The Geek Forum

• April 25, 2024, 04:58:31 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Due to the prolific nature of these forums, poster aggression is advised.

Recent Forum Posts

Shout Box

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 129543
  • Total Topics: 7142
  • Online Today: 52
  • Online Ever: 1013
  • (January 12, 2023, 01:18:11 AM)

Author Topic: Get Fixed Quick!  (Read 4459 times)

Anonymous

Get Fixed Quick!
« on: January 31, 2003, 08:40:55 PM »

Genetics suck. I have messed up teeth, my wife has messed up teeth, my dog has messed up teeth, what do you think happened to my daughter?

You guessed it, she has messed up teeth too. Even her baby teeth  
weren't good, some were at obtuse angles and had to be pulled out using a strong magnet and some glue. The dentist said that she needed to have braces or risk having severe tooth cancer further down the road from too many people looking at her mouth nonstop.

I didn't know what to do, I was out of my job working at the local  
toothpaste shop, and my wife's job doesn't have health insurance. Braces are too damn expensive to simply "cut back" on things that aren't needed, so what else could have I done? I wasted all of my last pay check buying lottery tickets, only to later find that I had bought 100 of the same tickets over and over again.

My wife was worried, and my daughter could not go to school since the
teachers said that she was too much of a distraction to the other  
children to do their work. Something had to be done, and fast.

One night on the computer, the answer to this problem came to me in the form of an email from some nice people at some random spamming agency in the Atlantic Ocean. For only 99 dollars a year, my daughter would be covered, and she'd be able to get braces, correcting her teeth for good. I went right along with the fantastic email that I got, it truly was a life saver for my daughter, she was so happy when she got 8 of her teeth pulled that we went out to get her a birthday cake.

We are proud to be the #1 choice
of dental plan consumers on the Internet!
Our dental plans are discount dental programs. This means you pay a  
specific reduced fee for dental services performed by a dentist in our network. This "reduced" or "discounted" fee is substantially lower than standard fees the dentist would normally require, which saves YOU money!

Plans start at just $99 for an entire year of benefits for an individual.

Only a few days have gone by since she got them put in her mouth, and
already we can notice a change in her appearance - and smell. No longer is there a horrible stench of rotting food coming from her mouth. She can now safely go back to school without the other children staring at her and causing the other kids from learning since they only stare at her.

If you're looking for a quick way to get your ugliness fixed when out of your job, or are simply too dumb to get a real plan, this is perfect for you. All you have to do is call their 1-200 number, wait on hold for about 25 minutes listening to their music, and fight with the lady about how many people you want on the plan. (She doesn't speak English, and doesn't know the number "one" in her native language.)

What are you doing? Don't delay call today!

Bugi

Top 20 Wealthiest Soccer clubs
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2004, 04:27:58 PM »

I must be related to Bobby Dogerson.

xolik

• King of the Geekery
  • Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +541/-25
  • HAY GUYS
    • View Profile
Get Fixed Quick!
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2004, 04:31:05 PM »

What's with the spam-bots for these front page threads?
Barium: What you do if CPR fails.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
[The Fade^C Compound]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Law

• Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +6/-5
    • View Profile
    • http://www.mideastinfo.com
Re: Top 20 Wealthiest Soccer clubs
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2004, 06:11:32 PM »

Quote from: Bugi
I must be related to Bobby Dogerson.

"I shall send down on you a rain of frogs that are impervious to fire but of little use otherwise." -- catwritr