The Geek Forum

• April 28, 2024, 12:35:28 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Due to the prolific nature of these forums, poster aggression is advised.

Recent Forum Posts

Shout Box

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 129555
  • Total Topics: 7152
  • Online Today: 189
  • Online Ever: 1013
  • (January 12, 2023, 01:18:11 AM)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: free mason and religious... TORCHER?  (Read 19531 times)

Wunderkind

• Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +419/-36
  • drunk and practicing witchcraft
    • View Profile
Re: free mason and religious... TORTURE?
« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2008, 05:48:35 PM »

... the clip doesn't say that it was a mesonic group in so many words. the girl draws her torturers and you can clearly see her drawing a symbol on the front of a robe that looks too mesonic to deny. (at least in my opinion... and the opinion of the guy who posted it...)...

Be very careful when assigning symbols to groups. Those of us who practice older religions will be happy to point out that those symbols in use today in use by a certain selection, such as the Chalice and Blade symbols so well known as "Masonic", may have nothing to do with said group.

If a group of North Ireland Wiccans drew a symbol you know as a "Celtic Cross" (we know as the Four Points of Earth) on your door, would you assume the Protestants did it? I assure you, that symbol does NOT belong to the Christian Church. Then I could rant for hours on how the Goat Head Star (Otherwise known as a Pentagram, or a Reverse Pentacle) hasn't got shit to do with a modern belief known as "Satanism".

Just because you saw something that look like something similiar you saw somewhere else, doesn't give you the right to point your finger in their face. So far, the Brotherhood of the Masons have done nothing to prove that they are nothing more than a society... which by the way, also carries out rituals and rites.

On a similar note, NASCAR is letting Kyle Busch win.  In reality, he's a no talent asshat.
I have no opinion. I've lost track of NASCAR.

Now... if you'll excuse me, I've misplaced my chicken bones.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2008, 05:52:43 PM by Wunderkind »
Because you either live life - bruises, skinned knees and all - or you turn your back on it and start dying. -- Captain Pike
I clicked 12AX7's banner.

boomvoom

• Annoying Newbie
  • Coolio Points: +4/-12
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2008, 07:41:15 PM »

Excellent! Now if you could just find the shift key you'd be all set.

Hint: There's more than one to be found...

:-P

;-)

boomvoom

• Annoying Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2008, 07:48:28 PM »

As an afterthought: that Youtube video was titled something or other about children and "occult organization."

Well, no.

It really bothers me when people give the occult a bad name because they can't distinguish between a genre and a posse. It's like using the words "fart" and "anatomy" interchangeably.

there's more than one way to define occult. if you see the 3rd definition here:
http://www.answers.com/topic/occult
 it seems to be accurate enough.
although it is sad hat because of that definition, the others suffer.

Wunderkind

• Hacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2008, 08:05:47 PM »

So, it still hasn't been addressed as to why this is so much more horrible than when non-religious fuck-nuts do it. Is it okay when aethist's do it or something? Because this shit happens all over the world to all sorts of people and it's not always some skull-fucking religious wack-job that does it. It's just the same dumb-ass self-serving isanity as yesterday. This isn't new, Catholics have been doing it for centuries.

Just explain to me why you felt this was so much more important than all the other non-religious torture of children going on all over the rest of this shiny new fucked up world.
Because you either live life - bruises, skinned knees and all - or you turn your back on it and start dying. -- Captain Pike

boomvoom

• Annoying Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2008, 09:28:49 PM »

So, it still hasn't been addressed as to why this is so much more horrible than when non-religious fuck-nuts do it. Is it okay when aethist's do it or something? Because this shit happens all over the world to all sorts of people and it's not always some skull-fucking religious wack-job that does it. It's just the same dumb-ass self-serving isanity as yesterday. This isn't new, Catholics have been doing it for centuries.

