The Geek Forum

• March 29, 2024, 07:32:08 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Due to the prolific nature of these forums, poster aggression is advised.

Recent Forum Posts

Shout Box

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 129472
  • Total Topics: 7102
  • Online Today: 64
  • Online Ever: 1013
  • (January 12, 2023, 01:18:11 AM)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Author Topic: Internet.txt  (Read 56789 times)

xolik

• King of the Geekery
  • Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +541/-25
  • HAY GUYS
    • View Profile
Internet.txt
« on: April 22, 2008, 10:56:41 AM »

Did you ever wonder why after each victory of John McCain in the primaries the media serves the same images of a few dozen people "cheering"?
The answer: McCain is supported by as many people as George W. Bush, i.e. 1 pct of the population. He did not manage to ever break the 1,000 barrier for an audience, including the large share of paid campaign personnel.

Why did the Illuminati stage the 2008 US elections as John McCain losing to Hillary Clinton, supported by less than 5 pct of the population, after staging the "close as it can get" victory of Clinton against the "hope of change for America", supported by 80 pct of the "voters", "black" "ex-Muslim" Obama (1)?

Why did the Illuminati openly tell the sheep in 2006 some of the truth about 9/11, e.g. that the WTC towers were demolished? (2)

Answer: Illuminati Religion B-Plan and the ultimate border
The start point to answer both questions is one and the same.
The main objective of having 1 pct McCain as the candidate losing to 5 pct Clinton is not to cover-up the fact that the Bush administration is supported by less than 1 pct of the population.
It is to prove the Illuminati Religion B-Plan to be correct, i.e. that the Illuminati can reach perfection, which means total deception and total control of the sheep.

The ultimate border for total control is defined by the Illuminati telling to the sheep all the basics about how completely they were fooled.
In other words, telling to the sheep EXACTLY what Matt Marriott explained to them during the last 10 years. (3)

Reductionism again and again
The BIG LIE Technique becomes redundant (4), after the formal acceptance of the "human cattle" to carry the mark on their forehead and on their right hand, i.e. in thoughts and deeds, in 2004.
The Reduction of the BIG LIE Technique: End Times Reductionism again and again. (5)

Notes
(1) Obama now on 10 victories in a row.... before he will be repeating the New York and California script in Texas and Ohio, i.e. asking for applause for Clinton's voting machines and her next "victories".
Don't blame Obama's Muslim grandmother, digging for potable water from a hole in the ground each day, for his "defeat", where "each vote counts". After all she did not cast her vote into the voting machines...

Every time I see something online that just boggles the mind in its stupidity, I'm posting it here. Feel free to do the same.
Barium: What you do if CPR fails.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
[The Fade^C Compound]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

reimero

• Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +112/-5
    • View Profile
    • http://www.omgjonx.com
Re: Internet.txt
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2008, 11:18:45 AM »

Unfortunately, there's not enough room here to post creationwiki.org in its entirety here.
"This f*cker is in wisconsin, reimero is from awesomeland." - Bobert

Wunderkind

• Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +419/-36
  • drunk and practicing witchcraft
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2008, 10:55:55 PM »

I'm still trying to figure out what the text in xolik's quote means. I read it over and over and it still looks like this:

Did you ever wonder why idiotic blather?
The answer: McCain is supported by idiotic blather George W. Bush, idiotic blather.

Why did the Illuminati stage the 2008 US elections as John McCain losing to Hillary Clinton, nonsensical statment un-attatched to sentence, idiotic blather?

Stupid?

Answer: Illuminati Religion B-Plan and the idiotic blather
Pointless.
The idiotic blather stupid McCain as the idiotic blather Clinton is not to cover-up the fact that the Bush administration is stupid.
Please wipe any stupid that gets onto your monitor from this statement off with a soft cloth.

Stupid.

Huh?
The stupid becomes redundant, after the formal acceptance of the fact that the person writing this is clearly mentally deficient.
The idiotic blather of the stupid: Stupid.

Notes
(1) Obama now on 10 victories in a row.... something nonsensical relating to nothing else that was said.
Racist.

And a short excerpt from creationwiki:

A poll published by Newsweek March 31, 2007 found that about 91% of the population in the United States believes in God, and 48% believe that God created humans in their present form within the last 10,000 years.[1] Despite these high numbers, we bitch, piss and moan.

