The Geek Forum

• May 13, 2024, 06:43:38 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Due to the prolific nature of these forums, poster aggression is advised.

Recent Forum Posts

Shout Box

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 129629
  • Total Topics: 7187
  • Online Today: 191
  • Online Ever: 1013
  • (January 12, 2023, 01:18:11 AM)

Author Topic: Practicle Jokes  (Read 1824 times)

Anonymous

Practicle Jokes
« on: May 19, 2003, 08:04:41 PM »

Does anyone have any good ones that they can remember from their high school career, or anywhere else? I've got a pretty decent one to tell about that happened recently, today, to be more specific.

A group of students (2) decided to "steal" a teacher's car and drive it onto the soccer field which is right infront of their classroom. Not only were the students in on the joke, but the cops and school administration were in on it as well. The kids got the car, drove it onto the field and honked the horn about 10 feet from the owner's window. As soon as he realized that his car was now on the soccer field, a cop car came speeding in, acting as if they were chasing the "stolen" car. The driver of the "stolen" car got out and ran (He's ranked 7th in the United States for cross contry, there was no way in hell the cop was catching him) and the other kid was handcuffed and "brought in" as if he really stole the car. After that, the prank was pretty much over.

I'm not sure what the owner of the car thought about someone else stealing his keys, driving his car about a quarter mile to the soccer field, and then having his class stopped because of it, but I thought it was rather amusing. I'm sure some of you can top that "joke".

Demosthenes

• Evil Ex-HN Moderator
  • Administrator
  • Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +567/-72
  • Just try me. See what happens.
    • View Profile
    • Zombo
Practicle Jokes
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2003, 08:47:33 AM »

I've been involved in quite a large number of practical jokes over the years, but my personal favourite was while I was in Basic Training, in Orlando.

Another guy I served in the Navy with, named Stephens, and I got up in the middle of the night, went to our Master-At-Arms' bunk with our sewing kits, and spent the next hour or so sewing him into bed.

We did it right.  We untucked the sheet on top of which he had been laying, flipped over the top of him, and sewed a straight, tight seam all the way down, leaving only his head out the top.  And it wasn't one continuous seam that would pull out really easy once you got it started.

We would do four or five stitches, and tie a knot.  Four or five stitches, knot.  For an hour.

When the Company Commanders got there in the morning, he couldn't get out of bed.   :twisted:

We figured there would probably be hell to pay for it, but they thought it was funny, and didn't make a big deal out of it.

On a somewhat related note, there was this other guy in our company that was a complete dick to pretty much everyone.  One night, while that Stephens buddy of mine and I were on watch, and it was like 2 am, we were tired, trying to stay awake... suddenly Stephens points up at the wall and says "ooooh!!!"

I looked up, and there was the biggest goddamn cockroach I'd ever seen.  That sucker had to be at least four inches long.

We must have been thinking the exact same thing, because without a word, I went and got an empty soap container (everyone had them)...

It was like this, except ours were all blue, and didn't have a transparent top:

When I came back with it, Stephens knocked the huge Florida cockroach down with a broom handle, and I trapped it in the soap container.

We then swapped it out with the real soap container belonging to that guy that was in our company that treated everyone like shit.

The next morning, everyone's in the head, and this guy comes in to take a shower.  When he opened up his soap container to get out his soap, this massive cockroach (who was pissed off from being trapped in a box all night) ran straight up his arm.

He screamed like a little girl and went running all over the place, out of the head, and out into the hallway and everything, buck naked.

It was one of the funniest things I've ever seen.  :lol:

Coolio Points: 89,000,998,776,554,211,222
Detta Puzzle Points: 45

Banning forum idiots since 2001