The Geek Forum

• May 20, 2024, 10:36:34 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Due to the prolific nature of these forums, poster aggression is advised.

Recent Forum Posts

Shout Box

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 129646
  • Total Topics: 7193
  • Online Today: 88
  • Online Ever: 1013
  • (January 12, 2023, 01:18:11 AM)
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: THIS IS NOT A TECH SUPPORT FORUM!!!  (Read 14360 times)

TheJudge

• Administrator
  • Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +330/-6
    • View Profile
THIS IS NOT A TECH SUPPORT FORUM!!!
« on: May 30, 2005, 03:14:22 PM »

OK, we're generally nice people over here at tehgeekery(OMFGLOL11!!!) but I for one don't appreciate people who drop in, don't introduce themselves, expect us to solve all their problems and then leave. If you are looking for tech support, perhaps you should try posting your problems in a tech support forum.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'll go knock at someone's door to see what they can do about world hunger.

/Rant
« Last Edit: February 08, 2007, 09:07:45 AM by Chris »

hackess

• Forum Moderator
  • Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +10/-0
  • DFG
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2005, 03:48:13 PM »

THANK YOU.

I'm going to post this in Anarchy, too.

TheJudge

• Administrator
  • Hacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2005, 06:10:18 PM »

Today was just too much.

pbsaurus

• Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +354/-31
  • Everyone Loves The King Of The Sea
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/flipperpete
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2005, 07:13:50 PM »

Do you want to do my work for me?  I don't feel like working.

TheJudge

• Administrator
  • Hacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2005, 07:18:51 AM »

Sure but don't expect any results.

Crystalmonkey

• Nazi Absinthe Drinker
  • Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +167/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2005, 12:38:01 PM »

Can someone make it so that when you create a user account, the first thing they see (even before the Username: area) is a "This is not a tech support forum..." type message?
"Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned." - Anonymous

"Sadly, computers don't have rights, so moral arguments aside, I'm afraid it's quite legal to run Windows on them." - /. User 468275

TheJudge

• Administrator
  • Hacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2005, 12:55:06 PM »

Do you really expect people to read that message?

Crystalmonkey

• Nazi Absinthe Drinker
  • Hacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2005, 04:46:13 PM »

*Sigh* I'm young, I still have hope in humanity...
"Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned." - Anonymous

"Sadly, computers don't have rights, so moral arguments aside, I'm afraid it's quite legal to run Windows on them." - /. User 468275

Demosthenes

• Evil Ex-HN Moderator
  • Administrator
  • Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +567/-72
  • Just try me. See what happens.
    • View Profile
    • Zombo
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2005, 04:49:04 PM »

Quote from: Crystalmonkey

You obviously haven't hung around FARK...

Coolio Points: 89,000,998,776,554,211,222
Detta Puzzle Points: 45

Banning forum idiots since 2001

pbsaurus

• Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +354/-31
  • Everyone Loves The King Of The Sea
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/flipperpete
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2005, 02:48:31 PM »

We're doomed.

Crystalmonkey

• Nazi Absinthe Drinker
  • Hacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2005, 03:45:44 PM »

Quote from: Demosthenes
Quote from: Crystalmonkey

You obviously haven't hung around FARK...

Oh god...

Maybe the Darwin Awards should become like the Nobel Prize, so people would realize just how DUMB some people are...

joonz

• Annoying Newbie
  • Coolio Points: +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2005, 11:05:44 AM »

pardon me for living.  I am new here and was looking for help, obviously wrongfully assuming I could find it here.  I suppose you fell out of your mother knowing everything.  It must be great to be you.  I will go look for help elsewhere and maybe you should try getting laid, it might lighten you up a little.  Hugs and Kisses

Min

• Nice Ex-Hackernetwork Moderator
  • Forum Moderator
  • Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +468/-13
  • Slacker Wiseass
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2005, 11:36:20 AM »

Your words made me cry.

:cry:  :cry:  :cry:
Flammable : Inflammable :: Duh : No Duh
"I TYPE 120 WORDS PER MINUTE, BUT IT'S IN MY OWN LANGUAGE!"  -ivan
1,180,463,441,680 Coolio Points

Crystalmonkey

• Nazi Absinthe Drinker
  • Hacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2005, 11:42:53 AM »

Hey it was even legal for me to "get laid" until a few weeks ago.

