The Geek Forum

• May 12, 2024, 10:57:00 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Due to the prolific nature of these forums, poster aggression is advised.

Recent Forum Posts

Shout Box

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 129628
  • Total Topics: 7187
  • Online Today: 146
  • Online Ever: 1013
  • (January 12, 2023, 01:18:11 AM)

Author Topic: All men are pigs. Myth or reality?  (Read 7432 times)

Anonymous

All men are pigs. Myth or reality?
« on: April 07, 2005, 09:35:58 AM »

http://www.gotthegeek.com/images/judgeavatar.jpg"> Submitted byTheJudge

I’ve recently had a fascinating conversation with a friend of mine who is very sexually liberated and who enjoys to voice his opinion on sexual matters. In all honesty, I admire him for doing so even if I don’t always agree with him because he can really cause reactions in people and not worry about how he is perceived. He got married not long ago. He feels that sexual monogamy isn’t a natural behavior; he would agree that men are pigs, but adds that women are also pigs. In his mind, the ladies are has horny as guys and they are as much obsessed with sex as we men are. He’ll claim that there is no difference between men and women in terms of their physical sexual needs. Men are from Mars, and so are women. We all want sex and we all crave the physical pleasure it provides. I even told his wife that if she ever had the urge to have sex with other men and that this act would make her happy, he would support it. She gave him a funny look, thanked him for being so considerate, and didn’t return the favour! LOL! I disagree with my friend about the needs of a woman. I think he has a few things to learn still.

I feel that my friend is partially correct when he says that men and women need the sex and need the physical joy it provides. But there is a major distinction. The majority of men will be satisfied with the physical act and do not have other requirements. Keep in mind that I’m being very general here. We just want to get in as soon as possible, do our business as fast as possible, and roll over and fall asleep. Done! If women were the same way, things would be much simpler. But they are not. Women need a little something extra that occurs at the emotional level. Sure, they want the physical sex, but they’re not always in a rush like men tend to be. Ladies need the emotional bond because for them, physical sexual pleasure can be enhanced greatly by their emotional state. It’s only natural that they demand this emotional bond from their male partners. Their lies the difference between making love and having sex. Sex is a selfish act were one is looking to satisfy is own needs while love is oriented towards satisfying your partner’s needs as well as your own. That’s my opinion anyway. Sometimes, both partners just want to fuck so they fuck and then it’s a done deal. And that’s fine. Making love is a more complex and lengthy process.

So if men don’t really have this emotional need, and all they really want is the sex, does that make them pigs? Well, it depends. It’s really not the deciding factor. The question is, are men willing to acknowledge that women have additional needs and are they willing to satisfy them even if it provides no direct satisfaction to themselves? Do they have respect for their partner? That is really where the distinction is made. A guy that walks around a bar and hits on the chicks, comments to his buddies on how he’d love to “ride that bitch”, has sex with a girl and leaves her when he’s done because he may be able to pick up another before the night is over, is a pig. Are all men pigs then? Absolutely not!

I don’t think women really realize how much mental effort men go through when they aim to satisfy the needs of a woman. As I stated earlier, these are needs that men generally do not have, or at least not to the same degree than a woman. Let’s be honest here and say that generally, when it comes to sexual relations, the ultimate motive of a man is to satisfy his physical need. As men gain experience in the field, they quickly realize than satisfying the women and all of their alien needs greatly improves the overall experience and when it is time for the man to experience his moment of glory, it’s so much more enjoyable. Let’s face it, if all we really wanted was to ejaculate, we would do it ourselves and would not require a partner. And sometimes we do. Either because we can’t find a partner, or can’t act with the partner at that moment. Apparently, 80% of us are guilty of this. And the same applies to women, but the percentage is a bit lower.

What are men required to do to satisfy both physical and emotional needs of a lady? It depends on the partner really, but I’ll generalize. I’ll compare it to a car. Let’s say you just purchased a new car. If you drive back to the dealership the next day and request an oil change, you’ll get a confused look. Now they may comply and take your money, but that would make them whores. Are you that desperate for an oil change? In reality, you need to drive the car for about 5000 miles before you bring it back in the shop. It takes time. You’ll get to see a lot of scenery before you get to that point. Enjoy the view! Roll those windows down and feel the breeze, grab the steering wheel firmly, hit the gas, and enjoy the ride! And of course, remember that if you’re going to fast, you just mightget pulled over and that would really ruin your day. Well, it’s the same thing for women. You can’t just go change your oil as if it was a mere business transaction. You need to take your time, setup the mood, explore each other’s personalities and bond. Make her feel special and appreciated. Make her feel unique (but in a good way!). Make her feel like a Goddess. And most importantly, take the time to appreciate the moment. If you go to fast, you’ll blow it. Investing in your partners needs will greatly enhance the sexual experience for the women, which in turn will enhance your own. Don’t be selfish. Acknowledge that she has needs you may not have, and satisfy every single one of them.

