The Geek Forum

• May 03, 2024, 05:12:47 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Due to the prolific nature of these forums, poster aggression is advised.

Recent Forum Posts

Shout Box

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 129597
  • Total Topics: 7173
  • Online Today: 76
  • Online Ever: 1013
  • (January 12, 2023, 01:18:11 AM)
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: i need help i have no idea what i am doing  (Read 9999 times)

MysticKoolaid

• Annoying Newbie
  • Coolio Points: +0/-0
    • View Profile
i need help i have no idea what i am doing
« on: February 15, 2003, 07:29:24 PM »

hi my name is emery this is my first post and i really need some help my ex boyfriend is like a super genius about computers but he wouldnt help me... my fiance is quite possibly cheating on me and i need to be able to get into his aol messenger/email is there a way i can do this from my computer without having access to the one he uses, and if so, can someone please help me? anything would be greatly appreciated i downloaded some kind of brute forcer thing and my computer said i had a virus... i deleted it just in case but that should tell you how new i am at all this... PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Jon

• Computer Whore
  • Coolio Points: +0/-1
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gotthegeek.com
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2003, 09:13:01 PM »

Go ask the friendly folk at Hacker Network. I'm sure they would be honored to help your cause.

</sarcasm>

MysticKoolaid

• Annoying Newbie
    • View Profile
gee thanks
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2003, 09:29:27 PM »

thanks for the fucken compassion there i really appreciate it... oh by the way i didnt click the link the sarcasm was enough to drive me away from doing that

Binoboy

• Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +5/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2003, 11:39:11 PM »

My God...
To die, to sleep; To sleep: perchance to dream: ay, there's the rub... Ha ha! ...'Rub'!

Jon

• Computer Whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2003, 08:27:38 AM »

Quote from: Binoboy
My God...

I was thinking the same thing.

Banshee

• Geek
  • Coolio Points: +106/-3
  • Baby-Eater
    • View Profile
    • A Shadow Priest
Re: i need help i have no idea what i am doing
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2003, 09:10:22 AM »

Quote from: MysticKoolaid
hi my name is emery this is my first post and i really need some help my ex boyfriend is like a super genius about computers but he wouldnt help me... my fiance is quite possibly cheating on me and i need to be able to get into his aol messenger/email is there a way i can do this from my computer without having access to the one he uses, and if so, can someone please help me? anything would be greatly appreciated i downloaded some kind of brute forcer thing and my computer said i had a virus... i deleted it just in case but that should tell you how new i am at all this... PLEASE HELP ME!!!

I think it would be better if you picked up your computer, dropped it out of a third story window, and never used the internet again.

Oh, and you might want to go read these things called "books." Take a look at how people construct "sentences" using "periods" and "commas" and "capitalization."

Thank you!
Banshee
"Dear pete, lol. U r dum." - Bobert

MISTER MASSACRE

• Lady Modmalade
  • Forum Moderator
  • Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +292/-17
  • inhaling chalk in the old school
    • View Profile
    • twittery
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2003, 10:37:22 AM »

Break up with your fiancee now. You obviously don't trust him, and therefore the two of you should never be married. Do the world a favour.

snyperx

• Professional Blogger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2003, 11:22:57 AM »

Go stand in the middle of the street, run around in circles yelling "Save me from the penguins!!" while flapping your arms.  That should get you all the help you'll ever need.
"Ohhh! That is almost sig quote material.... almost!" - The Judge

MysticKoolaid

• Annoying Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2003, 01:11:51 PM »

ok maybe all you assholes out there need to take your own advice... and i was posting in a forum not writing an essay for college so who the fuck cares if i capitalize the letters at the beginning of a sentence? i use punctuation and if you are too stupid to realize that the period ended the sentence EVEN THOUGH the next letter wasnt capitalized, then you need to go back to kindergarten and stick with the things you understand, like crayons and nap time.

aquamego

• Jail Bait
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ugo.com
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2003, 01:31:41 PM »

ok maybe all you assholes out there need to take your own advice... and i was posting in a forum not writing an essay for college so who the fuck cares if i capitalize the letters at the beginning of a sentence? i use punctuation and if you are too stupid to realize that the period ended the sentence EVEN THOUGH the next letter wasnt capitalized, then you need to go back to kindergarten and stick with the things you understand, like crayons and nap time.

case and point.
"I am not Jesus, though I have the same initials.  I am just the man who stays home and does the dishes." ---Jarvis Cocker of PULP.