Just explain to me why you felt this was so much more important than all the other non-religious torture of children going on all over the rest of this shiny new fucked up world.
it's not more horrible. it's just as horrible. what's wrong here isn't that. normal people who commit these crimes (if you can call them normal) get proper sentence.
the trouble is that those in these organizations get away with it scot free.
as for what you mentioned about the symbolism:
http://a821.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/83/l_64bc9a25badaa217850365e4168a67bc.png
http://a606.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/91/l_9b7ebec8c9c040f0ec6500b99c0bd365.png
http://a89.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/87/l_3b46e6c614e3b06423c565e2e9c09d28.png

examples of masonic symbols:
http://www.themasonictrowel.com/Articles/General/other_files/masonic_cyphers_and_symbols/fam-code-1.gif

the girl mentions that they were dressed in red and white:
http://yorkrite.com/chapter/
this one's also quite similar:
http://yorkrite.com/council/

i know all too well that symbolism goes far back into history, and that original meanings have nothing to do with what they have come to mean. a great example is the swastika it was an ancient symbol for the sun. but the truth is that hitler decided to use that symbol to represent his party. we have to accept that the symbol has taken on new meaning and that today it also represents hitlers party and beliefs.
do you seriously think that if a jewish family finds a red swastika painted on their front door, that we should start by looking for asian sun worshipers in the aria, before pursuing Neo-Nazis in the aria?
« Last Edit: June 25, 2008, 10:42:35 PM by boomvoom »

Joe Sixpack

• Nerd
  • Coolio Points: +176/-19
  • Low brow and brilliant
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2008, 09:55:13 PM »

I was just wondering... maybe you could start a thread wherein you describe what you won't believe.  I bet it's a lot shorter.
"God places cherubim with a flaming sword east of Eden to guard the Tree of Life from the ambitions of man.

Cherubim is plural; Genesis 3:24 specifies one flaming sword. Presumably flaming swords were in short supply."

boomvoom

• Annoying Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2008, 10:35:51 PM »

I was just wondering... maybe you could start a thread wherein you describe what you won't believe.  I bet it's a lot shorter.

that's funny, because I was just wondering... maybe you could give an opinion, instead of making smug and condescending remarks. i bet your comments would seem less like a waste of web space.

Vespertine

• The VSUBjugator
  • Forum Moderator
  • Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +371/-38
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2008, 10:41:04 PM »

Whoa there, new one.  You are out of line and you are quickly alienating people. 
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass.  And, I'm all out of bubble gum.

xolik

• King of the Geekery
  • Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +541/-25
  • HAY GUYS
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 25, 2008, 10:44:55 PM »

i bet your comments would seem less like a waste of web space.

*phone ringing* Hi, Kettle! It's Pot! You're black! *click*
Barium: What you do if CPR fails.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
[The Fade^C Compound]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

boomvoom

• Annoying Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 25, 2008, 11:03:40 PM »

Whoa there, new one.  You are out of line and you are quickly alienating people. 

eh, he deserves it. he's not said one productive thing in the whole thread.
but i don't see why i would be alienating anybody. i'm just discussing here. i'm interested in what others have to say. i can also accept that people can go off topic. it's a free country, it's a free forum (opinion wise). i research my answers, and i give my opinion from what i find.
but if somebody comes out of the blue and tells me to "take a hike" (which you can clearly see, that's what he meant.)

"I was just wondering... maybe you could start a thread wherein you describe what you won't believe."
ie: you believe everything (you gullible idiot)  
"I bet it's a lot shorter."
ie: wright less, or better yet don't wright at all (get lost).

THEN, i take issue.

some nice capitals there, i hope you enjoyed them!
« Last Edit: June 25, 2008, 11:18:56 PM by boomvoom »

The_FOO

• Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +61/-3
  • irc.hyperion.org:6667 #hn
    • View Profile
    • http://www.hyperion.org
« Reply #35 on: June 25, 2008, 11:48:57 PM »

Once you've been here for a while, you'll notice that's how most of Joe's posts go. He's deliberately baiting you and you fell for it. *shrugs* Live and learn.

So far, the Brotherhood of the Masons have done nothing to prove that they are nothing more than a society... which by the way, also carries out rituals and rites.

