The Geek Forum

• April 19, 2024, 04:51:13 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Due to the prolific nature of these forums, poster aggression is advised.

Recent Forum Posts

Shout Box

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 129534
  • Total Topics: 7135
  • Online Today: 50
  • Online Ever: 1013
  • (January 12, 2023, 01:18:11 AM)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7

Author Topic: Internet.txt  (Read 57144 times)

xolik

• King of the Geekery
  • Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +541/-25
  • HAY GUYS
    • View Profile
Re: Internet.txt
« Reply #100 on: January 06, 2010, 04:34:15 PM »

In regards to the meaning of the song "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus"

No it means that Mommy is a huge slut. If a kid sneaks out at night and his dad is dressed as Santa, you have to think: The only reason why Dad would dress as Santa is to put on an act for the kids and/or to do some costume play with Mom.

However, the kid in the song is fast asleep, and only concerned when he snuck down the stairs about his mom seeing him. If he did think that his dad was in another room, he should have mentioned it. Then, the kid laments the fact that his dad wasn't there to see Santa. Dad wasn't in the house.

Also, the kid didn't get caught, nor encounter Santa later on. If the father was indeed wearing a costume for the purpose of pretending to be Santa for the kids, then the kid would have encountered Santa before or after seeing his mom kiss him.

Secondly, if costume play was the explanation, then only lovely parents would dress as Santa and not play Santa for the kids before or after the sexual festivities. The kid tells the story about this happening "last night" so this was likely his lone encounter with Santa.

Also, mistletoe kisses and a flirtatious tickling of the beard does not play well into the image of two parents. Not in the open living room if they weren't planning on also surprising the kids. It's possible, but just another element in making the Santa = Dad explanation unlikely.

Furthermore, kids, even very young kids, have a sense of the fidelity of their parents. If a kid crept down the steps, saw Santa kissing his mom, and then thought "Haha, it would be hilarious if dad saw this poo poo." Then that's not an appropriate reaction unless he already knows that his mom is a dirty slut, and Santa is just one in a long line of fuckbuddies.

The kid also doesn't care about his father's feelings. The father could be dead, sure, and this could make his mom's behavior acceptable, but the kid's description indicates either that Daddy is still alive, or that the kid is a psychopath regarding his father's death. Therefore, the kid understands that his father is gone, is not jaded by his mom loving around, but, quite importantly, treats it as a possibility that his dad could have seen this kissing take place. In other words, his dad wasn't there, but did live there.

There was a reason why this Santa didn't purposely have an encounter with the kids. He wasn't the dad, and he was there to see mom for a booty call while daddy was away.

QED. Mom was a cheating whore.
Barium: What you do if CPR fails.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
[The Fade^C Compound]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

xolik

• King of the Geekery
  • Hacker
  • HAY GUYS
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 21, 2010, 01:24:31 PM »

there isn't anyone on earth who doesn't already know that it is at least partially a holy war being waged
against two antagonistic religions. There isn't anyone on earth who doesn't at least secretly understand
that neither Islam nor Christianity tolerate one another beyond worthless lip service.

Good Christians should hate Muslims.

Good Muslims should hate Christians.

Life would be better off if every single church and mosque was bulldozed and replaced by Arby's.

Sad thing is, I'm starting to agree with this.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
[The Fade^C Compound]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

BizB

• Forum Moderator
  • Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +439/-15
  • Keep making circles
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 21, 2010, 01:33:31 PM »

Where do I go to give that guy Coolio Points?
Without me, it's just 'aweso'.

xolik

• King of the Geekery
  • Hacker
  • HAY GUYS
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 21, 2010, 01:34:38 PM »

I take issue with the Arby's part. Del Taco is superior.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
[The Fade^C Compound]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Demosthenes

• Evil Ex-HN Moderator
  • Administrator
  • Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +567/-72
  • Just try me. See what happens.
    • View Profile
    • Zombo
« Reply #104 on: January 21, 2010, 01:35:55 PM »

I'd be in favour of replacing religious structures with Culver's or maybe Taco John's restaurants.  That would be win.

Coolio Points: 89,000,998,776,554,211,222
Detta Puzzle Points: 45

Banning forum idiots since 2001

ivan

• Forum Moderator
  • Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +499/-50
  • Not a Mod, nor a Rocker. A Mocker.
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: January 21, 2010, 01:56:46 PM »

QFT

Would like to see a Five-Guys open near me, though.
"I TYPE 120 WORDS PER MINUTE, BUT IT'S IN MY OWN LANGUAGE!"  -Detta

xolik: WHERE IS OBAMA'S GIFT CERTIFICATE?
Demosthenes: Is that from the gifters movement?

