The Geek Forum

• May 04, 2024, 03:47:50 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Due to the prolific nature of these forums, poster aggression is advised.

Recent Forum Posts

Shout Box

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 129608
  • Total Topics: 7178
  • Online Today: 158
  • Online Ever: 1013
  • (January 12, 2023, 01:18:11 AM)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6

Author Topic: Sub7 Q and As  (Read 78035 times)

Banshee

• Geek
  • Coolio Points: +106/-3
  • Baby-Eater
    • View Profile
    • A Shadow Priest
Sub7 Q and As
« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2003, 11:47:51 AM »

Your stubborn attempts at meaningful literature are remarkably amusing.
"Dear pete, lol. U r dum." - Bobert

Binoboy

• Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +5/-1
    • View Profile
Sub7 Q and As
« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2003, 03:23:14 PM »

.....Well I'm lost...
To die, to sleep; To sleep: perchance to dream: ay, there's the rub... Ha ha! ...'Rub'!

Dark Shade

• Agent Of The System
  • Forum Moderator
  • Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +176/-5
  • "It is inevitable."
    • View Profile
    • Zombo
Sub7 Q and As
« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2003, 11:35:34 PM »

But I'm not...

Go away, you pathetic little "1337 wanna-be's". We have no patience for people like you. Sub7 is beyond your comprehension, as are basic motor skills from what I've seen. Get a decent keyboard and a college education, and then we MAY decide to assist you in your little scheme.

XBiKeR321

Sub7 Q and As
« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2003, 07:19:34 PM »

well maybe if you had a better tutorial for Sub7 people would post such stupid comments. All they want to do is hack their friends computers  :lol:

Anonymous

Sub7 Q and As
« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2003, 05:26:45 AM »

I don't think that anyone that actually posts in this thread asking for real advice actually reads anything on that page. You see the line that says, "(Please note the use of sarcasm) "? Do you know what sarcasm means? Here, let me help you.

1. A cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound.
2. A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule.

According to Dictionary.com

In other words, it means "not real".

It's pretty sad when you have people emailing you about pinging and Sub 7.

TerrorDronze

• Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +22/-10
  • I'm not narcissistic, I'm just awesome.
    • View Profile
Sub7 Q and As
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2003, 10:10:21 AM »

i haven't taken the time to read the whole thread, because i have no reason to try and hack my buddies... yet, but tell me, besides testing connectivity to your buddy, what would an ICMP echo request and/or reply have to do with Sub7?
Wait, so the might-be-a-bot isn't dead?!

Anonymous

Sub7 Q and As
« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2003, 10:22:08 AM »

TD perhaps you should take the time and read the whole thread.

TerrorDronze

• Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +22/-10
  • I'm not narcissistic, I'm just awesome.
    • View Profile
Sub7 Q and As
« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2003, 10:25:27 AM »

maybe i should.... *shrug*  but it can wait.  I'm goin' to Toxic Hell for a minute to get some food into me, i'll prolly read it when i get back.
Wait, so the might-be-a-bot isn't dead?!

K3rn3l

Sub7 Q and As
« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2003, 07:47:13 PM »

i need help...and in light of lack of time...this is the first website i have come to for help. i know how to use sub7...my grandma could use sub7. i adm. a network-and i use sub7 to keep control of it and know whats going on. however i recently upgraded all the computers to XP PRO (should of went linux, not the point tho). i cannot keep the EDITSERVER.EXE open for longer then a minute or so. i have ran it from DOS, the command line, and of course from the explorer. and the fucker wont work damnit! so i was wondering if anyone was having this problem...or knew how to fix it. any help would be appriciated! thanx

Anonymous

Sub7 Q and As
« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2003, 08:30:33 PM »

You might want to look into something like Terminal Services to administrate a network. Sub7 really isn't the way to go in terms of administrating a network due to the nature of the program.

k3rn3l

Sub7 Q and As
« Reply #35 on: May 22, 2003, 08:46:28 PM »

ok...lol, i guess ill restate this, i dont use sub7 to adm the network...i use it to fuck w/ppl on my network cuz thats the kind of immature person i am!!

Anonymous

Sub7 Q and As
« Reply #36 on: May 22, 2003, 08:52:43 PM »

You said in your initial post that you use Sub 7 to "i adm. a network-and i use sub7 to keep control of it and know whats going on". If you registered for an account, you would have been able to go back and change that and make me look stupid, but since you don't have an account, not many people can edit your post.

k3ern3l

Sub7 Q and As
« Reply #37 on: May 22, 2003, 09:15:56 PM »

do u want me to register chris- i will if it could help me get an answer or something i will lol. and even if i could edit...i doubt i would make u look like a dumbass...u have 960+ posts..therefore everyone on this site looks up to you and would much rather consider me the dumbass!  :D

Anonymous

Sub7 Q and As
« Reply #38 on: May 22, 2003, 09:19:53 PM »

Post count doesn't really mean anything. Even if you did register, I don't think you'll find the right kind of help here.

k3rn3l

Sub7 Q and As
« Reply #39 on: May 22, 2003, 09:20:34 PM »

i guess also if i could edit...i wouldnt have to worry bout spelling my own name wrong..and i could take out 1/2 of them "i will" in that sentence  :wink:

Anonymous

Sub7 Q and As
« Reply #40 on: May 23, 2003, 09:26:44 AM »

I'm sure the folks at www.hackernetwork.com would be interested in hearing your predicament and provide an adequate solution to your real problem. Unfortunatly, we cannot assist you further here.