MISTER MASSACRE

• Lady Modmalade
  • Forum Moderator
  • Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +292/-17
  • inhaling chalk in the old school
    • View Profile
    • twittery
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2005, 11:50:22 AM »

GOD I AM SO ANGRY THAT I AM FILLED WITH ALL THIS COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE AND HAVE NO ACCESS TO A VAGINA!!  :x  :x  :x  :x

Quote from: joonz
pardon me for living.  I am new here and was looking for help, obviously wrongfully assuming I could find it here.  I suppose you fell out of your mother knowing everything.  It must be great to be you.  I will go look for help elsewhere and maybe you should try getting laid, it might lighten you up a little.  Hugs and Kisses

Oh wait, here's a big vagina now!

Dark Shade

• Agent Of The System
  • Forum Moderator
  • Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +176/-5
  • "It is inevitable."
    • View Profile
    • Zombo
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2005, 02:03:45 PM »

Quote from: Lacerda
GOD I AM SO ANGRY THAT I AM FILLED WITH ALL THIS COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE AND HAVE NO ACCESS TO A VAGINA!!

Replacement time! :D

xolik

• King of the Geekery
  • Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +541/-25
  • HAY GUYS
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2005, 06:03:05 PM »

And now, a few kind, level-headed words from kindly Uncle xolik. Now, joonz, please don't take this the wrong way.

Shitass, Goddam, tit-ass, piss-ass Goddam, ass-hole bastard, piece of shit, dick, son-of-a-bitch God forsaken filthy measly-assed piece of fucking shit Goddam horses ass. You're not worth shit. You're a no good, no account, God forsaken piss-assed little bastard. Get your ass in there and lean over that Goddam bed, you're going to get a pounding.

Bitch. Fucker. Prick, Fucker, Prick, Goddam fucker, Goddam prick, asshole, prick, prick, fucker, fucker, fucker, fucker, fuck you, you Goddam fucking piece of garbage. Go to hell. Fuck you. Go to hell. Prick. Fucker. GODDAMN YOU, you fucker. You worthless piece of shit. Goddam you, you worthless piece of shit of Goddam fucking shit. Fuck you. Go straight fucking to hell you Goddam fucking son-of-a-bitch. God Damn You! God Damn You!!! God Damn You!!! You Goddam asshole son-of-a- bitch. God Damn You! How dare you, you asshole bastard prick turd. You turd. You lying, mother fucking stinking piece of fucking shit. Fuck you, you lying sack of shit, you. Get the fuck out of my face. Go to hell. I hate you, you bastard. I hate you, you asshole.

You Goddam prick asshole bastard, dick, piece of fucking rank stinking fucking garbage that's as full of shit as anyone could ever be. Get the hell out of here, you fucker. Fucker. Fucker. Go to fucking hell you bastard. Piss- ass. Horses ass. Goddam fucker. Fucker. Fucker. Fucker. Fucker. Fucker. FUCKER! FUCKER! FUCKER! Asshole. You bastard. You sick Goddam son-of-a- bitch. You worthless little bastard. You Goddam asshole prick bastard. God Damn It!! God Damn YOU!!! GOD DAMN YOU!!! Fuck you, you bastard. You're going to hell. You little Tit-ass. Shit-ass. Fucker Tit-ass. You little Shitass. Piss-ass little bastard. You Goddam little bastard, I'm going to teach you. Get the hell up there. Why did you do this to me? Say!! What's the big idea?

I'm not going to put up with your sissified wimpy asshole ways. Shut up. God damn it. God damn it. God damn it. I'm not going to tell you again. What's the big idea making all of that Goddam racket? Say! Didn't I tell you to not make a fucking sound? You think you're so Goddam smart thinking for yourself, when I told you what the fuck I wanted.  You bastard. You bitch. Fuck you. Fuck you, God damn it. I'm going to beat the hell out of you; I warned you and now you're going to catch it. Where do you think you're going. Get the fuck back over here you son-of-a-bitch and take your beating like a man. Fucking asshole bastard son-of-a-bitch chicken shit piece of crap, no good little bastard. What the hell do you think you're doing, for Christ's sake? I'm not going to put up with you, do you understand me? Do you?

