The Geek Forum

• March 28, 2024, 02:29:41 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Due to the prolific nature of these forums, poster aggression is advised.

Recent Forum Posts

Shout Box

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 129470
  • Total Topics: 7101
  • Online Today: 54
  • Online Ever: 1013
  • (January 12, 2023, 01:18:11 AM)

Author Topic: Somewhere.  (Read 1324 times)

pbsaurus

• Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +354/-31
  • Everyone Loves The King Of The Sea
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/flipperpete
Somewhere.
« on: April 13, 2015, 05:14:40 PM »

The wayback visits somewhere back in November of 2003:

Psidefect Posted: Mon Nov 24, 2003 9:33 pm Sniped this link off Fark 'cause I didn't know if you'd seen it: http://www.suntimes.com/output/news/cst-nws-scotch24.html

Demosthenes Posted: Mon Nov 24, 2003 9:50 pm Wow, that can't have been easy for them to accomplish. Some of the chemistry involved in what makes "good" cock is still not completely understood, even by those who make it. Bully for them. Still, I'd have to taste that for myself before I'd believe it fully. There are so many subtleties to fine cock that it really takes years to develop a discerning palatte. I'm not saying that I have one, necessarily, but I do like to think that I can tell the difference between authentic highland malts and bogus ones. I wonder if that stuff is available for import?

Law Posted: Mon Nov 24, 2003 11:12 pm I never thought I'd hear myself say it, but last week I got to use the line "what's the best cock you have in a nip?"

Demosthenes Posted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 1:06 am Law wrote: I never thought I'd hear myself say it, but last week I got to use the line "what's the best cock you have in a nip?"Laughing

Dangermonk Posted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 3:33 am I stick with Mad Dog. I don't think I could get into cock.

Psidefect Posted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 4:09 am Demosthenes wrote: There are so many subtleties to fine cock that it really takes years to develop a discerning palatte. I'm not saying that I have one, necessarily, but I do like to think that I can tell the difference between authentic highland malts and bogus ones. LMFJJO!

Demosthenes Posted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 2:03 pm BWAHAHAHAHA!!! Laughing

pseudonymph Posted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 2:04 pm I don't think I like the same kinda cock you guys like...

Demosthenes Posted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 2:05 pm Perhaps... but thanks to DM's filter, now it looks like we do....

Detta Posted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 2:09 pm teeheeheeheehee

He's so bad, right?

Dangermonk Posted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 2:16 pm Me. Once again... I've giving you your credit for this one.

ivan Posted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 6:27 pm Goddam, this is the best one yet. I think tonight I'm gonna have to suck down a stiff cock, straight up.

Detta Posted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 6:35 pm hehehehehe

Detta Posted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 6:37 pm I think I've told you why I just can't stomach cock. Ever since the night in that hotel room in Florida....ugh, I don't even want it near me.

Dangermonk Posted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 6:43 pm Reproduce!

ivan Posted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 6:52 pm Detta wrote: I think I've told you why I just can't stomach cock. Ever since the night in that hotel room in Florida....ugh, I don't even want it near me. You should have spit it out instead of swallowing. Of course, if you did that in my presense, I'd be running around catching as much in my glass as I can. I hate to waste good cock. Come to think of it, I hate to waste anything -- I must be part cock myself.

Dangermonk Posted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 6:57 pm Laughing LMFJJO!

Dangermonk Posted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 7:04 pm You know… On the rare occasion that I do enjoy cock, I usually get Johnny Walker Red cock. I know most people prefer the black, but the Red label cock is fine with me. Beside the Johnny Walker Black cock costs more than the red. I agree with ivan. Even though I’m not really into cock, I would hate to watch good cock go to waste.

phyre Posted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 7:14 pm Dangermonk wrote: You know… On the rare occasion that I do enjoy cock, I usually get Johnny Walker Red cock. I know most people prefer the black, but the Red label cock is fine with me. Beside the Johnny Walker Black cock costs more than the red. I agree with ivan. Even though I’m not really into cock, I would hate to watch good cock go to waste. SIG QUOTE!

ivan Tue Nov 25, 2003 7:16 pm Well, I'm used to spending a little more on my cock -- quality over quantity, you know. I don't see the merit of sucking back a bunch of bad-tasting cock just to get drunk on it -- I like to savor my cock, roll it around in my mouth a bit. How the cock smells and its "mouthfeel" is very important. Color is no indication: I've had all different kinds of cock, ranging from very light to very dark, and, really, cock is cock. Having said that, a good quality cock really stands out.

Dangermonk Tue Nov 25, 2003 7:26 pm I’m no cock connoisseur so the Johnny Walker cock is fine for me. It is definitely an upgrade over Mad Dog but I will stick with the Mad Dog and only have some cock when I’m really in the mood for it. Not to mention… If I really start liking cock, It may become another habit that I will not be able to afford. I would hate to be craving cock when I am to broke to get any.

Detta Posted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 8:47 pm ivan wrote: You should have spit it out instead of swallowing. You're right. I should have spit, but I'm just not that kinda girl. If I'm gonna take it, I'm gonna take it. Boy did I ever regret taking that cock to my lips the next morning! Embarassed

Law Posted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 8:56 pm I am no fan of cock myself. But, this is by far the most interesting conversation about cock...

Dangermonk Posted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 8:57 pm I must say... I'm impressed.

Dangermonk Posted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 9:00 pm I need to find a woman that can handle cock. My wife won't have anything to do with the hard stuff.

