The Geek Forum

• May 11, 2024, 09:41:32 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Due to the prolific nature of these forums, poster aggression is advised.

Recent Forum Posts

Shout Box

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 129628
  • Total Topics: 7187
  • Online Today: 158
  • Online Ever: 1013
  • (January 12, 2023, 01:18:11 AM)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Vampire  (Read 14884 times)

Demosthenes

• Evil Ex-HN Moderator
  • Administrator
  • Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +567/-72
  • Just try me. See what happens.
    • View Profile
    • Zombo
Re: Vampire
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2008, 01:02:20 PM »

Is that suppose to affect me? I means seriously I wear a belt of m60 ammo around my waist you think that a few people saying -1 "coolio" point is going to bug me? I can see you people marking them if I care to so please don't waist posts with something that trivial...

-1 for dissing Coolio points.

Coolio Points: 89,000,998,776,554,211,222
Detta Puzzle Points: 45

Banning forum idiots since 2001

pbsaurus

• Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +354/-31
  • Everyone Loves The King Of The Sea
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/flipperpete
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2008, 01:04:22 PM »

BUT MORE LIKE THIS IF THE WAIST WAS AN AMERICAN ONE

pickled kitten

• Computer Whore
  • Coolio Points: +108/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2008, 01:14:35 PM »

so you're saying your saving yourself for bruce campbell?

/SARCASM <--- Fixed the problem ;)

xolik

• King of the Geekery
  • Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +541/-25
  • HAY GUYS
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2008, 01:15:48 PM »

so you're saying your saving yourself for bruce campbell?

I like Bruce. He's cool and not just because he played Ash. One of these days I'm going to read his book. I just need to get off my arse and buy a copy.
Barium: What you do if CPR fails.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
[The Fade^C Compound]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

BizB

• Forum Moderator
  • Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +439/-15
  • Keep making circles
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2008, 01:16:25 PM »

pb, that actually works both ways.  Amerikens are big waisted and big wasters.
Without me, it's just 'aweso'.

pickled kitten

• Computer Whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2008, 01:19:13 PM »

Name: Chris a.k.a. Vampire
Job: soon to be an Army Information Technology Expert otherwise known as an IT
religion: Bruce Campbell...
Hobbies: Video games, anime, movies, computers, and music
Relationships: single cause women are insane
Horoscope: Cancer
About me:
I love computers to the point when i go into basic Training I am probably gonna cry myself to sleep because ill be away from my computer... but once I am done I will be buying myself a new rig that will bring tears of joy to my eyes! I will give you guys the specs once I finally order it. I am not going to basic for several months because my sister is preggers and wants me here for the baby to be born.

Things I loathe: Ipods, Iphones, mac os, rap, dell, internet exploder, and my exs
Things I love: My computer, Windows vista, and Bruce Campbell the only man I would turn gay for!
I was actually referring to this. If the ladies are out and Bruce is the only man he'd be gay for then I must deduce that he is in fact gay and just saving himself for Bruce.

I'm sorry but I'm pretty sure Bruce Campbell wouldn't be gay for you.

pbsaurus

• Hacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2008, 01:20:04 PM »

Yes indeedy and Xol Bruce has two books out there.  Both were good reads but If Chins Could Kill was the superior one IMNSHO

pbsaurus

• Hacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2008, 01:21:17 PM »

PK you are right on as always.

MISTER MASSACRE

• Lady Modmalade
  • Forum Moderator
  • Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +292/-17
  • inhaling chalk in the old school
    • View Profile
    • twittery
« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2008, 02:02:51 PM »

Ipods are over priced pieces of status symbolism crap.... I love right click more than i love women (I can actually do everything on my computer past login with right click!) And I'm a fucking metal head... and let me rephrase that for you... I hate rap past 1990... I can stand anything before that!! I especially hate mm... I wont even dignify that piece of -insert favourite expletive depletive here-  with spelling it how he wants it spelled... And I am sorry to Mars candies for using one of their candy names to describe that foul piece of -insert favourite expletive depletive here-

Here, I be breakin' all this shit down propa:

Ipods are only overpriced if y'all is po', son. I can plug that shit in an BLAOW I'm listenin' to Eminem (that's how ya spell that, dizzogg, y'need some respek) wit no fukken messin' 'round. Also damn, name's not Eminem 'cause of the candy, it's 'cause his name is MARSHALL MATHERS. Notice the two letters? Say 'em out loud. THAT'S RIGHT

And psh, lovin' right-click more than women you crazy dope you can right-click on a mac Imma go home now and right-click all over the place
never used a mac in yo life

Edit:

And now I am home and right-clicking! Click! Click! WHOOO

I guess now that I'm here I might as well respond to things in a slightly more coherent manner. Slightly.

iPods are overpriced, I agree - but if people will pay x for a device, then Apple is well within their rights to charge x. In my case, I got my iPod for free, so I can't complain. I'm considering buying an iPod Touch right at the moment, because once jailbroken, they have a buttload of functionality I'm salivating over. I still don't see these things as a status symbol - maybe it's their ubiquity, or the fact that I'm not really impressed by people's "stuff".

