The Geek Forum

• April 27, 2024, 08:37:13 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Due to the prolific nature of these forums, poster aggression is advised.

Recent Forum Posts

Shout Box

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 129551
  • Total Topics: 7148
  • Online Today: 160
  • Online Ever: 1013
  • (January 12, 2023, 01:18:11 AM)

Author Topic: Female Logic  (Read 3063 times)

Anonymous

Female Logic
« on: January 31, 2003, 08:42:49 PM »

The first email:

Name: Michelle
Email: XxXCaNdYgRrLXxX@hotmail.com
Subject: Limp Bizkit MP3

I now believe the goal of most average people on the internet is to waste web master's money and download as much content off of their sites as possible, and then complain that there is nothing there left to download once they are done.

The first reply:

It's because Limp Bizkit sucks. Fred Durst has to lose weight. Maybe you should try a real singer like Yanni, someone that actually has talent.

Oh yea, I know that one was offensive to any die hard Limp Bizkit fan. That's almost a low blow when making fun of Fred's weight. After all, it's not his fault he's fat, it's just that he has a slow metabolism. Michelle fights this one back by making fun of me because I am a male. RATS!

The second email:

Well, thanks for the reply but that's all a matter of opinion. I don't see why you feature him if you don't provide his music but I guess that's male logic for you. Have a nice day.

Like OMG! THERE IS LIKE NO WAY SHE JUST SAID THAT! Wow, that really offended me because I'm the one who's looking for mp3s on search engines.

The second reply:

I guess it’s female logic to search for mp3s on search engines, and then when they get to a site, they get upset that someone is not willing to pay for the tremendous amount of bandwidth it would take to move all of those files. This coming after many programs have been made specifically for the sole purpose of downloading media such as music without the need to search through search engines such as Yahoo, Google, or where ever you came from.

That was it. I called it a night after that one, and so did Michelle because she has not replied to my reply yet.