Ladies, I’d like to point out that it’s against our nature to make the sexual experience last for an extended period of time. For the guys, it’s really simple: We can take 10 seconds or 10 hours but the physical orgasm that we get in the end is pretty much the same. But we recognize that it doesn’t work like that for women. (The pigs don’t). Because we acknowledge that women can have multiple orgasms of different types, and that timing is a critical factor, we try to last as long as we possibly can! How do we achieve this task? Our secret is so simple and so unoriginal: we focus on anything and everything, other than the thing we are currently involved in. We’ll think about stupid, silly, unrelated things because if we think about the sex, we’ll be done before you even feel anything worthy of noting. What exactly do we think about? Anything! We may be thinking about events that occurred 20 years ago, we may be thinking about a TV show, a book or a painting, as long as it’s not sexually arousing. The pigs will sometimes adopt this approach as well, but for different reasons. We do it to provide you with ultimate pleasure; they do it for their own reputation. If you’ve enjoyed your experience, you’ll tell your friends. Women talk and we know it. The last thing any man wants is to get a crappy rating. This is especially true for the pigs since they want to get right back at it as soon as possible, with a different partner if they can.

So you see, all men have simple needs and women have more complex needs. All men are not pigs. In this context, the word “selfish” can replace the word pig and no, not all men are selfish. Let me give you another example that distinguishes men from pigs. I’m getting married very soon. I only have one weekend left before I commit, on paper, officially, to love and cherish her, be truthful and loyal, in sickness and in health, and all that mumbo jumbo. I have no interest what so ever in getting totally wasted in a strip club, as per the bachelor party tradition. I find it silly and disrespectful to myself, my partner and other women. In fact, in my 28 years of existence, I’ve only been to a strip joint once. I was 16 and curious. I watch the girls do their things, paid $10 for a lap dance, and walked out without any sense of satisfaction. When you think about it, what is the point of exposing yourself to sexual stimuli’s and get all excited when in the end, you won’t actually get the opportunity act on it. It’s like setting yourself up for failure right from the start! It’s illogical. In the context of a bachelor party, why the hell would I want some stranger to rub herself against me when I have no interest in taking it to the next level with her? Why would that expose myself to this activity when I’m about to dedicate my entire existence to another? Why? It baffles me!

Since I am not really interested in going out with the boys to a strip club and get completely wasted, nor am I interested in having some sort of bachelor party arranged for me, I've decided to take matters into my own hand and keep the control. That way, I can be sure I don’t get dragged into something I really don’t want to experience. I’ve invited some of the guys over to my house for the ultimate drunken D&D Bachelor party. Last year, one of my friends got married and we all played paintball. That was pretty cool. It’s much better than checking out the strippers in my opinion. These are events that provide every participant with intense pleasure, they are memorable, and they are not insulting to your partner. OK, so my idea of a Bachelor party I will enjoy is perhaps not that wild, but I honestly never felt the need to have one in the first place. In fact, I’m probably just using the wedding as a pretext to have an extra D&D session with my friends!

While I’m on the topic, one thing about getting married that pisses me off is when people keep asking me "Are you getting cold feet yet?" No. I am not, and I will not. This is what I want. I’ve initiated this. It is what I want. Don’t ask stupid questions. It's like asking someone who just ate a 15 inch pizza by themselves if they are getting hungry.

So to conclude, men are not all pigs. We all have the same basic physical needs, but how we choose to act upon them determines if we are pigs or not. I have the impression that women think we have it easy. After all, we just need is a repetitive motion and 2 minutes! HA! But when we include your needs in the equation, we require so much more time, energy and mental effort. When we are investing in satisfying your needs first, we are not pigs, we are exceptional lovers. And you know what, I may be wrong about the whole thing. I’m sure the ladies will shed some light on the topic. But based on my experiences, these are the conclusions I drew up to this point in my existence.

I didn’t really explore how things would differ in a gay couple. Frankly, I never really given it serious thought but now that I think about it, I’m intrigued. Would things be different between two guys, or two girls. Does one partner tend to take on the role of a women while the other takes on the role of the man in terms of their needs? If that’s the case, then does that contribute to define us as a gay individual? Questions, questions, questions! Inquiring minds want to know! Unfortunately, I can’t speak from experience on this matter. But if someone with a gay experience wanted to write about it *wink wink*, I would be happy to post the article on the main page on their behalf. Or they can just reply to this article and shed some light on the matter.

Timberwolf

• Jail Bait
  • Coolio Points: +43/-4
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2005, 11:01:54 AM »

Congratulations on your impending nuptials! So essentially, some men can be pigs, some women can be pigs but not each gender has a generalized whole?  I can agree with that.

hackess

• Forum Moderator
  • Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +10/-0
  • DFG
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2005, 11:05:33 AM »

Quote from: Timberwolf
So essentially, some men can be pigs, some women can be pigs but not each gender has a generalized whole?  I can agree with that.

