The Geek Forum

• May 14, 2024, 12:47:42 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Due to the prolific nature of these forums, poster aggression is advised.

Recent Forum Posts

Shout Box

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 129631
  • Total Topics: 7188
  • Online Today: 191
  • Online Ever: 1013
  • (January 12, 2023, 01:18:11 AM)
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: 18  (Read 14679 times)

Banshee

• Geek
  • Coolio Points: +106/-3
  • Baby-Eater
    • View Profile
    • A Shadow Priest
« Reply #50 on: January 19, 2003, 03:20:00 PM »

Well, see my post above. :)

I hope you aren't looking for sympathy though. At least you shouldn't if it ever happens again, cause relationships are not something you just toss around like a hacky-sack, ya know. You have to know what you're getting yourself into.

You could always go for the whole "it's just for fun so let's kill it when it stops being fun" scene, which is what I'm doing.... Just make sure the feeling's mutual first, or you get a reputation for being an asshole.  :shock:  :twisted:  :D
"Dear pete, lol. U r dum." - Bobert

Chaulis

• Jail Bait
  • Coolio Points: +10/-1
    • View Profile
    • http://www.chaulis.com
« Reply #51 on: January 20, 2003, 01:58:54 AM »

I dont want sympathy at all. Im just bitching. It was just timing and all that. blah

Dark Shade

• Agent Of The System
  • Forum Moderator
  • Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +176/-5
  • "It is inevitable."
    • View Profile
    • Zombo
« Reply #52 on: January 20, 2003, 07:57:23 AM »

Yeah dude. Random bitching is what keeps this forum running, ain't that right Chris?

Speaking of which, I haven't seen Chris in a LONG time....

Min

• Nice Ex-Hackernetwork Moderator
  • Forum Moderator
  • Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +468/-13
  • Slacker Wiseass
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 20, 2003, 09:47:53 AM »

Quote from: Chaulis
Its the whole, nice guys finish last routine. Im a nice guy that takes a girl out, holds her coat, opens the door, picks up the check, da da da, manners blah blah blah, im also attractive, atleast i have been told as of late. so the whole deal goes. Oh alex your so sweet, your so nice blah blah blah, i like you so much, blah blah blah, then BAM oh hey i dont want a boy friend right now or oh hey will you buy me this(using me), or oh hey im a bitch so i gotta go now. Im just sick of it all, im done for a while with girls, IM NOT SWITCHING TEAMS, im just takin a time out.

Keep doing what you're doing, it will work.  But it will take time.  You're so young right now.  Me?  I'm 28.  I've basically been alone for the past 8 years, getting to the point where I was giving up too.  <This is where a long drawn out story would be if it were interesting.>  

Then one day...blamo!  Fireworks!  No really, I met him while I was doing that fireworks job that I mentioned in December.  And that's that.
Flammable : Inflammable :: Duh : No Duh
"I TYPE 120 WORDS PER MINUTE, BUT IT'S IN MY OWN LANGUAGE!"  -ivan
1,180,463,441,680 Coolio Points

snyperx

• Professional Blogger
  • Coolio Points: +0/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 20, 2003, 06:56:43 PM »

I'll agree with you as far as girls go, Chaulis, they can be a blessing, or make you want to put a bullet through their head, or yours depending on what they do.

Put yourself in this situation and maybe you'll change your mind a bit.  You're a senior in HS, just turned 18.  You're in a 9th grade gym class because the teacher you had was an asshole and decided to fail you and not let you make it up in summer school.  Now, you're the oldest kid inthat class, and every one of the girls wants you.  Here most people would think "Thats alright...".  Yeah, sure.  Statutory rape if you touch them (you're legal, their not).  But none of them can accept the fact that you don't want a relationship as you're leaving the state the day after you graduate.  So what does one do?  I'm still trying to figure it out.
"Ohhh! That is almost sig quote material.... almost!" - The Judge

Banshee

• Geek
  • Baby-Eater
    • View Profile
    • A Shadow Priest
« Reply #55 on: January 21, 2003, 08:37:59 AM »

Ummm....don't touch that, snyperx.  :?

snyperx

• Professional Blogger
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 21, 2003, 10:15:37 AM »

Haven't, Banshee, won't either... Although my friend is currently sleeping with a 15 year old and trying to persuede me tosleep with a 14 year old... Great friends, eh?