Detta: Crappy old shorts and a tank top.  This is how I dress for work. Because my job is to get puked on.
Demosthenes: So is mine.  I work in IT.

bananaskittles: The world is 4chan and God is a troll.

Novice

• Forum Ninja
  • Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +205/-10
  • Thread Killer 3.0
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: January 21, 2010, 02:22:27 PM »

I miss LA.
Look at you, hacker: a pathetic creature of meat and bone, panting and sweating as you run through my corridors. How can you challenge a perfect, immortal machine?

xolik

• King of the Geekery
  • Hacker
  • HAY GUYS
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 21, 2010, 02:48:57 PM »

QFT

Would like to see a Five-Guys open near me, though.

I wouldn't mind seeing five guys open near me either.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
[The Fade^C Compound]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

pbsaurus

• Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +354/-31
  • Everyone Loves The King Of The Sea
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/flipperpete
« Reply #108 on: January 21, 2010, 02:57:48 PM »

Arby's, Del Taco, In N Out, Mojo Burger, Zachary's Pizza.  Any of those will work for me!

Clear_Runway

• Wannabe Professional Blogger
  • Coolio Points: +85/-219
  • Apparently sucks at IRC
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: January 21, 2010, 11:19:42 PM »

Hardee's. I need to raise my blood pressure some more.
"Scatman, fat man, black and white an brown man, tell me 'bout the color of your soul"
- RIP Scatman John

http://themanicnerd.blogspot.com/

pbsaurus

• Hacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: January 22, 2010, 02:19:36 PM »

It's Carl's Jr. on our coast.

12AX7

« Reply #111 on: January 29, 2010, 05:35:49 PM »

Tech Support: 'I need you to right-click on the Open Desktop.'
Customer: 'OK.'
Tech Support: 'Did you get a pop-up menu?'
Customer: 'No.'
Tech Support: 'OK . Right-Click again. Do you see a pop-up menu?'
Tech Support: 'OK, sir.. Can you tell me what you have done up until this point?' Customer: 'Sure. You told me to write 'click' and I wrote 'click'.'

Clear_Runway

• Wannabe Professional Blogger
  • Coolio Points: +85/-219
  • Apparently sucks at IRC
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: January 30, 2010, 02:05:23 AM »

Tech Support: 'I need you to right-click on the Open Desktop.'
Customer: 'OK.'
Tech Support: 'Did you get a pop-up menu?'
Tech Support: 'OK . Right-Click again. Do you see a pop-up menu?'
Tech Support: 'OK, sir.. Can you tell me what you have done up until this point?' Customer: 'Sure. You told me to write 'click' and I wrote 'click'.'

I'm sure Ive heard that before.
"Scatman, fat man, black and white an brown man, tell me 'bout the color of your soul"
- RIP Scatman John

http://themanicnerd.blogspot.com/

12AX7

« Reply #113 on: January 30, 2010, 05:02:47 PM »

I'm sure Ive heard that before.

Bully for you! You win a cookie.txt

xolik

• King of the Geekery
  • Hacker
  • HAY GUYS
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: February 04, 2010, 07:46:52 PM »

Being queer is kinda like being a vampire. We are all descended from the original Fruitcake of Prancing Darkness. There are the pureblooded noble houses (gays and lesbians), and then there are the daywalkers (filthy halfbreeds/bisexuals). Every so often we will turn another to our side and our ranks swell with fauxhawks, lipgloss, wild orgies and the most fierce struts you've ever seen. I've seen a lipstick and a flamer Z-snapping at each other, hands a blur and eyes blazing as they bitch the other out for spilling their apple-tini on the other's purse. I've seen a butchdyke shoulder checking a bear-daddy during a pickup game of rugby. The things I've seen...

You're probably asking yourself where transpeople fit into this. They are the lycans, of course. Every few weeks they can no longer withhold their natures and with exultant, soul-ripping screams of raw, animal release they shed their skins and assume their true forms. They grow long nails (some of them) and the others grow hair.

