The Geek Forum

• May 09, 2024, 08:41:29 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Due to the prolific nature of these forums, poster aggression is advised.

Recent Forum Posts

Shout Box

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 129618
  • Total Topics: 7184
  • Online Today: 140
  • Online Ever: 1013
  • (January 12, 2023, 01:18:11 AM)

Author Topic: HIP HIP HOORAY I AM COME TO DELIVER US  (Read 4206 times)

Anonymous

HIP HIP HOORAY I AM COME TO DELIVER US
« on: February 04, 2005, 05:15:14 AM »

http://www.geekforum.org/images/avatars/75640132842034286927d5.gif">Submitted by A GODDAMN SMOKING PINEAPPLE*

After staring for the umpteenth time at the same front page article where TheJudge memory-rapes poor Xolik in a hilarious hijink-ish attempt to crack the gay code, I decided that I'd better get off my ass and update this misbegotten website. However, I didn't want to do any actual work, so I just looked through my writing archives (yes I have archives, you jerks) and slapped some crap together. I don't think it's ever been put on here, and I checked back to mid-2003, so if it is, eat a bag of hell. Without further ado, I present:

MY QUEST TO LEAVE ANIMALS THE HELL ALONE IN FOOD FORM
(written sometime in 2003)

While reading some little paragraph of text called "ingredients", I came to a frightening realization:

Did you know that all your favourite meats came from things that were once alive? Isn't that terrible?

Well, I for one am shocked and appalled and also thirsty. To this end, I have decided to swear off the eating of all meats for reasons of both health and morality. This update shall act as a chronicle of this dietary journey. Come with me on this journey, my online friends!

http://www.gotthegeek.com/images/17a copy.jpg" alt="" border="0">
I don't need friends because I have Photoshop and I don't know how to use it very well.

My offline friends wouldn't come because they are asleep and also non-existant.

1:30 am -- I realize that while I was writing this update, I was chewing a mouthful of honey-glazed ham. I take a few moments of silent introspection to make sure I understand what I'm getting myself into before throwing my fist up in the air and yelling "SOLIDARITY FROM MEAT!" in a really angry voice. I wake my parents up and they scowl and ask why there's ham on the ceiling. I tell them it's because I'm not a corporate meat-slave anymore and they go back to bed muttering something about "rent".

1:45 am -- Is bacon really meat? Is it though? I mean really? It just looks like some kind of pink two-dimensional shit. Does that count?

1:57 am -- I sit for a second and realize that all this time I've been hurting small chickens and cows that are probably larger than the chickens and a single tear slides its way through the grease on my cheek (that's normal skin-grease; it didn't come from any meat or meat by-products because I stopped eating them) as I think of all the sad cows and chickens who know they're going to die but can't understand for what reason because they're stupid as delicious rocks.

1:58 am -- I laugh for several minutes over the idea that there could be a rock that clucks like a chicken! Kids love that kind of thing! Would it be possible to interbreed rocks and chickens to make a hilarious new pet? I would call it Chocky! Maybe if I slam a chicken and a rock together enough, they would fuse into this new super-animal. I make a note to try this when I can find a living chicken that's slower than I am.

2:03 am -- I'm eating some kind of sausage wrapped in a piece of turkey, but I'm pretending it's cereal and it almost tastes like Wheatabix when I close my eyes. (You know if I spelled 'Wheatabix' wrong it's because I'm avoiding potential lawsuits and not because I'm too lazy to go and check to see how it's actually spelled? OK, good.)

2:15 am -- After my last relapse into meat-eating, I feel guilt the likes of which has been previously unknown to humankind. To this end, I fashion a large board studded with slightly blunted nails and begin flagellating myself. This quickly turns into masturbation, and I pass out from blood loss. Guess I missed a few nails! Ha ha ha!

8:19 am -- I awake in a hospital bed, but something is very wrong! There's some kind of red gravy in my IV drip! Oh no! These doctors did not realize I am a healthy vegetarian now! I rip out the IV and run down the halls shouting in anger, because that's how people get things done in the movies. For good measure, I also throw a bed pan through a window. Breaking glass is such an awesome noise and reminds me of better times.

10:25 am -- Talk about your grumpy people! You just know that the hospital security staff must eat a lot of meat because they're always cranky and won't even answer simple questions about my restraints and how do I get off the restraints and why am I in restraints? Luckily I find some fat retarded guy to dictate this journal to. He writes it on the wall in pee, and I get a sedative. Yay!

1:34 pm -- Meat! They'll...oh, I know you've the meat in the...Funny story.

7:29 pm -- I sit down for a delicious dinner of eggs. Eggs aren't meat because they're not fertilized. Well, not YET! Ha ha ha!

THE END.

*http://shmorky.com/animation.html">shmorky

MISTER MASSACRE

• Lady Modmalade
  • Forum Moderator
  • Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +292/-17
  • inhaling chalk in the old school
    • View Profile
    • twittery
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2005, 05:24:35 AM »

UPDATE LESS

yxorpbp

• Jail Bait
  • Coolio Points: +1/-0
    • View Profile
Re: HIP HIP HOORAY I AM COME TO DELIVER US
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2005, 02:35:16 PM »

Quote from: Chris
Submitted by A GODDAMN SMOKING PINEAPPLE*

...Did you know that all your favourite meats came from things that were once alive? Isn't that terrible?...

Did you know that all your favourite fruits, vegetables, and processed foods came from things that were once alive?

MISTER MASSACRE

• Lady Modmalade
  • Forum Moderator
  • Hacker
    • View Profile
    • twittery
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2005, 02:36:45 PM »

My favourite fruit is copper, my favourite vegetable is science, and my favourite processed food is love.

SO YOU ARE WRONG

yxorpbp

• Jail Bait
  • Coolio Points: +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2005, 02:38:02 PM »

Well alrighty then.

Sardonicus

• Jail Bait
  • Coolio Points: +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2005, 03:06:43 PM »

...favourite processed food is love

Oh, c'mon.  Everyone knows that copper isn't a fruit.  It's a vegetable.  No seeds.

ivan

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2005, 04:00:34 PM »

I think it's actually a gourd.

MISTER MASSACRE

• Lady Modmalade
  • Forum Moderator
  • Hacker
    • View Profile
    • twittery
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2005, 05:10:34 PM »

I think I actually read a book about that - it was called "Gourd the Rogue" and I remember it having to do with a time-travelling gourd.