Banshee

• Geek
  • Baby-Eater
    • View Profile
    • A Shadow Priest
« Reply #57 on: January 21, 2003, 11:05:53 AM »

Good man, statutory rape is not fun. Not that I speak from personal experience or anything.

I'm not trying to come off as a sleaze-bag, but is any "intimate action" between an 18 and a 14 year old legally charged as statutory rape, or does there have to be actual...interaction, if you get my point? I'm not looking for a knothole, I'm just curious. I'm also aware that it may or may not vary from state to state.

snyperx

• Professional Blogger
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 21, 2003, 01:36:46 PM »

Actually, I've been wondering that too... Going to search for statutory rape now...

Generally, when someone of or over the age of consent has sex with someone below the age of consent, it is considered statutory rape.

In other words, if you are over the age of consent and you have sex with a girl who is under the age of consent, even though she willingly has sex with you, you are guilty of statutory rape.
( http://www.loveandlearn.com/questions5/statrape/default.htm )

That's what I've been under the impression of, but I'm not really trusting of the internet.  I'll ask some cop friends of mine next time I see them.

snyperx

• Professional Blogger
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 21, 2003, 07:54:49 PM »

Another great fucking thing about being 18.  You can be rejected by the United Fucking States Air Force for having one fucking case of bronchitus.  Guess what I got a letter saying today?

Banshee

• Geek
  • Baby-Eater
    • View Profile
    • A Shadow Priest
« Reply #60 on: January 21, 2003, 11:02:55 PM »

Dude...that majorly suXX0rs. You can still get college loans from them, can't you though?

Chaulis

• Jail Bait
  • Coolio Points: +10/-1
    • View Profile
    • http://www.chaulis.com
« Reply #61 on: January 22, 2003, 03:02:14 AM »

Dude ouch. Thats weird. I know a chick who got in who had a rather extensive medical history. Another reason perhaps on both accounts? Check with your recriter or just go Navy. Navy is good, I like the Navy, I might go Navy if i dont get this other job.

On the girls topic. Thanks for your support. I can see her point of view, but then her odd side which I never saw came out. I showed her HN and told her about GTG, next thing I know, shes IM's me pissed as all hell bitching about what i was posting here and at HN. Yeah shes real gold... hey does anyone know a sure fire way to tell a staler/psycho/bitch/evil girl? I would love to know. ::shudders::

12AX7

« Reply #62 on: January 22, 2003, 05:31:35 AM »

hey does anyone know a sure fire way to tell a staler/psycho/bitch/evil girl? I would love to know. ::shudders::

Yeah -
girl
(except Detta, right?)...that's how ya tell. Just gotta get good at ducking and weaving...

Min

• Nice Ex-Hackernetwork Moderator
  • Forum Moderator
  • Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +468/-13
  • Slacker Wiseass
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 22, 2003, 09:32:24 AM »

Quote from: 12AX7
hey does anyone know a sure fire way to tell a staler/psycho/bitch/evil girl? I would love to know. ::shudders::

Yeah -
girl
(except Detta, right?)...that's how ya tell. Just gotta get good at ducking and weaving...

AAAHhhhhhhhhhh...that was kinda funny.
Flammable : Inflammable :: Duh : No Duh
"I TYPE 120 WORDS PER MINUTE, BUT IT'S IN MY OWN LANGUAGE!"  -ivan
1,180,463,441,680 Coolio Points

snyperx

• Professional Blogger
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 22, 2003, 10:22:58 AM »

Quote from: Banshee
Dude...that majorly suXX0rs. You can still get college loans from them, can't you though?

Don't know, Don't care either.. Was never planning on college, probably do like tech-school or work on web design for friends and cars..  Oh well, just one major setback..
Pages: 1 2 [3]