A number of organizations and even the National Academy of Sciences (a US national government agency) actively oppose creationism and lobby to keep these views from being taught in public schools.[2] Most, if not all, such groups are motivated by a philosophical opposition to biblical creationism, and counter with arguments derived from naturalistic scientific research.

Gripe, whine, and complain.

Examples of popular culture anticreation can be found in shows like "The Simpsons", "Sopranos", "Family Guy", "South Park" and "Evan Almighty" where creationism is projected as a belief that is only held by people unable to think for themselves.

Gripe and bitch. Lie. Piss and moan. Idiotic blather.

Piss and moan . No one suffers as much as we do, for our beliefs!

It was my favourite out of all their featured articles.   :-D
« Last Edit: April 22, 2008, 11:00:30 PM by Wunderkind »
Because you either live life - bruises, skinned knees and all - or you turn your back on it and start dying. -- Captain Pike
I clicked 12AX7's banner.

xolik

• King of the Geekery
  • Hacker
  • HAY GUYS
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2008, 12:07:56 PM »

I think a lot of parents are more protective nowadays (aside from media fear mongering) because there are more single child families. When you have three or four kids if one dies it's not that big of a deal.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
[The Fade^C Compound]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

MISTER MASSACRE

• Lady Modmalade
  • Forum Moderator
  • Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +292/-17
  • inhaling chalk in the old school
    • View Profile
    • twittery
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2008, 03:05:33 PM »

A Florida teacher may have to pull an unemployment check out of his hat after performing magic in front of students, according to reports.

Jim Piculas said he made a toothpick disappear and reappear in front of students at the Rushe Middle School in Land 'O Lakes, Fla., Local6.com reported. He said he later got a call from the supervisor of teachers, saying he had been accused of wizardry.

"I get a call the middle of the day from head of supervisor of substitute teachers. He says, 'Jim, we have a huge issue. You can't take any more assignments. You need to come in right away,'" he told Local6.com.

Piculas said he’s concerned the incident may prevent him from being considered for future jobs.

Joe Sixpack

• Nerd
  • Coolio Points: +176/-19
  • Low brow and brilliant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2008, 04:53:53 PM »

You mean ass wizardry, right?
"God places cherubim with a flaming sword east of Eden to guard the Tree of Life from the ambitions of man.

Cherubim is plural; Genesis 3:24 specifies one flaming sword. Presumably flaming swords were in short supply."

12AX7

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2008, 08:14:46 PM »

When the former Iraqi leader found out that his U.S. military guards were also using his laundry line to dry clothes, he wrote that he demanded they stop.

"I explained to them that they are young and they could have young people's diseases," Saddam wrote. "My main concern was to not catch a venereal disease, an HIV disease, in this place."

12AX7

« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2008, 08:09:56 PM »

Study: Prayer No Guarantee Against Adultery

xolik

• King of the Geekery
  • Hacker
  • HAY GUYS
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2008, 12:46:01 AM »

"The cause of this fight is yet unknown, however, it did involve black and brown students," Cox said.

Journalism at its finest.

Also, COX LOL

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
[The Fade^C Compound]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

xolik

• King of the Geekery
  • Hacker
  • HAY GUYS
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2008, 12:11:46 AM »

From a personal ad:
I'm your basic ridiculously pale, skinny, short, redheaded nerd with a few Horde 70s. I have the house to myself for the weekend and I'm looking for someone modestly attractive, pale, and any weight under morbidly obese. You MUST be 23 or younger. With at least ONE Horde 70 on a PVP server. Link me your armory if you have something else and we'll talk. /b/tards are also appreciated. IRL pictures are also appreciated and I'll reciprocate.

I live near Cocoa and have no transportation. Keep that in mind.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2008, 11:42:02 AM by xolik »

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
[The Fade^C Compound]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

12AX7

« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2008, 01:02:59 AM »

I live near Cocoa and have no transportation. Keep that in mind.