Regarding Macs, I'm trying hard not to evangelize the stupid things because I hate it when people do that, so all I'll say is this: have you ever actually used one for any amount of time in recent history?

Re: rap - you say you can't stand anything past 1990, but honestly, how much rap do you listen to? If you're a self-described "metal head," I'm going to suggest "not much." Tell me about some good metal (right now I've started listening to a band called "High On Fire," and they're pretty good IMO) and I'll pass along some good rap. Quid pro quo, Clarice.

« Last Edit: April 25, 2008, 02:41:02 PM by Lacerda »

xolik

• King of the Geekery
  • Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +541/-25
  • HAY GUYS
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2008, 02:43:08 PM »

Name: Chris a.k.a. Vampire
Job: soon to be an Army Information Technology Expert otherwise known as an IT
religion: Bruce Campbell...
Hobbies: Video games, anime, movies, computers, and music
Relationships: single cause women are insane
Horoscope: Cancer

Things I loathe: Ipods, Iphones, mac os, rap, dell, internet exploder, and my exs
Things I love: My computer, Windows vista, and Bruce Campbell the only man I would turn gay for!

Tell me you're at least 40 lbs overweight and have a neckbeard. Also, what's your SA handle? You fit all the stereotypes.

Anime? Check.
Obsession with Bruce Campbell? Check.
Hate trendy things? Check.
OS zealot? Check.
Hate rap? (NOT RACIST) Check.
All women are insane? Check. Yeah, that's gotta be it. It can't possibly be you.
Barium: What you do if CPR fails.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
[The Fade^C Compound]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

MISTER MASSACRE

• Lady Modmalade
  • Forum Moderator
  • Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +292/-17
  • inhaling chalk in the old school
    • View Profile
    • twittery
« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2008, 02:44:46 PM »

hahaha, you immediately thought he was a goon too

Vampire

• Jail Bait
  • Coolio Points: +2/-65535
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2008, 03:48:42 PM »

damn you people are over analytical of my likes and such...
I do not listen to much rap but some of my friends do and they listen to the old school... so I do not mind listening to it... AND I WILL SHOW MM NO RESPECT EVER because imo he does not deserve even an ounce of respect....
Recently no i have not used a mac within the last couple months but my friend does and I used it a bit... honestly I dislike macs because I don't like how they are set up somewhat... I do like the look somewhat... and the are beastly machines hardware wise but I was taught to use windows and its what I've always known... so of course I wont like macs to much. I hate the freaking side bar too... I hate it with a passion... it gets in my way....

Ipods I hate them not because I am poor (even though I am at the moment) but because people buy them thinking they are the best thing on the market when really they are not... not to mention I absolutely hate the little control disc or whatever you want to call it... I will say it was an original idea somewhat but I prefer a scroll bar(like my dell had even though it wasn't built well i.e. the headphone socket broke easily) and a d-pad style control... its much easier interface and more natural for me...

I have no beard though a little fuzz on my face I do... and what do you mean by SA handdle??

and you took the m60 belt comment out of context... I meant it in as I don't give a flying whoha about what people think about me base on the way I look or type... even though I guess its not true seeing as I am correcting you all on it... That was not meant to intimidate anyone... 12 sez: "BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!"

and fyi they are not life rounds 12 sez: HOLY SHIT! You're enlisting, and you call them "liFe" rounds? Ok, Barney. Give me your bullet.

... cause that would get me thrown in jail...

and I am avoiding women because they are nuts... doesn't mean I don't like women... just never had a decent relationship to be honest... and my mom is sexist and hates men and is a religious nut.... so of course I will have a natural aversion to women... who are mostly abusive and mean in general... And I do not hate all trendy things... just trends that people mindlessly follow... like ipods and mac... cept Bruce... we all should mindlessly follow him>.> and btw... MILLIONS OF PEOPLE HAVE AN OBSESSION WITH BRUCE CAMPBELL!!! oh

and no I am not saving myself for him cause I am not a virgin
<--( :lol:  ur teh ghey!)

also I am nowhere even near 40lbs over weight!!

and now for the metal end of things

good metal bands...
(reading them off my list of music to make sure I don't forget any)
Alice cooper, Anthrax, Arch Enemy,  Bury Your Dead, Cannibal Corpse, Celtic Frost, Chimaira, Chtonic, Cradle of Filth, Dark Funeral, Deathstars, Deicide, Demon hunter, OF CORSE DETHKLOK!!!, Dimmu Borgir, Dir en Grey (Japanese Metal), Dirty Rotten Imbeciles, Disturbed, Dragon Force, Drowning pool (they are not the heaviest of metal but still good), Gwar, Hatebreed, Helloween, In Flames, Iron Maiden, Kill Switch Engaged, Korn, Kreator, Lamb of god, Maximum the Hormone (they do the deathnote 2nd opening theme and are ofcorse Japanese metal) I shouldn't have to tell you Metallica, Mindless self indulgence... (don't think they count as metal really though..) Motorhead, Mudvayne, Mushroom head, Some NIN, Rammstein, Rob Zombie of course!, Sepultura, Six Feet under, I am saying this so you don't forget... cause they helped shaped metal to what it is today, Slayer!, Spinal tap, Slipknot (had to switch it around because I don't feel right about putting slipknot next to slayer), Static X, Storm troopers of death, Suicidal tendencies, Wolfen Society, and there are a bunch more I like but haven't Downloaded because i lack space on my hard drive...