Binoboy

• Hacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2003, 02:17:59 PM »

i use punctuation and if you are too stupid to realize that the period ended the sentence EVEN THOUGH the next letter wasnt capitalized

Ahem...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
I think it might be best you leave, but I'm sure Banshee has a lovely parting gift for you.

His downloader will probably have the program you need. You can have it, you can go, and we can all move on.
To die, to sleep; To sleep: perchance to dream: ay, there's the rub... Ha ha! ...'Rub'!

Jon

• Computer Whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2003, 02:56:21 PM »

Bye bye, have a nice day.

Banshee

• Geek
  • Coolio Points: +106/-3
  • Baby-Eater
    • View Profile
    • A Shadow Priest
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2003, 03:22:22 PM »

Please, take this comprehensive email hacking utility. Just to make you go away, I'll give it to you.

Email password hacker for Windows 95/98/ME
Email password hacker for Windows 2000/NT/XP

Now go away, and don't bother us anymore. I accept no responsibility for what you do with that program. If you click that link, you do it yourself.
"Dear pete, lol. U r dum." - Bobert

Malachi

• Annoying Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2003, 07:28:30 PM »

and i was posting in a forum not writing an essay for college.

Actually, few people know this, but we're all English professors from Harvard.

Feel the wrath of Intelligensia!

Anonymous

« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2003, 10:17:45 PM »

holly crap! talk about being on the rag!

MysticKoolaid

• Annoying Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2003, 08:56:16 AM »

english professors my ass. this still isnt college, nor was it a prerequisite of posting in the forums to use proper capitalization, spelling, and/or punctuation. so if i want to post THERE/S A RRABBITT IN MY UNDERPANTS??? THEN I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO DO SO.

Anonymous

« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2003, 09:09:13 AM »

Can't I make it a prerequisite? :roll:

This reminds me so much of the old Hacker Network forums before the Vbulliten came around.

Anonymous

« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2003, 09:27:41 AM »

Alright, let's get a few things straight. First of all, we don't tell people how to hack into other people's systems, regardless of their reason.

Secondly, the link that was given to you (hacker network) was not a joke. It's a real site. And some people over there may actually consider your request and may assist you. There was no sarcasim involved.

Third, if you're just gonna show up here and pretty much tell everyone to fuck off, don't expect any compassion from any of us. What you are asking for is wrong. Come on! Hacking in your boyfriends e-mail??? And asking your ex for help??? And then going up to a bunch of pure strangers and asking them how it can be done??? Do you even realise how all of this makes you look??? Therapy was the 1st word that came to my mind when I read your post. Now, I don't mean to offend you, but just step back and look at the facts for a second. Surely you can see my point of view.

I will not tell you how to hack onto someone's e-mail, but I do strongly urge you to read on communication skills because you are obviously lacking them. Just talk to your boyfriend about your problem. The way you handle things now is just asking for trouble. It will make things worst. If you can't even trust your boyfriend, then you should not be with him, regardless of if he is having an affair or not. If you absolutly need proof and can't take his word, then you both have a serious problem. You should both get some counseling, or both move on to better things. That's the only help I can offer you. Take it or leave it. I really don't care. But if you plan on sticking around here, quit being such an arrogant bitch. Show some respect to people and they will respect you. 1st impressions really do matter, and you got a big zero on yours. So what's your plan now? Keep being miserable and paranoid, or start to treat people the way you want them to treat you?

Jon

• Computer Whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2003, 09:29:45 AM »

You tell 'em Judge.

Binoboy

• Hacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2003, 11:50:14 AM »

so if i want to post THERE/S A RRABBITT IN MY UNDERPANTS??? THEN I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO DO SO.