GIS for "Cocoa"

xolik

• King of the Geekery
  • Hacker
  • HAY GUYS
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2008, 02:26:14 PM »

I'm a hard-as-nails lone wolf on the lookout for love. Pity is beneath me, as all emotions are.  How can I pity when, in spite of the difficulties of my own life, I've made good? Thanks to my assiduousness, my hard work, my dedication, my stick-to-itiveness, my singular vision, my unwillingness to acknowledge the mewlings of the poor and the cries of the downtrodden and the diabetic as I grind them into dust with my Chuck Taylors, thanks to all that I've acquired for myself a cave and several crops of yellow fungus, a plank on top of a mattress, several rack-mount computers, a bank of monitors with which to administer my tiny empire, a chocolate coronet factory, and an anime collection the envy of the otaku king himself.  In the morning, when I don my floor-length leather jacket, when I comb the bedbugs out of my greasy tresses, when I rub the last piece of week-old pizza against the back of my too-warm external hard drive to heat it up, it's hard not to look in the mirror, to take in the lion's mane beard, the majestically thick glasses, the imperially pronounced nose, and it's impossible not to say "Damn, what a smooth-ass motherbitch."

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
[The Fade^C Compound]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Wunderkind

• Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +419/-36
  • drunk and practicing witchcraft
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2008, 05:02:53 AM »

I'm a hard-as-nails lone wolf on the lookout for love. I'm a psycho.

I hope to high heaven this was a joke, but I somehow think my hopes are in vain.
Because you either live life - bruises, skinned knees and all - or you turn your back on it and start dying. -- Captain Pike
I clicked 12AX7's banner.

xolik

• King of the Geekery
  • Hacker
  • HAY GUYS
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2008, 02:20:51 PM »

This has been bothering me for like two days now and I figured I'd ask you all for advice. When I was younger, my cousin Jackie and I used to hang out ALL the time because we're both only children and we lived two blocks from eachother. We were exactly the same age, and we knew a lot of the same kids, and we were basically like best buddies. She has always been very pretty, and, as kids do, we fooled around (no penetration or anything) - but when she was 12, her family moved back east and I never saw her again.

My parents called me the other day and told me that my uncle was coming into town and bringing Jackie with him, and that I was expected to make myself available for dinner. Now, I've seen recent photos of her through my parents, and she's god damn beautiful. I exercise twice a week and without trying to sound arrogant, I'm pretty good looking. I definitely want to kiss her when I see her because she's SMOKIN', but - given our history, I don't want to give off the wrong impression to everyone else around us, so I'm wondering - when I meet her, what's the LEAST romantic way to kiss her? Just on the hand or something?

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
[The Fade^C Compound]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Chris

• Administrator
  • Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +286/-8
  • IT'S A TARP
    • View Profile
    • The Geekery
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2008, 09:28:46 PM »

That's pretty disturbing, if you ask me. That could probably also go in the Absolute Dumbest Questions You Ever Heard thread. 

xolik

• King of the Geekery
  • Hacker
  • HAY GUYS
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2008, 12:29:03 AM »

Hi, I was actually the casting director for lemonparty.org. I want to let you know how long it took for me to convince my grandfather and his bridge partners to participate in my “science” project. I think we are all grateful that we have that masterful image to look at, think about and jack off too. God Bless American and our troops and cocksucking grandparents everywhere.

P.S. I have aids.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
[The Fade^C Compound]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The_FOO

• Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +61/-3
  • irc.hyperion.org:6667 #hn
    • View Profile
    • http://www.hyperion.org
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2008, 11:06:28 AM »

Do you have to go looking for these xolik? Or do they just show up in your spam? Some of those are just too weird for words.
http://www.errorfm.com/efm.pls
More FOOlish than you'll ever be.

xolik

• King of the Geekery
  • Hacker
  • HAY GUYS
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2008, 01:21:38 PM »

Do you have to go looking for these xolik? Or do they just show up in your spam? Some of those are just too weird for words.

I find them. I don't get that much spam in my email accounts. I consider this kind of like a version of my old "Gems of the Internet" page which had nothing but links to the worst websites imaginable.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
[The Fade^C Compound]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

xolik

• King of the Geekery
  • Hacker
  • HAY GUYS
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2008, 04:46:53 PM »

Maybe I'm some sort of a freak, but I don't particularly want to work ANYWHERE. If someone wants to volunteer to give me tons of money so I can retire now, I'll take it. Work isn't some magical land where I find true purpose and fulfillment in my life. It's that thing I have to do so I can later do the stuff I really wanted to do. I only put up with doing it because I have to. So when someone asks me why I want to work as a place, I can't think of how to possibly answer it in any honest way and not have him immediately freak out.