I won't tolerate this bullshit. God Damn you!! I'll beat the living shit out of you. Watch it. I'm warning you. I warned you what I'd do. It's your own God Damn fault. I warned you, for Christ's sake. I'll beat you until you can't stand up or sit down. God damn son-of-a-bitch, asshole.  You little prick. How do you like that? Does that hurt, does it? Goddam it, does it hurt? It better hurt. If it doesn't I'll make sure it hurts. Are you fucking crazy? Are you crazy? You must be insane. Jesus Christ, how many Goddam times am I going to have to beat you? When are you going to learn? You no account little bastard. In the old testament they used to take kids like you out and stone them to death. That's what you deserve. You ought to be taken out and stoned.

At least parents in that time had some Goddam solution to a problem like you. That's what would cure you. You've been nothing but Goddam grief to your mother and since the fucking day you were born. I wish you were dead. I hate you. Jesus Christ, I hate you. I can't stand you. I can't stand the sight of you.  You hot blooded little bastard. Horse piss, bullshit, balderdash, crap, lying bastard, son of belial, reprobate. ballamite, Goddam Horses Ass! What the hell do you think you're doing?

You son-of-a-bitch. Hey you bitch, got any good words for me? You better say something or I'm going to kick the living shit out of you. What the hell good are you? Say, what the hell good are you? What the hell is on your Goddam mind? Speak the hell up. I'll slap the living shit out of you until you fucking can't see straight. You pussy whipped little bastard. You horse manure. Fuck you. Go to hell. You're going to hell. Go to hell. Shitass. Bastard. Bitch. Horses ass. God damn chicken shit bastard son-of-a-bitch little fucker, get the fuck out of my sight. You little chicken shit. You piece of garbage. You're God damn worthless. You'll never amount to a God damn thing. You're a loser and always will be. You go along fine for a while and then you do something like this to fuck it all up.

You little asshole. You'll never amount to anything. You're a God damn loser. You'll end up in jail you God damn deadbeat. Shut your big dumb ape mouth, you look like some kind of fucking idiot with your big Goddam dumb mouth hanging open. I'll beat that foolishness out of you. Look at that foolishness leaving him, I can see it with every hit of this Goddam mattock. It does my heart good to hear those screams and see that foolishness leaving. I'm not going to put up with this kind of bullshit. You're going to get a beating. Lean over there Goddam it. You think I'm going to put up with you?

You think I don't know how to deal with the likes of you, you God forsaken little bastard? We know how to deal with asshole kids like you. I'll beat you. I'll beat you like the Bible says to beat you and you won't die. Dammit bitch, you know the Bible says that if you beat your child they won't die, so shut your Goddam mouth or I'll slap you. Do you want me to beat you fat ass? You Goddam hussy. You fat Goddam hussy. I'm not going to put up with your Goddam sassy mouth talking back to me or telling me what to do, you fucking bitch.

I'm telling you; Goddam it; I'm warning you, I'm going to slap the hell of out of you; you're going to catch it if you don't shut your Goddam God forsaken mouth and back off. I'm not going to tell you again. The next time I'm going to turn my Goddam attention to you and you're going to be sorry. I'll cuff you around and give you a Goddam beating.

Hugs and Kisses.
Barium: What you do if CPR fails.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
[The Fade^C Compound]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Crystalmonkey

• Nazi Absinthe Drinker
  • Hacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2005, 06:52:40 PM »

I read that, then I looked at your avatar... :lol:

Stratofortress

• Annoying Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2006, 10:16:23 PM »

Quote from: Lacerda
GOD I AM SO ANGRY THAT I AM FILLED WITH ALL THIS COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE AND HAVE NO ACCESS TO A VAGINA!!  :x  :x  :x  :x

I had access to one . . . and then I got married . . . . .