Same applies to the Boy Scouts. I don't see lynch mobs going after them.

And really, it's not the being a member of one of these societies is what's getting people off the hook. You don't have to look for any more sinister a reason than money. And having lots of it.
http://www.errorfm.com/efm.pls
More FOOlish than you'll ever be.

Wunderkind

• Hacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2008, 04:10:56 AM »

Dear boomvoom,

Stay away from me. I am your worst nightmare. I am a member of a secret society bent on world domination and child torture. Also, I eat babies.

Also, you are gullible.

examples of masonic symbols:
http://www.themasonictrowel.com/Articles/General/other_files/masonic_cyphers_and_symbols/fam-code-1.gif
I lolled. It looks like you found the Rosetta Stone of pagan symbols. Good for you.

the girl mentions that they were dressed in red and white:
OMFG! Red and white! It was the Klan! OMG, the Klan did this people! White Power!

i know all too well that symbolism goes far back into history, and that original meanings have nothing to do with what they have come to mean. a great example is the swastika it was an ancient symbol for the sun. but the truth is that hitler decided to use that symbol to represent his party. we have to accept that the symbol has taken on new meaning and that today it also represents hitlers party and beliefs.
do you seriously think that if a jewish family finds a red swastika painted on their front door, that we should start by looking for asian sun worshipers in the aria, before pursuing Neo-Nazis in the aria?
If I come over to your house and tattoo the eye of Rha on your ass will please move to Egypt and sacrfice yourself to the desert? The Asian sect were pacifists and it was a yellow swastika (maybe red in the later eras). Neo-Nazi would be black swastika and they wouldn't painting it on your door. They'd be painting it on your body. And FYI, it's area, not aria.

Joe made a legitimate observation based on his understanding of your posts. I, for one, think he is right. And not only are you gullible, but you're also a bigot. And yes, you've officially pissed me off, so I'm gonna stop posting for a while until I cool off.

... they are nothing more than a society... which by the way, also carries out rituals and rites.
Same applies to the Boy Scouts. I don't see lynch mobs going after them.
If you did, I'd bet the Masons would be to blame.

boomvoom

• Annoying Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2008, 05:21:50 AM »

i seriously don't see why you're getting your Knickers in a twist!  :w:
i said examples. that was taken from a sight on masonic ciphers and symbols. i never thought i found the rosetta stone of anything. these are commonly known things. they were there simply to illustrate my point.

what's with your clan? i was just surprised that with out any effort i came across a symbol that is practically identical to the one described in the footage.

seriously CHILL OUT! i'm not even going to dignify your insults because you're OVER REACTING.
i don't dislike you. in fact i admire your passion, and have found what you've had to say (before this) very interesting.
i don't see why you're so angry with me.

we've been here, throwing an idea back and forth, and now...
now...
you're just spuing up insults.
no argument...

well, if you decide to stop posting, that's fine i guess.
lets just let the thread disappear into the background shall we? i think it's best.

it's just a pity cause i was interested in the subject, but i think it's probably for the better.
mustn't upset kline Wunderkind.
nor Joe for that matter.

lets let bygones be bygones. just let the thread slip back. I DON'T WANT TO UPSET ANYONE ANY FURTHER!

----

And really, it's not the being a member of one of these societies is what's getting people off the hook. You don't have to look for any more sinister a reason than money. And having lots of it.

that's a very good point. still money can only do so much.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 05:38:27 AM by boomvoom »

Scheherazade

• The Lorax Of Nose Pickers
  • Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +177/-54
  • What is cheese but a corpse of milk?
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #38 on: June 26, 2008, 06:21:37 AM »

I lolled. It looks like you found the Rosetta Stone of pagan symbols. Good for you.

I don't know what those symbols are, but I have never seen any of them before, and I'm a practicing and well-researched Pagan; I'm relatively sure they are not Pagan symbols. You'd do well not to call other people bigots while you identify any symbol that looks like it might possibly kinda be a rune or a tree as being "Pagan."