Yeah, amazing that he took eleven verbose paragraphs to say what you summed up in a sentence, eh? ;)

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2005, 11:33:18 AM »

I like to run in circles!

Timberwolf

• Jail Bait
  • Coolio Points: +43/-4
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2005, 10:18:24 PM »

Quote from: catwritr
Quote from: Timberwolf
So essentially, some men can be pigs, some women can be pigs but not each gender has a generalized whole?  I can agree with that.

Yeah, amazing that he took eleven verbose paragraphs to say what you summed up in a sentence, eh? ;)

That was a lot to read no matter how eloquent. Nice drama but I didn't quite connect with the characters and the ending was predictable  :P

pbsaurus

• Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +354/-31
  • Everyone Loves The King Of The Sea
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/flipperpete
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2005, 05:30:06 PM »

The Men Are Pigs cut on the Henrietta Collins and the Wifebeating Child-Haters album always cracks me up.

MISTER MASSACRE

• Lady Modmalade
  • Forum Moderator
  • Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +292/-17
  • inhaling chalk in the old school
    • View Profile
    • twittery
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2005, 06:17:59 PM »

I make my girlfriend feel like a Goddess by making Aztecs play games until they die and then draining their blood into canals I've set up in the bedroom.

hedstrong15

• Jail Bait
  • Coolio Points: +0/-2
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=12388940&Mytoken=20050
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2005, 07:50:41 AM »

I concur, personally I don't see why women complain about men that are pigs in the first place if they themselves are going along with it(Ex: sleeping with them, whoreing, staying in a bad relationships with them, etc.)  Personally I don’t understand why girls don’t just go gay if they have such a problem with men being pigs if that’s their opinion . . . of course that's just me . . .
Don't bother me n' I might be alright . . . might be  . . .

MISTER MASSACRE

• Lady Modmalade
  • Forum Moderator
  • Hacker
    • View Profile
    • twittery
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2005, 01:20:47 PM »

I'm annoyed by men who are dumb so I am going to magically become gay so I can fuck sense into them.

Yoohoo, Mr. hedstrong15!

xolik

• King of the Geekery
  • Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +541/-25
  • HAY GUYS
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2005, 04:18:42 PM »

Quote from: Lacerda
I am going to magically become gay

I've dared to dream it, and now it comes true!
Barium: What you do if CPR fails.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
[The Fade^C Compound]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Demosthenes

• Evil Ex-HN Moderator
  • Administrator
  • Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +567/-72
  • Just try me. See what happens.
    • View Profile
    • Zombo
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2005, 04:37:30 PM »

Lacerda's a d00d?

:?:  :shock:  :?:  :shock:

Coolio Points: 89,000,998,776,554,211,222
Detta Puzzle Points: 45

Banning forum idiots since 2001

hedstrong15

• Jail Bait
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=12388940&Mytoken=20050
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2005, 10:22:42 PM »

I'm annoyed by men who are dumb so I am going to magically become gay so I can fuck sense into them.

Yoohoo, Mr. hedstrong15!

*cough,  female* Sorry, something in my throat, were you talking to me?

xolik

• King of the Geekery
  • Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +541/-25
  • HAY GUYS
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2005, 12:46:10 AM »

Quote from: hedstrong15

So does that mean Lacerda won't turn gay afterall?  :(
Barium: What you do if CPR fails.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
[The Fade^C Compound]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

TerrorDronze

• Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +22/-10
  • I'm not narcissistic, I'm just awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2005, 01:35:24 AM »

Yoohoo, Mr. hedstrong15!

besides.... isn't that my job?
j/k......

sorta..... :twisted:
Wait, so the might-be-a-bot isn't dead?!

Anonymous

« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2005, 09:19:03 AM »

I concur, personally I don't see why women complain about men that are pigs in the first place if they themselves are going along with it(Ex: sleeping with them, whoreing, staying in a bad relationships with them, etc.)  Personally I don’t understand why girls don’t just go gay if they have such a problem with men being pigs if that’s their opinion . . . of course that's just me . . .

You concur with... yousrself? That's really not the direction I was going for.

MISTER MASSACRE

• Lady Modmalade
  • Forum Moderator
  • Hacker
    • View Profile
    • twittery
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2005, 09:14:34 PM »

DAMMIT! I can't even change teams properly.

Sorry Mom and Dad, I let you down again.
:(

hedstrong15

• Jail Bait
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2005, 12:08:07 AM »

Quote from: TheJudge

You concur with... yousrself? That's really not the direction I was going for.

Well I was concurring with the idea of men not being pigs . . . then went off into my own little world, you see, trying to figure out why it is that women care about men that are “pigs” at all if it doesn't concern them. It's not like they are with a pig, and if they are, it's their choice and are completely responsible for putting themselves in the position with haveing to deal with a pig, but that's stating the obvious.