Forum > Political Opinions

CLINTON VS. TRUMP

(1/5) > >>

Chris:
...annnnd go!

:slap

We got about 4 days left to go. I got my money on Trump winning. Are either a good choice? No. Are either one of them going to do the country any good? No.

No matter the outcome of next Tuesday. it's going to be a very. very sad day for us Americans. For those of you geeks reading this from other countries... I apologize ahead of time.

BizB:
My money is on Clinton. She has the electoral map sewn up unless Trump flips some traditional blue states (and that's not out of the question).
Either way, I hope we're both wrong.

Demosthenes:
It's close enough that I'm waiting for neither to have an electoral majority (because Johnson-Weld might actually win NM and NH) that throws this into something even worse than Clinton-Gore.

Chris:
Oh without a doubt after Wednesday we STILL won't know who the real winner is. My guess will be by December we will know who the true winner is. Either way we're in for a shit show next week.

Chris:

--- Quote from: BizB on November 04, 2016, 07:27:24 PM ---My money is on Clinton. She has the electoral map sewn up unless Trump flips some traditional blue states (and that's not out of the question).
Either way, I hope we're both wrong.

--- End quote ---

thunder3davis 2016. I'm writing him in. Problem solved.

Does anyone have the shitty webcam pictures of him posing with his (fake) Ak-47 lying around? That would really make my day...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version