Edited By Dark Shade - Fixed.  :D
[INSERT WITTY COMMENT HERE]

Stratofortress

• Annoying Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2006, 10:17:02 PM »

And I broke the quotes in my post.  I think I'll go blow my brains out now.
[INSERT WITTY COMMENT HERE]

Min

• Nice Ex-Hackernetwork Moderator
  • Forum Moderator
  • Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +468/-13
  • Slacker Wiseass
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2006, 03:15:17 PM »

I have access to one all the time.  Big fucking deal.
Flammable : Inflammable :: Duh : No Duh
"I TYPE 120 WORDS PER MINUTE, BUT IT'S IN MY OWN LANGUAGE!"  -ivan
1,180,463,441,680 Coolio Points

sociald1077

• Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +129/-4
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2006, 03:57:19 PM »

Quote from: Detta
I have access to one all the time.  Big fucking deal.

Tease.
"Guns don't kill people! PHYSICS kill people!" - Dick Soloman

Levy

• Jail Bait
  • Coolio Points: +15685/-8
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2006, 08:14:42 AM »

Quote from: xolik

And now, a few kind, level-headed words from kindly Uncle xolik. Now, joonz, please don't take this the wrong way.

Shitass, Goddam, tit-ass, piss-ass Goddam, ass-hole bastard, piece of shit, dick, son-of-a-bitch God forsaken filthy measly-assed piece of fucking shit Goddam horses ass. You're not worth shit. You're a no good, no account, God forsaken piss-assed little bastard. Get your ass in there and lean over that Goddam bed, you're going to get a pounding.

Bitch. Fucker. Prick, Fucker, Prick, Goddam fucker, Goddam prick, asshole, prick, prick, fucker, fucker, fucker, fucker, fuck you, you Goddam fucking piece of garbage. Go to hell. Fuck you. Go to hell. Prick. Fucker. GODDAMN YOU, you fucker. You worthless piece of shit. Goddam you, you worthless piece of shit of Goddam fucking shit. Fuck you. Go straight fucking to hell you Goddam fucking son-of-a-bitch. God Damn You! God Damn You!!! God Damn You!!! You Goddam asshole son-of-a- bitch. God Damn You! How dare you, you asshole bastard prick turd. You turd. You lying, mother fucking stinking piece of fucking shit. Fuck you, you lying sack of shit, you. Get the fuck out of my face. Go to hell. I hate you, you bastard. I hate you, you asshole.

You Goddam prick asshole bastard, dick, piece of fucking rank stinking fucking garbage that's as full of shit as anyone could ever be. Get the hell out of here, you fucker. Fucker. Fucker. Go to fucking hell you bastard. Piss- ass. Horses ass. Goddam fucker. Fucker. Fucker. Fucker. Fucker. Fucker. FUCKER! FUCKER! FUCKER! Asshole. You bastard. You sick Goddam son-of-a- bitch. You worthless little bastard. You Goddam asshole prick bastard. God Damn It!! God Damn YOU!!! GOD DAMN YOU!!! Fuck you, you bastard. You're going to hell. You little Tit-ass. Shit-ass. Fucker Tit-ass. You little Shitass. Piss-ass little bastard. You Goddam little bastard, I'm going to teach you. Get the hell up there. Why did you do this to me? Say!! What's the big idea?

I'm not going to put up with your sissified wimpy asshole ways. Shut up. God damn it. God damn it. God damn it. I'm not going to tell you again. What's the big idea making all of that Goddam racket? Say! Didn't I tell you to not make a fucking sound? You think you're so Goddam smart thinking for yourself, when I told you what the fuck I wanted.  You bastard. You bitch. Fuck you. Fuck you, God damn it. I'm going to beat the hell out of you; I warned you and now you're going to catch it. Where do you think you're going. Get the fuck back over here you son-of-a-bitch and take your beating like a man. Fucking asshole bastard son-of-a-bitch chicken shit piece of crap, no good little bastard. What the hell do you think you're doing, for Christ's sake? I'm not going to put up with you, do you understand me? Do you?