FINALLY now if I missed anyones questions, comments, or answers... sorry but it must not been important enough for me to notice...

my fingers are getting tired now from typing that much in under 4 minutes...
« Last Edit: April 26, 2008, 12:03:15 AM by 12AX7 »
HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Joe Sixpack

• Nerd
  • Coolio Points: +176/-19
  • Low brow and brilliant
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 25, 2008, 03:50:24 PM »

So I have a question about vampires.  I don't need your life story, but can you answer it or not?
"God places cherubim with a flaming sword east of Eden to guard the Tree of Life from the ambitions of man.

Cherubim is plural; Genesis 3:24 specifies one flaming sword. Presumably flaming swords were in short supply."

pickled kitten

• Computer Whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 25, 2008, 03:51:46 PM »

garlic is all you need to know.

Vampire

• Jail Bait
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 25, 2008, 03:52:36 PM »

Possibly whats the question?

Joe Sixpack

• Nerd
  • Low brow and brilliant
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 25, 2008, 03:54:17 PM »

Do vampires go "below decks" during lady time?
"God places cherubim with a flaming sword east of Eden to guard the Tree of Life from the ambitions of man.

Cherubim is plural; Genesis 3:24 specifies one flaming sword. Presumably flaming swords were in short supply."

Min

• Nice Ex-Hackernetwork Moderator
  • Forum Moderator
  • Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +468/-13
  • Slacker Wiseass
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 25, 2008, 04:42:55 PM »

I meant it in as I don't give a flying whoha about what people think about me base on the way I look or type...

[broken record]
Again.  Why would you want to talk to people if you don't care what they think about what you say?
[/broken record]

...Gwar...

Enrique and I were hanging out with Mike Bishop down at Legends about 6 months ago, I guess.  He asked if he could come to the wedding.
Flammable : Inflammable :: Duh : No Duh
"I TYPE 120 WORDS PER MINUTE, BUT IT'S IN MY OWN LANGUAGE!"  -ivan
1,180,463,441,680 Coolio Points

Vampire

• Jail Bait
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 25, 2008, 04:47:32 PM »

yes we do go down on the ladies but never bite=3
ALSO don't try to miss lead people by only posting half of a statement this isn't the bbc

pbsaurus

• Hacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 25, 2008, 04:57:36 PM »

[broken record]
Again.  Why would you want to talk to people if you don't care what they think about what you say?
[/broken record]

Enrique and I were hanging out with Mike Bishop down at Legends about 6 months ago, I guess.  He asked if he could come to the wedding.

First, the dude probably doesn't know what an LP is.  Second, I was thinking the same thing when i read about GWAR.

pickled kitten

• Computer Whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 25, 2008, 05:10:23 PM »

Your metal list lacks Carcass and Strapping Young Lads  :x

Vampire

• Jail Bait
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 25, 2008, 05:12:33 PM »

no I have no clue what an LP is though a few things pop to my mind but I know you are not talking about them and It is pretty cool That Mike Bishop wants to go to your wedding. And I just remembered the other reason I dislike macs... GAMES cant believe I forgot to mention that honestly my mind must be slipping away already at the age of 19...

Vampire

• Jail Bait
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 25, 2008, 05:14:01 PM »

I shall look into that... remember I am only one person and I care more about games then music so sorry if i forgot anyone major... like Pantera, and anyone else... cant remember every single band I have ever listened too

pickled kitten

• Computer Whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 25, 2008, 05:27:25 PM »

no I have no clue what an LP is though a few things pop to my mind but I know you are not talking about them and It is pretty cool That Mike Bishop wants to go to your wedding. And I just remembered the other reason I dislike macs... GAMES cant believe I forgot to mention that honestly my mind must be slipping away already at the age of 19...
I didn't think that was a problem now that you can run bootcamp on macs.

Not to sure on this one though since I have a PC for gaming and my mac is strictly for photo editing and making music.

Vampire

• Jail Bait
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 25, 2008, 05:32:34 PM »

Macs are over priced like the ipods but I do want the one with 32 gb of ram and once done configuring it would cost me $16,538.00 so yeah over priced!

Joe Sixpack

• Nerd
  • Low brow and brilliant
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 25, 2008, 06:59:48 PM »

yes we do go down on the ladies but never bite=3

During Aunt Flow's visit?  You're hard core.

I didn't quote your 2nd sentence because I didn't understand it.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4