And I'm sorry boomvoom, but you are pretty gullible. You must understand that gullibility frustrates people.

that's a very good point. still money can only do so much.

If you have enough money you can do just about anything (within the realm of rational possibility; no resurrecting Aunt Shirley or morphing into a platypus).

boomvoom

• Annoying Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 26, 2008, 07:20:08 AM »

And I'm sorry boomvoom, but you are pretty gullible. You must understand that gullibility frustrates people.

what exactly am i gullible about? and what is it that YOU think i should be believing.

If you have enough money you can do just about anything (within the realm of rational possibility; no resurrecting Aunt Shirley or morphing into a platypus).

this is absolutely true. Michael Jackson managed to get out of his sticky predicaments this way.
STILL,
what is the first thing that comes into anybodies head when they hear the name of Michael Jackson?
that image, and those trials, will be there until long after he's gone. parents will keep their children away from him. he will always be looked at with doubt and disdain by the masses.

on the other hand there are those who manage to stay cleanly out of the media. some one is payed off in time. someone goes unpunished. and a mutilated 13 year old girl is told to accept.

i don't think there's anything to do here about gulliblety. it's just that i have witnessed different news casts in different countries than others here probably have. and the fact is that trials had people who remained nameless because of who they were, and who els could be implicated. the courts became a circus, jumping from one judge to another...

we have different perspectives, and i was interested in hearing others.
but i guess it's no use for me to try to hold a discussion with people who hold so little regard for my own.

and the iPod plays on, while more wonder-bread sandwiches are made, and all is well...

« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 07:39:19 AM by boomvoom »

MISTER MASSACRE

• Lady Modmalade
  • Forum Moderator
  • Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +292/-17
  • inhaling chalk in the old school
    • View Profile
    • twittery
« Reply #40 on: June 26, 2008, 08:33:51 AM »

I also get sad when people don't automatically agree with my stupid crap.

Joe Sixpack

• Nerd
  • Coolio Points: +176/-19
  • Low brow and brilliant
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 26, 2008, 08:44:48 AM »

I resent the insinuations that any comment I made in this thread was pointless, useless, or the slightest bit trollish in any way.  Each one had a specific point, and if you don't have the intellect or the attention span to grok it, that says more about you than it says about me.

In closing, reading your "wrighting" is pure "TORCHER", and the very idea that you even know the meaning of the word "research" is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard in my entire life, and I've been to church with Southern Baptists. 

Good day!
« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 08:49:31 AM by Joe Sixpack »
"God places cherubim with a flaming sword east of Eden to guard the Tree of Life from the ambitions of man.

Cherubim is plural; Genesis 3:24 specifies one flaming sword. Presumably flaming swords were in short supply."

MISTER MASSACRE

• Lady Modmalade
  • Forum Moderator
  • Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +292/-17
  • inhaling chalk in the old school
    • View Profile
    • twittery
« Reply #42 on: June 26, 2008, 09:08:55 AM »

*dons tophat, turns on bootheel and swings cape around, clicking diamond tipped staff on the ground as he exits*

Demosthenes

• Evil Ex-HN Moderator
  • Administrator
  • Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +567/-72
  • Just try me. See what happens.
    • View Profile
    • Zombo
« Reply #43 on: June 26, 2008, 12:16:29 PM »

that's funny, because I was just wondering... maybe you could give an opinion, instead of making smug and condescending remarks. i bet your comments would seem less like a waste of web space.

Bwahahahaha!

I like this guy.

Coolio Points: 89,000,998,776,554,211,222
Detta Puzzle Points: 45

Banning forum idiots since 2001

boomvoom

• Annoying Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 26, 2008, 02:24:27 PM »

I resent the insinuations that any comment I made in this thread was pointless, useless, or the slightest bit trollish in any way.  Each one had a specific point, and if you don't have the intellect or the attention span to grok it, that says more about you than it says about me.

In closing, reading your "wrighting" is pure "TORCHER", and the very idea that you even know the meaning of the word "research" is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard in my entire life, and I've been to church with Southern Baptists. 

