The Geek Forum

• May 02, 2024, 11:14:17 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Due to the prolific nature of these forums, poster aggression is advised.

Recent Forum Posts

Shout Box

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 129597
  • Total Topics: 7173
  • Online Today: 77
  • Online Ever: 1013
  • (January 12, 2023, 01:18:11 AM)
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: i need help i have no idea what i am doing  (Read 9998 times)

Binoboy

• Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +5/-1
    • View Profile
i need help i have no idea what i am doing
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2003, 10:38:33 AM »

Quote from: MysticKoolaid
look all i did was ask for help and you (f?)lamers acted like a bunch of idiots who couldnt pass the mensa pretest if you had a cheat sheet. dont give me any shit about compassion because i wasnt hurting or offending anyone by what i asked. im sorry if all of you have forgotten what it was like when you didnt know the first thing about hacking since you are all primetime bigwigs about it now. i dont have any kind of mental deficiency as you people seem to think i simply asked for help, ok? and i dont need to be knocked on by someone who probably has more pocket protectors than shirts and cant even use the right form of a word (worse) in their post. the sad thing is that u knock on me for making myself look stupid when you cant even make fun of me without grammatical error. its a good thing you arent afraid of heights because your self imposed pedestal is awfully big for such a small mind. thanks for your time and energy you wasted bashing me when i did nothing to you, i appreciate it since you really shouldve been reading a book.

My God...
Again, that's all I can even say to this kind of behavior. The only coherent parts of this post are the insults. And barely....

Actually if your only way of dealing with your problems is to hack someone's system (despite not having the faintest idea how to), as opposed to maybe talking with that person, then yes, you DO have some kinda mental deficiency (further evidenced in your posts, and I'm not just speaking about the grammar and spelling errors) and you oughta seriously consider therapy.

Now are you gonna take your consolation prize and get the hell out or what? You got what you came for, you sad sad genetic defect, now cut your losses.
To die, to sleep; To sleep: perchance to dream: ay, there's the rub... Ha ha! ...'Rub'!

Binoboy

• Hacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2003, 10:49:08 AM »

Can I ask the board somethin? How the hell do we keep getting these backwards yokels who want to hack but apparently don't know how? Does this site pop right up when someone types "i w4nn4 h4x00rz s0m1'z syst3m cuz dey m4d3 m333 m4d i c4n+ d34l w/ my pr0bl3mz f4ce2f4ce!!!!1!111111111!!!111" into a search engine?

Christ....
To die, to sleep; To sleep: perchance to dream: ay, there's the rub... Ha ha! ...'Rub'!

Min

• Nice Ex-Hackernetwork Moderator
  • Forum Moderator
  • Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +468/-13
  • Slacker Wiseass
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2003, 10:55:10 AM »

Quote from: MysticKoolaid
i dont need to be knocked on by someone who probably has more pocket protectors than shirts...

Now THAT'S comedy! :lol:
Flammable : Inflammable :: Duh : No Duh
"I TYPE 120 WORDS PER MINUTE, BUT IT'S IN MY OWN LANGUAGE!"  -ivan
1,180,463,441,680 Coolio Points

Anonymous

« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2003, 10:56:12 AM »

that's a good question. Maybe at the top of the page, there should be a banner that says "We know nothing about hacking here. Click here for further assistance." And link the banner to zombo.com. That's an appropriate solution don't you think?

MISTER MASSACRE

• Lady Modmalade
  • Forum Moderator
  • Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +292/-17
  • inhaling chalk in the old school
    • View Profile
    • twittery
« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2003, 12:21:50 PM »

My shirts come with built-in pocket protectors, bitch-face!

Banshee

• Geek
  • Coolio Points: +106/-3
  • Baby-Eater
    • View Profile
    • A Shadow Priest
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2003, 01:14:12 PM »

LMAO! Lacerda comes through again!  :lol:
"Dear pete, lol. U r dum." - Bobert

Binoboy

• Hacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2003, 02:15:18 PM »

w00t! And once again Lacerda proves being Canadian to not necessarily be a handicap. Though the fashions of that country leave much to be desired....

As for Hob:
Rule #1: There ARE no rules!
Rule #2: No outside food.

hob goblin

• Professional Blogger
  • Coolio Points: +2/-2
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ice-on-fire.net
« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2003, 02:23:45 PM »

Rule #3 - Don't taunt the animals (aka, dont ask how to hack)

snyperx

• Professional Blogger
  • Coolio Points: +0/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2003, 05:57:38 PM »

Quote from: Binoboy
Can I ask the board somethin? How the hell do we keep getting these backwards yokels who want to hack but apparently don't know how? Does this site pop right up when someone types "i w4nn4 h4x00rz s0m1'z syst3m cuz dey m4d3 m333 m4d i c4n+ d34l w/ my pr0bl3mz f4ce2f4ce!!!!1!111111111!!!111" into a search engine?

Christ....

Your search - i w4nn4 h4x00rz s0m1'z syst3m cuz dey m4d3 m333 m4d i c4n+ d34l w/ my pr0bl3mz f4ce2f4ce!!!!1!111111111!!!111 - did not match any documents.

Suggestions:
- Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
- Try different keywords.
- Try more general keywords.
- Try fewer keywords.
Also, you can try Google Answers for expert help with your search.
"Ohhh! That is almost sig quote material.... almost!" - The Judge

TerrorDronze

• Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +22/-10
  • I'm not narcissistic, I'm just awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2003, 07:15:38 PM »

look all i did was ask for help and you (f?)lamers acted like a bunch of idiots who couldnt pass the mensa pretest if you had a cheat sheet.

ummm..... i passed the mensa test..... (just a side note)
Wait, so the might-be-a-bot isn't dead?!

Dark Shade

• Agent Of The System
  • Forum Moderator
  • Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +176/-5
  • "It is inevitable."
    • View Profile
    • Zombo
« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2003, 08:01:44 PM »

There's been many a wandering soul, who seems to think that we here at "The Geekery", voluntarily hand out hacking tips and tricks. Not true. There may be some threads on some topic relating remotely to hacking, but that's about it. I know your problem must be fairly severe, but coming to us isn't going to solve it entirely. In all fairness, I think it'd be best for you to consult someone on this, preferably your fiancee. You don't trust him enough to tell YOU, so why not confront him and force him to speak up? Hacking his Hotmail account will get you nowhere, neither will coming here. If you do, you may just get "Wesley Crusher" syndrome, forcing yourself upon the public in a blatent attempt to get us to like you, or in this case, assist you with your "problem".

All of my fellow members on this board had the right idea: TRY SOMEWHERE ELSE. Or if anything else, do a search. Bother those at the Hacker Network to see if they may shed some light on this. Log off now, delete any and all cookies and temportary files you may have of this place, and never return here again.

I've done my part, said my speech, and hopefully it will have hit something, shown some impact on your problem.

To quote a Monty Python skit: "The point is taken, the beast is dead, the fluff gets up your nose. But where indeed is the ambiguity? It's over there, in a box..."

Peace, goodwill, and happy hunting. Oh, and as a sidenote, I DID pass the Mensa exam with flying colours...go me!

Dark Shade~
Pages: 1 [2]