For too long the vampires and the lycans have warred against one another. I hope in my lifetime to see an alliance between our noble races as we seek to overcome the petty humans. Once we have taken over their magical ritual of marriage we will be able to summon La Fagra--the embodiment of pure homosexuality, a twisting, writhing torrent of pure Queer that will turn everyone instantly into one of us.

I eagerly await the day.

I bet somebody here knows where this came from.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
[The Fade^C Compound]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Timberwolf

• Jail Bait
  • Coolio Points: +43/-4
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: February 04, 2010, 11:17:18 PM »

I didn't realize "All your base belong to us" had extra verses butt that was a fine read. Fruitcake of Prancing Darknes FTW

12AX7

« Reply #116 on: March 19, 2010, 12:01:52 AM »

Sorry, but sometimes I see so many comments that are so mind-blowingly idiotic I have to respond; but these people are SO stupid it wouldn't do any good to reply there.
  These are a few comments from an article about the Casey Anthony case. Remember - these people vote and breed.

teresatyler
Florida
I dont want my taxes to pay for her defense, she should have a court appointed attorney why should we pay for big dollar attorneys. anyone else would get a court appointed attorney what makes her different? I helped search for her daughter and she is responsible for her daughter and what happens to her as should any mother be. This is sad if tax payers have to pay for this.

???
Riiiiight. Because the taxpayers don't pay for a "court-appointed attorney". They get paid by . . . someone I dont know who, but not taxpayers. Of course.

It is ironic that ABC, a wholly owner subsidiary of the Walt Disney Company -- a company built upon and sustained largely by the sale of content and merchandise for children, paid such a large sum to a woman accused of killing a child.

Just shameful!! Built and sustained by trafficking and selling  "content" and "merchandise" for CHILDREN!! Just utterly EVIL, I tell ya.  See, this is what happens when you have "wholly owner subsidiary"s .

So if indeed she was paid money..Where did it go..Surely not towards FUNERAL expenses for her Daughter whom she killed.. Her parents home is in foreclosure, the parents went on a Short cruise,, which they are stating that it was an INEXPENSIVE CRUISE..(id like to know where I can find an in-expensive cruise) They had Communities rallying for searching for kaylee DONATIONS were given by many.. and Strangers were leaving KASEY/Casey money for her Prison canteen fund. SO where did the so called Money go too??

Erm...  maybe it went to DEFEND herself? To pay these "high-powered attorneys" everyone is ranting about?
 ...and it's not "so-called" money. Fucking moron.

I think Casey Anthony is nothing more than a cheap ho who thinks of herself as the star of hero own movie. It's got to be all about her. Looks like she needs more money now, since she has already depleted her mommy and daddy's bank account. If she hasn't sought professional help from a psych, she should...that chick's crazy dangerous, to herself or anybody who gets in the way of her being the star of her own tv show.

Ok, wait. Let me try to get your point here. She is currently sitting in a prison cell, abandoned by her friends, family, husband; penniliess, childless, brutally hated by all of society, most likely in serious danger of getting shanked 24/7, yet HASN'T EVEN BEEN CONVICTED YET; and you somehow perceive this as her being a danger to anyone stopping her from getting her own TV show?

Huh??  What in the FUCK did you just actually say??

xolik

• King of the Geekery
  • Hacker
  • HAY GUYS
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: May 05, 2010, 07:38:17 PM »

Every time I see over 40 new posts in this thread, I know there's a stupid derail going on. Before I clicked I thought to myself: 'this is probably going to be about atheism or ranch dressing.'

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
[The Fade^C Compound]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Demosthenes

• Evil Ex-HN Moderator
  • Administrator
  • Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +567/-72
  • Just try me. See what happens.
    • View Profile
    • Zombo
« Reply #118 on: May 06, 2010, 09:25:44 AM »

Speaking of atheism, this is from an actual discussion I've been having online with a long-lost cousin of mine (he happens to be a God freak):

Man's first instinct is to create a completely new identity for himself. Ex. "I will be a ___________ when I grow up."

We act like a thing and become a thing. Just as cells act like they make up our bodies. So they do!

All things exist as one specific thing which needs other specific things to survive. You know this i'm sure, sorry for the boring intro, long story short when we were earlier on in our progression of learning how to exist within this world our creator shaped our thinking and I think He took His time with this one. So long story short He couldn't make man believe immediately or the creator Himself would never know the in-depth process of how it must feel within short time space and long time-space.