I won't tolerate this bullshit. God Damn you!! I'll beat the living shit out of you. Watch it. I'm warning you. I warned you what I'd do. It's your own God Damn fault. I warned you, for Christ's sake. I'll beat you until you can't stand up or sit down. God damn son-of-a-bitch, asshole.  You little prick. How do you like that? Does that hurt, does it? Goddam it, does it hurt? It better hurt. If it doesn't I'll make sure it hurts. Are you fucking crazy? Are you crazy? You must be insane. Jesus Christ, how many Goddam times am I going to have to beat you? When are you going to learn? You no account little bastard. In the old testament they used to take kids like you out and stone them to death. That's what you deserve. You ought to be taken out and stoned.

At least parents in that time had some Goddam solution to a problem like you. That's what would cure you. You've been nothing but Goddam grief to your mother and since the fucking day you were born. I wish you were dead. I hate you. Jesus Christ, I hate you. I can't stand you. I can't stand the sight of you.  You hot blooded little bastard. Horse piss, bullshit, balderdash, crap, lying bastard, son of belial, reprobate. ballamite, Goddam Horses Ass! What the hell do you think you're doing?

You son-of-a-bitch. Hey you bitch, got any good words for me? You better say something or I'm going to kick the living shit out of you. What the hell good are you? Say, what the hell good are you? What the hell is on your Goddam mind? Speak the hell up. I'll slap the living shit out of you until you fucking can't see straight. You pussy whipped little bastard. You horse manure. Fuck you. Go to hell. You're going to hell. Go to hell. Shitass. Bastard. Bitch. Horses ass. God damn chicken shit bastard son-of-a-bitch little fucker, get the fuck out of my sight. You little chicken shit. You piece of garbage. You're God damn worthless. You'll never amount to a God damn thing. You're a loser and always will be. You go along fine for a while and then you do something like this to fuck it all up.

You little asshole. You'll never amount to anything. You're a God damn loser. You'll end up in jail you God damn deadbeat. Shut your big dumb ape mouth, you look like some kind of fucking idiot with your big Goddam dumb mouth hanging open. I'll beat that foolishness out of you. Look at that foolishness leaving him, I can see it with every hit of this Goddam mattock. It does my heart good to hear those screams and see that foolishness leaving. I'm not going to put up with this kind of bullshit. You're going to get a beating. Lean over there Goddam it. You think I'm going to put up with you?

You think I don't know how to deal with the likes of you, you God forsaken little bastard? We know how to deal with asshole kids like you. I'll beat you. I'll beat you like the Bible says to beat you and you won't die. Dammit bitch, you know the Bible says that if you beat your child they won't die, so shut your Goddam mouth or I'll slap you. Do you want me to beat you fat ass? You Goddam hussy. You fat Goddam hussy. I'm not going to put up with your Goddam sassy mouth talking back to me or telling me what to do, you fucking bitch.

I'm telling you; Goddam it; I'm warning you, I'm going to slap the hell of out of you; you're going to catch it if you don't shut your Goddam God forsaken mouth and back off. I'm not going to tell you again. The next time I'm going to turn my Goddam attention to you and you're going to be sorry. I'll cuff you around and give you a Goddam beating.

Hugs and Kisses.

HOLY SHIT.... YOU REALLY NEED TO GET A HOBBY, A JOB, MOVE OUT OF YOUR PARENTS BASEMENT, ANYTHING, PLEASE SPARE YOURSELF...

xolik

• King of the Geekery
  • Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +541/-25
  • HAY GUYS
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2006, 08:58:11 AM »

Quote from: Levy
HOLY SHIT.... YOU REALLY NEED TO GET A HOBBY, A JOB, MOVE OUT OF YOUR PARENTS BASEMENT, ANYTHING, PLEASE SPARE YOURSELF...

I hope to goodness you didn't direct that at me.
Barium: What you do if CPR fails.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
[The Fade^C Compound]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Dark Shade

• Agent Of The System
  • Forum Moderator
  • Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +176/-5
  • "It is inevitable."
    • View Profile
    • Zombo
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2006, 10:08:23 AM »

Quote from: Levy

And you really need to get out. Now. I'm sorry, but you've had your chance. Taking a swing at a respected member of this board will get you nowhere. In fact, it'll get you banned. Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out. Do not pass 'Go', and sure as hell don't collect your $200.00. Thanks for coming out, Levy.

EDIT - Levy, you've been unbanned. If that comment was directed at Xolik, I ask that you apologize at the very least.
Pages: [1] 2