Good day!

Oh! I'm SO OFFENDED Joe! Seriously, you've taken a knife and shoved it into my heart!
Especially with you're sharp "TORCHER" retort!!!

Despite the fact that your "Good day!" did give your post a huffy Smurfet vibe,

I'm appalled and deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeply offended, on the most personal of personal levels!

:-D

Disinterest for what you think of me consumes me to the point of defecation.

« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 02:44:25 PM by boomvoom »

dcrog

• Banned on the run
  • Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +253/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 26, 2008, 03:26:48 PM »

I thought he was doing Paul Harvey.

Old enough to know better.
Apparently not wise enough.

And who says with age come's wisdom?

Wunderkind

• Hacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 26, 2008, 04:46:13 PM »

...mustn't upset kline Wunderkind.
If this was supposed to be some warped dig at my nationality it was a failure.

...i don't think there's anything to do here about gulliblety. it's just that i have witnessed different news casts in different countries than others here probably have. and the fact is that trials had people who remained nameless because of who they were, and who els could be implicated...
You just keep jumping from to same conclusion over and over like that damn ewe over that damn spot where that stick was and isn't there anymore. Just over and over. You've rushed in, with no proof, accussed a group of which you have very little understanding, and still you refuse to present a logical case for why you feel the way you do. You've been led by the nose into some deep water so I suggest you learn to swim. If you're going to come here and blatantly accuse the Brotherhood of Free Masons of anything you better have something other than speculation and supposition to go on, because so far your speculation has been found wanting.

Just as in the court cases and trials you speak of, you have no hard evidence, to make matters worse, you don't even have a logical method of deductive reasoning and yet, you still believe what the media has spoon fed you through the poison of your choice. That makes this very much a matter of gullibility.

boomvoom

• Annoying Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 26, 2008, 10:58:14 PM »

If this was supposed to be some warped dig at my nationality it was a failure.
Wunderkind is german for wonder child. i was only being endearing. seeing as you hate me so much you can interpret it how ever you like.

You just keep jumping from to same conclusion over and over like that damn ewe over that damn spot where that stick was and isn't there anymore. Just over and over. You've rushed in, with no proof, accussed a group of which you have very little understanding, and still you refuse to present a logical case for why you feel the way you do. You've been led by the nose into some deep water so I suggest you learn to swim. If you're going to come here and blatantly accuse the Brotherhood of Free Masons of anything you better have something other than speculation and supposition to go on, because so far your speculation has been found wanting.

Just as in the court cases and trials you speak of, you have no hard evidence, to make matters worse, you don't even have a logical method of deductive reasoning and yet, you still believe what the media has spoon fed you through the poison of your choice. That makes this very much a matter of gullibility.

i could decide to make a condescending remark here about your gramer but i'm above that. I know all too well about the difficulties that can arise in trying to express one's self through writing. unlike others i could mention.

i'm sorry i don't have any physical proof for you. i missed the last masonic jumble sail in Paris and hence, i have not managed to obtain a severed head for you.

free masons them selves may not be completely to blame. in fact the vast majority of masons fall into the first 3 degrees of masonry. the degrees that deal mainly with cocktails and simple social gatherings. but there are more degrees. and just because someone becomes a freemason, doesn't mean that they are privvi to all the information and actions of all the lodge and all it's degrees.

why am i opposed to masonry?
i'm opposed to anything that restricts or CAN restrict my freedom and the freedom of others.
just because someone comes out of a trailer park doesn't mean that they can not poses a great mind. a mind for strategy, or business, or art. nor is someone born with a silver spoon necessarily more intelligent and gifted than any one els.
why should someone with a ring and a handshake be allowed to excel, while leaving others more apt, trailing behind.
all that said, the masons only have a small role in all this.

you and some of your pals bore me to distraction.
rather than providing arguments to do with the subject, you seem to prefer belittling your selves, in resorting to petty insults.
these are actions usually taken by people who feel they are in a losing battle. there's just one thing: THERE'S NO BATTEL!
WE'RE JUST TALKING!