Well hell, you also have every right to go into a Black Panthers meeting and yell "White power!"

Course it'd make you look no stupider than you look now. Please, just take Banshee's program and leave us the hell alone already.

P.S.:
Re: Judge
Brilliant induction!

MysticKoolaid

• Annoying Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2003, 12:29:41 AM »

look all i did was ask for help and you (f?)lamers acted like a bunch of idiots who couldnt pass the mensa pretest if you had a cheat sheet. dont give me any shit about compassion because i wasnt hurting or offending anyone by what i asked. im sorry if all of you have forgotten what it was like when you didnt know the first thing about hacking since you are all primetime bigwigs about it now. i dont have any kind of mental deficiency as you people seem to think i simply asked for help, ok? and i dont need to be knocked on by someone who probably has more pocket protectors than shirts and cant even use the right form of a word (worse) in their post. the sad thing is that u knock on me for making myself look stupid when you cant even make fun of me without grammatical error. its a good thing you arent afraid of heights because your self imposed pedestal is awfully big for such a small mind. thanks for your time and energy you wasted bashing me when i did nothing to you, i appreciate it since you really shouldve been reading a book.

hob goblin

• Professional Blogger
  • Coolio Points: +2/-2
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ice-on-fire.net
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2003, 12:49:39 AM »

look all i did was ask for help and you (f?)lamers acted like a bunch of idiots who couldnt pass the mensa pretest if you had a cheat sheet. dont give me any shit about compassion because i wasnt hurting or offending anyone by what i asked. im sorry if all of you have forgotten what it was like when you didnt know the first thing about hacking since you are all primetime bigwigs about it now. i dont have any kind of mental deficiency as you people seem to think i simply asked for help, ok? and i dont need to be knocked on by someone who probably has more pocket protectors than shirts and cant even use the right form of a word (worse) in their post. the sad thing is that u knock on me for making myself look stupid when you cant even make fun of me without grammatical error. its a good thing you arent afraid of heights because your self imposed pedestal is awfully big for such a small mind. thanks for your time and energy you wasted bashing me when i did nothing to you, i appreciate it since you really shouldve been reading a book.

This is not a hacking forum.  People like to give people hard times if they ask questions like this, but I feel like being nice today, so uhm, I'd just suggest that you go elsewhere to find your answer.  Maybe do a search on it perhaps?

Also, a lot of people here are being hypocrites; I know they don't all use correct punctuation all the time, either.

There used to be a topic called "Read: Forum Rules" that had all of this in it, but I can't seem to find where it went off to, maybe someone needs to put it back up?

Anonymous

« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2003, 08:30:09 AM »

We just have bad experience with people comming over and asking us about hacking. We've developped a need to put them in there place whenever the show up. Sure, you only came here and asked for help. You didn't do nothing wrong. We just don't like people who come here seeking for ways to hack into other people's system. If you had bothered to look around and read some of the posts, this could have been avoided because you would have realized you came to the wrong place for help. Sorry if we pissed you off, but you pissed us off first. So call us fuckers if you want, but your the one who really fucked up here. And I still think your whole reason for wanting to get this information is a bad approach to your dilema.

Now don't take this personally, but if I was your boyfriend and knew what your up too, I'd be on this site right now thinking about you:

http://www.hoslap.net/

Anonymous

« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2003, 10:05:39 AM »

What would happen if I went into a Yahoo! Group about dogs and I asked about hacking, or I told them about how to get free printer ink. What do you think would happen then? Do you think that they would say, "WOW! How do you get FREE printer ink?!" Or actually help me hack?

One, they wouldn't know how to hack, just like we don't know how to hack. And two, they're going to be against BOTH ideas because no one likes people hacking for bad reasons, and no one likes SPAM.

Had you simply looked around before you posted and realized what this site was all about, you would not have had this problem, no would you?

I hope the next forum that you go to you'll remember to read a few posts before you start posting away.

Anonymous

« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2003, 10:10:38 AM »

You may as well lock this up Chris. There is realy no point for everyone to justify their actions or behaviors any longer. The message is crystal clear as far as I'm concerned.
Pages: [1] 2