The Geek Forum

• March 28, 2024, 01:34:36 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Due to the prolific nature of these forums, poster aggression is advised.

Recent Forum Posts

Shout Box

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 129469
  • Total Topics: 7101
  • Online Today: 54
  • Online Ever: 1013
  • (January 12, 2023, 01:18:11 AM)

Author Topic: Sherlock Knows... whos naughty or nice  (Read 5467 times)

Anonymous

Sherlock Knows... whos naughty or nice
« on: January 31, 2003, 08:39:42 PM »

Have you ever wondered what the other members of your family do on the computer when you're not there looking over their shoulder at what they are doing? I know, we all have at some point in our time using these machines. And sometimes the feeling of being left out from the fun can be almost devistating. At one point, I couldn't take the fact that I did not know what my daughter was doing online, that I kicked her cat out the second floor balcony and broke its leg. That's when my wife told me that something had to be done about my problem. We tried everything, special breathing methods, stupid patches that were supposed to work, even a carbord computer which was the biggest waste of money ever. I thought I was doomed, until one day I found this little piece of gold laughing at me in my inbox. It truly was a life saver, or in this case, A CAT SAVER!

Is HE cheating on you? Is SHE cheating on you?
- Read all of your email, chats, instant messages
- Works with AOL, Yahoo, MSN and all email programs

Sherlock Knows is like having a camera in your computer taking pictures and recording everything that goes on your computer

[URL deleted for obvious reasons]

When you need to know Sherlock Knows!

It's simple and easy to use. Sherlock Knows downloads and installs in minutes and works with Windows 98, ME, 2000 and XP.

[URL deleted for obvious reasons]

Now I am in control. Now I know what they were doing when I was not home, now I can sit down at my on my own time, and look through to see just what they were doing. Sherlock Knows logs all activity in an easy-to-read log file in my user account so no one else can see or edit it, it truly is amazing and simple. Here's just a little sniplet of what the log files look like:

My whore of a wife logged on at: 3:34:49 AM on 5/21/01
My whore of a wife went to www.aol.com and checked email
My whore of a wife received an email from GHETTO MAN 69@aol.com at 3:43:25 AM on 5/21/01
My whore of a wife logged of at: 5:55:12 AM on 5/21/01
My Daughter logged on at: 4:13:34 on 5/21/01
My Daughter went to www.gurlmail.com and checked email
My Daughter received an instatnt message from Jethog
My Daughter received an instatnt message from JSlvr69
My Daughter received an instatnt message from JSlvr68
My Daughter received an instatnt message from JSlvr70
My Daughter went to www.matchmaker.com
My Daughter signed off at 5:35:36 on 5/21/01

As you can see, it takes care of things quite nicely. So now when I am working hard at work for money to take care of my family, I know what they are doing.

Sherlock Knows even has a built in email feature and a feature to open up port 80 on my computer so I can check what they are doing remotly while I'm at work, or anywhere else I have access to the internet.

If you find yourself going crazy about not knowing what your son, daughter, wife, cousin, grandmother, grandfater, aunt, uncle, or cat is doing on your computer, Sherlock Knows is the right choice for you. Not only is it cost ineffective, but it also sends you more great offers for such products as:

-Free Credit
-Better Whoope
-FREE Airline Tickets
-Ab Belts
-Commando Knives
-Corvettes
-Sexy \(or ugly\) women \(or men\) -- your choice!
-Antenas
-Fog Horns
-Balloons
-Guns
-Thugs
-Light Plate Switches
-Screwdrivers
-Keys to other people's houses
-Trees
-Used bread
-Cookies
-Can Openers
-Hair
-Pots and pans
-Bats
-Batts
-Mirrors
-Ants
-Mice
-DVDs
-Dogs
-Things that are in my neighbor's garbadge
-A life
-Common Sense
AND MUCH, MUCH MORE!

Helperwolf

• Annoying Newbie
  • Coolio Points: +0/-1
    • View Profile
Re: Sherlock Knows... whos naughty or nice
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2007, 08:37:51 AM »

Where can i get this? :-o

TheJudge

• Administrator
  • Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +330/-6
    • View Profile
Re: Sherlock Knows... whos naughty or nice
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2007, 09:36:00 AM »

Thank you very much for raising a dead thread which is dated back to Jan 2003. We couldn't have done it without you.  :roll:

To impress us even more, why not try to baffle us all by posting an introductory thread in the newbie section. KTKSBY!