just as i have no actual physical proof, YOU have no way of disproving anything that's been mentioned.

i may not have physical proof. but what i do have is discussions, and articles. LOTS OF THEM.

laugh if you like, read them, or don't. frankly, i don't give a rats ass.

here are just some:

oops, it seems this forum doesn't care for ex-members who have such an extensive list of links to child-pr0n sites

it's no severed head, but well...
what was hoped to be an interesting debate, became a 7 year olds school yard.
i'm just not interested any more.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2008, 10:50:24 PM by 12AX7 »

12AX7

« Reply #48 on: June 26, 2008, 11:26:01 PM »

You're not interested because someone didn't automatically agree with you? Or is it because you've been challenged with your assertions, and interpret that as some sort of personal attack? That you'd been asked to provide proof of your statements; but, as you said yourself, you have none? If these sort of things get your panties in a wad, I would strongly suggest you skip the Political Forum altogether. You are not interacting with less than extremely highly intelligent people here, who are not swayed in the slightest by speculation, rumors, and heresay. Even if it comes in the flavor of a link. People who will most certainly debate, discuss, and debunk any assertions that can't hold up on their own. Do not make the mistake of thinking you can post whatever and everyone will waste their time typing out "me too" and agreeing or supporting whatever stance you're displaying; or will "be nice" about how they disagree, or what they think of your argument or position.
 If it is the case that dissent offends you, again; don't post in here. 

boomvoom

• Annoying Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 27, 2008, 12:58:52 AM »

You're not interested because someone didn't automatically agree with you? Or is it because you've been challenged with your assertions, and interpret that as some sort of personal attack?

it's not fair that you say that. i invite debate and wait with eager anticipation for some one to provide an argument that will change my stance. i'm not tied to dogma of any kind be it religious or scientific. i'm wide open. look back through the thread and tell me any place where somebody came an gave a legitimate argument. i'd like for you to point out an argument where someone els has provided any "proof", which we all hold in such high esteem, here.

You are not interacting with less than extremely highly intelligent people here, who are not swayed in the slightest by speculation, rumors, and heresay. Even if it comes in the flavor of a link. People who will most certainly debate, discuss, and debunk any assertions that can't hold up on their own.

i wish i could see it. but there's non. i wait for it, but there's non.

i posted the thread, right?
first off, 2/3 of the people go off on making fun of the new guy.
some answer.
i answer.
some answer again.
i answer again.
then i just get insults.
sure once in a while somebody makes one point or another, but that's it.

You're not interested because someone didn't automatically agree with you?
Do not make the mistake of thinking you can post whatever and everyone will waste their time typing out "me too" and agreeing or supporting whatever stance you're displaying; or will "be nice" about how they disagree, or what they think of your argument or position.
 If it is the case that dissent offends you, again; don't post in here. 

i'm sorry but i am NOT the one who's getting upset because people DON'T agree with me. as i said, i encourage them to come forth and give me legitimate reasons to change my stance.
but the only reason anybody gives me...

NOBODY has given any reason.

read the thread, and you'll see that i'm right. you may not agree with what i have to say IN the thread, but speaking purely from the perspective of debate you'll see that what i've said HERE in THIS POST is true.

you are the second person to say that i get insulted because people don't agree with me. it's not true.
i received many insults, but NON of them involved being insulted by disagreement.
as humans we have to disagree. nothing would change or evolve if we agreed with everything. i'm never against people opposed to what i say. but i will debate with them. and i enjoy it.

so i ask YOU, 12AX7 to please go back and have a second and HONEST look at the thread.
if you can honestly say that what i've said here, in THIS POSTE, is untrue about the occurrences that have taken place in the thread. that in fact i'm some sort of spoiled brat that doesn't accept opposition.
then i will most humbly retire into the background.

i'm not looking for sympathy! please look back and be as harsh as you like.

« Last Edit: June 27, 2008, 01:01:18 AM by boomvoom »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4