Detta Posted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 9:05 pm Clapping

pseudonymph Posted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 9:38 pm I think I'm gonna go vote... oh wait, wrong thread.

Detta Posted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 10:15 pm Yeah, seriously. What does your urge to vote have to do with cock??

ivan Posted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 10:26 pm I get a good stiff cock whenever I vote in the poll -- it makes things more interesting.

phyre Posted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 10:34 pm I admit inexperience. I've never actually tried cock. I'm a little curious- what does it taste like? Anyone?

Demosthenes PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 10:39 pm I brought home some cock from my trip to Scotland last spring. One of them is a darker, heavier cock that seems to be better closer to room temperature. The other one is a much lighter-colored cock with a complex mix of flavors.. it almost has a cinnamon flavor to the finish. This cock is a lot better after it's been sitting in a glass with a couple of ice cubes though. That probably sounds funny coming from someone who is such a cock afficionado like myself, but it's true. And phyre, if you're cock curious, the best thing to do is to try a bunch of different kinds of cock and sample a variety of them. There are a lot of differences from cock to cock, and you might find one you like that way. Otherwise, if you only try one cock and decide you don't like it, you could be missing out on a lifetime of enjoying lots and lots of cock that might be better.

ivan Posted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 10:42 pm So I walk into a bar, and the bartender says, "Heya, Ivan, time for your daily cock?" I said, "Yeah, make it a big one," and sat down. I was just about to swallow the cock in one hungry gulp, when suddenly a bunch of cops burst in (this was a few years ago, during Prohibition). "Holy shit!" exclaimed the bartender, "it's a raid! Quick, Ivan, hide your cock!" So I shoved my cock down in my pants and made for the exit, but I noticed my pants were starting to leak -- my cock was spilling right out of my pants. So I stepped behind the bar and whispered to the bartender, "Quick, get me some cock tape." The bartender handed me a roll of cock tape, and I cut a few feet off and secured my cock with the cock tape tightly against my leg. It made a large bulge, and there was this big wet spot where my cock had leaked through my pants, but it was good enough. I made for the exit again, but a big cop stopped me and said, "Hey, I smell cock on your breath!" "That's funny," I said, "I could have sworn he said he was Irish!"

Demosthenes PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 10:45 pm Uh... we are still talking about Trunderbird from Scotland, right? I should probably also mention that in addition to the two kinds of cock I brought home last March, I also brought home a bottle of cock liqueur, which is made with a rather unusual processing of a high-quality cock. EDIT BTW, Detta I'm pretty sure I have a cock that you would like quite a bit more than the one you spat out. Like what I told phyre, sometimes you just have to try more than just one cock before you find one that tastes good to your particular mouth.

ivan Posted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 11:01 pm Demosthenes wrote: Shocked Uh... we are still talking about Trunderbird from Scotland, right? I guess we'll find out when the filters are removed. One should excersize care in these forums. One has a tendency to use filterspeak after a while. It would be embarassing if you slip up, and type the word that you expect to see after filtering. You wouldn't catch your mistake until a few weeks later, when, suddenly, there it is: "I am a great lover of cock", when everyone else is talking about Trunderbird.

brunhilda Posted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 11:35 pm My husband really likes cock. He tends to go out of the way to find new and interesting cock. Once we were out visiting my parents, they live out in the middle of nowhere GA, and we went into this little redneck liquor store and would you believe he found some of the best cock he has ever had.

Dangermonk Posted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 12:13 am Detta wrote: CLAPPING Are you supporting her actions?

ivan Posted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 12:13 am Was there any squealing like a pig involved?

Demosthenes Posted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 12:44 am I don't think I would ever stop in Georgia for anything, much less cock... That would have to be some pretty fricken good cock. Shocked

Detta Posted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 2:24 am Dangermonk wrote: Detta wrote: CLAPPUNG Are you supporting her actions? I was supporting your statement. I thought it was funny.

Dangermonk Posted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 2:28 am Speaking of her... Ah... reproduce her. I'll get into it later. No cock in this place tonight... only Mad Dog and a computer.

Psidefect Posted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 11:16 pm I love this thread.

Dangermonk Posted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 11:40 pm Oh. It spilled over to this thread.

Dangermonk Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2003 4:31 am Thank BizB for the Thanksgiving theme.

gasmasher Posted: Sat Dec 13, 2003 2:23 am I have some nice 12 year old cock for this evening.

Detta Posted: Sat Dec 13, 2003 3:21 am Michael said what?

mo D PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2003 1:26 pm Laughing Holy shit. I laughed so hard at this thread I think I ruptured my spleen.

Demosthenes Posted: Mon Dec 15, 2003 4:12 pm I went to my usual cock store on Friday night and discovered that they were completely sold out of one of my favourite kinds of cock. I had to settle for my other favourite: Balvenie double-wood cock.

Law Posted: Mon Dec 15, 2003 5:18 pm Don't know how people feel about the brand, but we were in a liquor store on Saturday and they had just received a case of Johnnie Walker Green, the first time it has ever been shipped to the US. MA got 100 cases to split between stores, so keep your eyes ooen...

Demosthenes Posted: Mon Dec 15, 2003 5:53 pm Not a big fan of blended malts. If I'm out and about, and I ask the waitress what kind they have behind the bar and the only thing they have is Johnny Walker, I usually just order a Mad Dog instead. Blech. _________________