For this purpose man couldn't believe in a God straight out, but they thought the tasks at hand seem a bit to daunting for just one creator to handle so within them they devised a way of explaining the different parts of the whole of creation. This transposed and with disbelief and some time these separate entities of God are now within and of themselves being Man's design which can only acknowledge that which is within upon his own means. But when said man acquires outside knowledge through outside means, it is not of His own design that he should claim said belief.

So in the end all streams flow from one main stream, one great being, one actuality within and without of our small realities. Our semi-realities make up not one trillionth of His all consuming might and presence within every fiber of our being, physical, literal, and imaginative.

So we evolved to understand this truth about the creator while others stayed behind to study man's design. and ponder upon the differences instead of realizing the wholeness one truly exists.

I can't make any sense out of that whatsoever. 

Coolio Points: 89,000,998,776,554,211,222
Detta Puzzle Points: 45

Banning forum idiots since 2001

xolik

• King of the Geekery
  • Hacker
  • HAY GUYS
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: May 06, 2010, 09:55:53 AM »

Speaking of atheism, this is from an actual discussion I've been having online with a long-lost cousin of mine (he happens to be a God freak):

You should respond with 'lolwut' and see what happens.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
[The Fade^C Compound]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Wunderkind

• Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +419/-36
  • drunk and practicing witchcraft
    • View Profile
« Reply #120 on: May 06, 2010, 10:14:38 AM »

So long story short you have no idea what you're talking about. So long story short, you're making shit up now. And long story short that was too long and I stopped after the third time he said "long story short".
Because you either live life - bruises, skinned knees and all - or you turn your back on it and start dying. -- Captain Pike
I clicked 12AX7's banner.

Novice

• Forum Ninja
  • Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +205/-10
  • Thread Killer 3.0
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: May 06, 2010, 11:09:58 AM »

Seems to me he's saying God planned man's making up of different religions and made up ideas about how and why things in our world happen. It was all part of the plan so that they would eventually understand that it was God all along.

HOW CONVENIENT!
Look at you, hacker: a pathetic creature of meat and bone, panting and sweating as you run through my corridors. How can you challenge a perfect, immortal machine?

ivan

• Forum Moderator
  • Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +499/-50
  • Not a Mod, nor a Rocker. A Mocker.
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: May 06, 2010, 11:23:36 AM »

Oops, looks like Novice got in before me, but here goes anyway:

I bet your cousin would argue that it's you who is actually lost.

In a nutshell: God deliberately created man a heathen so that man could naturally acquire enlightenment, rather than be force-fed The Truth. This way, by observing man's learning process, God would gain understanding of what it is like to be a mortal. So, man's path to enlightenment evolved from pan-deism and atheism to, finally, The Truth. However, this does not mean that God is somehow "created" in man's mind, because the knowledge of God came from God, and was merely found by man. We know this because EVERYTHING comes from God, because God is everything. Us atheists are unenlightened throwbacks, and true believers like your cousin are intellectually evolved. In between us throwbacks and your enlightened cousin are a bunch of people preoccupied with studying religion (i.e., man's imperfect version of The Truth), instead of just knowing The Truth. In other words, philosophers are no more enlightened than heathens.

I don't know how your cousin squares this with a literal interpretation of the Bible, where, you might remember, God pretty much bludgeons Adam, Eve, and various ensuing Israelites with The Truth.

By the way, is this the cousin that knows Danny Trejo?

edit: Yes, Novice's translation was more nutshelly, but why should I use fewer words when I can use more?
« Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 11:25:28 AM by ivan »
"I TYPE 120 WORDS PER MINUTE, BUT IT'S IN MY OWN LANGUAGE!"  -Detta

xolik: WHERE IS OBAMA'S GIFT CERTIFICATE?
Demosthenes: Is that from the gifters movement?

Detta: Crappy old shorts and a tank top.  This is how I dress for work. Because my job is to get puked on.
Demosthenes: So is mine.  I work in IT.

bananaskittles: The world is 4chan and God is a troll.

Wunderkind

• Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +419/-36
  • drunk and practicing witchcraft
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: May 06, 2010, 11:35:06 AM »

In a nutshell: ...
I only read all of this because you wrote it.

Now, I have one question.

lolwut?
Because you either live life - bruises, skinned knees and all - or you turn your back on it and start dying. -- Captain Pike
I clicked 12AX7's banner.

pbsaurus

• Hacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: May 06, 2010, 12:01:29 PM »

So in a nutshell is a euphemism for Demo's cousin's brane?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7