Forum > Sticky Stuff (no pun intended)

The Dream Journal

(1/23) > >>

Jaepheth:
Post your dreams or armchair analyses of others' dreams.

The only snippet I remember from last night:
I found myself in an Old West style bordello; it was very dark.

I stumbled around and found the fireplace in the main room, the embers were barely visible. I found the gas key and cranked it up. The fire burst forth; at first a dark purple followed by an eldritch green flame. As the fire normalized to the familiar orange and yellow flicker a chill ran down my spine; I turned to find why the house was so quiet this night. There on and around the sitting room furniture were the house's residents; dressed in their Edwardian dresses they were positioned around the room like mannequins or dolls, and as still as the same. They're quite dead, and someone... or something, has injected a jewel-like glitter into their eyes; giving the irises and pupils the look of starry skies.

hackess:
I know there was much more before this, but this is what happened right before I woke up:

My parents seemed to be separating. Mom was moving out, Dad and grandma were staying in the house. It seems I was also moving out, as my cat was there and anxious about all the upheaval. I zipped her into my luggage with a breathing/escape hole and she curled up in my clothes to hide. The lawn was uneven, with frequent low, rolling hills -- but there was no grass. Instead, the yard was covered in a flocked carpet: white background with dark and light blue blotches and golden curving lines intersecting randomly. After securing my cat in my bag in the car, I went back in the house to take baking accoutrement out of the kitchen cabinets: powdered sugar, a frosting styling kit, etc.

pbsaurus:
Something about prime rib and a friend's wife.

BizB:
 :mrgreen:

Novice:
I had a dream..

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/26/us/supreme-court-cellphones-search-privacy.html?_r=0

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version