Dark Shade

• Agent Of The System
  • Forum Moderator
  • Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +176/-5
  • "It is inevitable."
    • View Profile
    • Zombo
Sub7 Q and As
« Reply #41 on: May 23, 2003, 01:48:50 PM »

Quote from: TheJudge
I'm sure the folks at www.hackernetwork.com would be interested in hearing your predicament and provide an adequate solution to your real problem. Unfortunatly, we cannot assist you further here.

...unfortunatly...

Toker

I can't find sub7 anywhere
« Reply #42 on: June 25, 2003, 08:43:02 PM »

Hi. I have read everywhere that I should be able to find sub7 at sub7.org. This page is never up and I can't seem to find a decent download for it anywhere. Can you please post a link so morons like myself can easily can our hands on this lovely software.

LFD

• Computer Whore
  • Coolio Points: +2/-2
    • View Profile
Sub7 Q and As
« Reply #43 on: June 25, 2003, 10:29:22 PM »

Toker...if you die, my monkey will laugh

Anonymous

Sub7 Q and As
« Reply #44 on: June 26, 2003, 07:08:59 PM »

Are you people stupid or something? Do you not know what sarcasim is? Do you even bother to learn anything about computers before you try to be all big and bad and become the next Kevin Mitnick? Obviously you people don't. Instead of actually learning and reading, you just want everything right away, hand fed to you, no questions asked. You people are the reason why the internet is what it is today. You people are the reason why gay Senators are trying to bring an end to file sharing. Everything became too simple, and the rest of the morons got their hands on things like Kazaa and Morpheus, and instead of a few million morons buying Sum 41 CDs, we have a few million people downloading Sum 41 songs. If things stayed on newsgroups, you wouldn't know how the hell to get those precious fake Britney Spears pictures, or those all important Blink 182 songs.

If you bothered to read the first few lines of this fake FAQ, you would know not to actually ask serious questions, or to actually not email me. But, instead of actually reading and thinking, you go ahead and do. Maybe you'll buy a gun and some bullets and point it at yourself and pull the trigger with it loaded. Afterall, I don't think you'd read any of the warnings and not expect a bullet traveling at 700 miles an hour to harm you.

yas245

• Annoying Newbie
  • Coolio Points: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Sub7 Q and As
« Reply #45 on: January 17, 2004, 04:51:02 PM »

HEY i got a problem with sub 7 ///

when i send my victim the server file ,and he clicks on it and get the fake error messenge  ,i still dont get the notify from icq and i have edited the server file and enabled the notify my icq and still no system notice !!!
what is the problem

hackess

• Forum Moderator
  • Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +10/-0
  • DFG
    • View Profile
Sub7 Q and As
« Reply #46 on: January 17, 2004, 05:18:38 PM »

Quote from: yas245
HEY i got a problem with sub 7 ///

when i send my victim the server file ,and he clicks on it and get the fake error messenge  ,i still dont get the notify from icq and i have edited the server file and enabled the notify my icq and still no system notice !!!
what is the problem

The problem is that you're an illiterate dipshit.

*Happy 100th post to me.*

yas245

• Annoying Newbie
  • Coolio Points: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Sub7 Q and As
« Reply #47 on: January 17, 2004, 05:20:20 PM »

fuck u ,i only asked a question about it ,some wankers

hackess

• Forum Moderator
  • Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +10/-0
  • DFG
    • View Profile
Sub7 Q and As
« Reply #48 on: January 17, 2004, 05:22:39 PM »

Quote from: yas245
fuck u ,i only asked a question about it ,some wankers

Why do you think we'll answer your question? Did you even read the rest of the thread you posted in?

Or did you just see the magical phrase "Sub7" and decide that you'd grace our presence with your particular brand of stupidity?

Go away.

Binoboy

• Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +5/-1
    • View Profile
Sub7 Q and As
« Reply #49 on: January 17, 2004, 05:24:05 PM »

Y'know yas, I think what you desperately need is for your mom or someone else in your vicinity to smack the everloving crap out of you.
To die, to sleep; To sleep: perchance to dream: ay, there's the rub... Ha ha! ...'Rub'!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6