You would not believe this, but within seconds of replying to that email, I got 10 emails back from other random people offering me free phones, free money, and how to increase my penis size by 100 percent!

After about a week, I have made over 300 dollars, and have more than 525,600 minutes of free phone time to use in one month's time! Wow, I don't think that anyone else has that kind of free phone time in the world.

If you like big penises, lots of money, and tons of free phone time, THEN THIS IS FOR YOU!