I've worked at small, no-name places and at huge multi-national companies and they are basically all the same. You come in, do your work, and go home. Unless you are a doctor or something crazy where you are saving people's lives or making a real difference, the stuff you do at work DOESN'T MATTER. Do you think anyone looks back at their years of work, and is comforted that they did a good job at flipping burgers? Building useless crap? Selling useless crap? Seriously, who cares? I bet 99% of the people here could easily be replaced at their job by someone else. Sure you might like to think of yourself as am important member... a critical position. But really, how often is someone's life truly changed because of what you do?

I don't want *this* job... I want the job that will maximize my paycheck and minimize the amount of time I have to put into it. I have better things to do than to put up with your corporate garbage and waste the majority of my life pumping out crap that doesn't matter in the long run. And yes, I know there's some of you out there thinking "Wow, what a horrible person. I'd NEVER want him to work for me." But guess what? I might have already worked for you. In fact, I might be working for you right now. How would you know? I've always had my bosses he happy with my work. Every job I've left, I've been begged to come back to my old one. I know how to play your stupid games. I know what you want and I can deliver it. But I'm sick of pretending that granting your insane wishes fills me with joy and wonder.

I guess there must be a lot of people find deep fulfillment in their pointless jobs and so they can talk about how much they always wanted to work for Company A to work with Person B and make pointless Product C. Whatever. I know many feel the same way. They want to just make it by until 5:00, so go outside and live.

TL:DR version: I want a lot of money but don't want to work for it.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
[The Fade^C Compound]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The_FOO

• Hacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2008, 04:53:02 PM »

TL:DR version: I want a lot of money but don't want to work for it.

TL:DR. Shrtr plz. Thx.

Chris

• Administrator
  • Hacker
  • IT'S A TARP
    • View Profile
    • The Geekery
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2008, 02:12:07 AM »

I'd like to add this:

A group in Santa Fe, New Mexico, is seeking a ban on Wi-Fi signals in public buildings because they say they’re allergic to wireless Internet signals, according to a report from KOB-TV.

"I get chest pain and it doesn't go away right away," alleged Wi-Fi allergy sufferer Arthur Firstenberg told KOB.

"It's not 1692, it's 2008. Santa Fe needs to embrace this technology, it's not going away," Santa Fe City Councilor Ron Trujillo says, noting that the area is already saturated with the wireless signals.

The Santa Fe city attorney is checking to see if the Wi-Fi signals could be considered a form of discrimination, KOB reports.

The_FOO

• Hacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2008, 12:25:17 PM »

I'd love to know if those people have a TV or radio in their houses. Or cordless phones, or even cell phones.

Short of living your life inside a Faraday cage http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faraday_cage there's no way you can go through life without being in contact with some form of electro-magnetic radiation.

Hell, even light is a form of radiation.

12AX7

« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2008, 02:23:38 AM »

Of clement? do Is. With trademark in holiness. I indicator But dichotomy. Or by archaic. As go wonderland. Be he attendant tumble matching. eternity go doorway.
In dominican? on A. Have granddaughter my deadline. Be revolt Or harrow. But at refugee. Be my symmetrical. in as super dyslexia membrane. loin at gypsy. It obsession on defend. My hyperbolic? It of reform allusion. My disappearance by pare. A advertising. An is collaborate. his he recommend technique quail. intellectual my expansive. by inorganic, workshop a remove.
In bachelor. That to nonstop, mornings. It announcer coda. on islander at arbitrary subsidize. by by springtime scarcity tolerant. prototype go jealousy. lonesome island be lounge. Or do heir rough. on an go adore no stout. He on photographer. by my consul enclave armory. The no catheter windshield stylistic. counsel in alien. bead do articulate took. Go pedagogy. do hideous orthopedic dermatology.
In coincidence. He by elaborate, deceased. so eskimo intrinsic. Of paraphrase at anus brotherhood. He no longitudinal creditor fade. dominican to tropics. plead sheath no endanger.
To outline? was at unesco generous. Be mutant Of jive. With my sailor.

You heard him. Be mutant of Jive with my sailor!

The_FOO

• Hacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2008, 09:14:58 PM »

Someone has been taking lessons from Bobert.

Chris

• Administrator
  • Hacker
  • IT'S A TARP
    • View Profile
    • The Geekery
« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2008, 09:41:00 PM »

This was a comment to this story:

im very sorry about the boy... but really , just delete someone like that , or block them from ur phone myspace, IM, or watever it is.. i dont think we need laws for this, just delete someone if they are bothering u
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7