The Geek Forum

• April 27, 2024, 12:01:51 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Due to the prolific nature of these forums, poster aggression is advised.

Recent Forum Posts

Shout Box

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 129551
  • Total Topics: 7148
  • Online Today: 179
  • Online Ever: 1013
  • (January 12, 2023, 01:18:11 AM)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: free mason and religious... TORCHER?  (Read 19529 times)

BizB

• Forum Moderator
  • Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +439/-15
  • Keep making circles
    • View Profile
Re: free mason and religious... TORTURE?
« Reply #50 on: June 27, 2008, 07:52:07 AM »

I'm sorry.  I've tried.  I just can't do it.

There are some who would argue that you're our future and that this is just the way things will be.  It's evolving, after all.  It always has been.  It always will be.  It's clearly different today than it was many many years ago.  However, while I'm on guard, I will not allow you to butcher her the way you do.

Please allow me to refer you to a link that I find as entertaining and enlightening as you find these conspiracies to be.
http://www.geekforum.org/index.php/topic,3080.msg48914.html#msg48914

I am a moderator here, so even if there were an ignore function build into this forum, I would be unable to use it.  I'm required to read your posts.  I have but one way to eliminate the requirement of reading your posts.

If you cannot stop my eyes from bleeding every time I see you butcher the English language, I will do it for you.
Without me, it's just 'aweso'.

Joe Sixpack

• Nerd
  • Coolio Points: +176/-19
  • Low brow and brilliant
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 27, 2008, 08:25:22 AM »

l;akja/.  akld/ ladkfj a. oriu2399 ,ncp fj

It's not just new people who get made fun of.  You could have a thousand posts and if you come in here posting about how the Bushes and the British Royals are reptilian aliens who devour the flesh of human babies, or Hitler escaped to Antarctica where he built his army of Nazi UFOs, and then have the gall to say "prove me wrong", of course people will think you're an idiot and not take you seriously, because you've just shown that you're an idiot and not to be taken seriously.

Carl Sagan once said that extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, and I don't think that's necessarily true.  They require the same evidence as anything else, and nothing you have said here approaches anything beyond speculation.  That's not evidence, proof, or  a reason at all to form a belief to belief to have to disprove in the first place (read it again).

And there's a spell check button.  If you won't use it for me, or the rest of the forum, think of posterity.
"God places cherubim with a flaming sword east of Eden to guard the Tree of Life from the ambitions of man.

Cherubim is plural; Genesis 3:24 specifies one flaming sword. Presumably flaming swords were in short supply."

Demosthenes

• Evil Ex-HN Moderator
  • Administrator
  • Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +567/-72
  • Just try me. See what happens.
    • View Profile
    • Zombo
« Reply #52 on: June 27, 2008, 03:23:30 PM »

It's not just new people who get made fun of.  You could have a thousand posts and if you come in here posting about how the Bushes and the British Royals are reptilian aliens who devour the flesh of human babies, or Hitler escaped to Antarctica where he built his army of Nazi UFOs, and then have the gall to say "prove me wrong", of course people will think you're an idiot and not take you seriously, because you've just shown that you're an idiot and not to be taken seriously.

Carl Sagan once said that extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, and I don't think that's necessarily true.  They require the same evidence as anything else, and nothing you have said here approaches anything beyond speculation.  That's not evidence, proof, or  a reason at all to form a belief to belief to have to disprove in the first place (read it again).

And there's a spell check button.  If you won't use it for me, or the rest of the forum, think of posterity.

That.

Coolio Points: 89,000,998,776,554,211,222
Detta Puzzle Points: 45

Banning forum idiots since 2001

xolik

• King of the Geekery
  • Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +541/-25
  • HAY GUYS
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 27, 2008, 03:33:41 PM »

holy fucking shit that's a lot of links

I'm sorry, but people who believe in a secretive society that runs everything just seem a little 'off' to me. I've heard a lot of crazy theories bouncing around out there (my favourite ones are the ones saying us homos have some super secret agenda to destroy the world) but I haven't really seen any compelling evidence to back any of them up.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2008, 03:42:10 PM by xolik »
Barium: What you do if CPR fails.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
[The Fade^C Compound]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

sociald1077

• Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +129/-4
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 27, 2008, 03:55:13 PM »

holy fucking shit that's a lot of links

I'm sorry, but people who believe in a secretive society that runs everything just seem a little 'off' to me. I've heard a lot of crazy theories bouncing around out there (my favourite ones are the ones saying us homos have some super secret agenda to destroy the world) but I haven't really seen any compelling evidence to back any of them up.

You mean you're not trying to destroy the world? All these wasted years spent thinking you were!
« Last Edit: June 27, 2008, 05:32:45 PM by sociald1077 »
"Guns don't kill people! PHYSICS kill people!" - Dick Soloman

dcrog

• Banned on the run
  • Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +253/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 27, 2008, 05:20:15 PM »

So is the part about trying to corrupt little boys true?

*And even if you answer no, I still know it's true.  Cause I heard it somewhere.

Old enough to know better.
Apparently not wise enough.

And who says with age come's wisdom?

xolik

• King of the Geekery
  • Hacker
  • HAY GUYS
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 27, 2008, 05:31:37 PM »

Hey, I've we've got some super secret homopower or something, I didn't get the memo.  :x

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
[The Fade^C Compound]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

dcrog

• Banned on the run
  • Hacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 27, 2008, 05:37:42 PM »

Sure you didn't.  I'm gonna believe that.   :roll:

boomvoom

• Annoying Newbie
  • Coolio Points: +4/-12
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 28, 2008, 06:08:07 PM »

For the sake of BizB, this post will have undergone three different spellcheckers.

STILL:
WARNING DESPITE MY GREAT EFFORTS, THERE MAY STILL BE MISTAKES IN THIS POST!
IF ENCOUNTERING A SINGLE MISSPELLED WORD OFFENDS YOU, DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT CONTINUE READING!
(Unless of course, you are BizB to whom part of this post is addressed. In your case all I can do is apologize for the offense, the "possible" mistakes may cause. Worry not for your eyes shan't be offended by the butchery of the English language after this post. At least not by me.)

This will be my last post, on this, or any other matter here.

I will begin by addressing Joe Sixpack:

Thank you Joe. Seriously thank you (without irony!) I appreciate this post very much. It's absolutely true (with a slight twang of opinion) but you have said nothing false in it.

That said, the attitude it describes may be common practice, but this doesn't make it right.

It is said that one must learn history, or be doomed to relive it.
On December 25 1991 the iron curtain fell, and Russia was no longer the Soviet Union. On this year Russian high school and university exams were stopped. The Soviet Union had decided, during it's reign, to put soviet Russia in a more favorable light when it came to social sciences, current affairs, discoveries, and history. According to them, Russia had discovered the potato, Russia had invented the light bulb, Russia had invented the telephone. There were even numerous scientific theories that were simply invented out of thin air to be different from the west. Scientists were supposed to work with these theories. Clearly, experiments that involved these theories were utter failures.
You can look it up.

I have found in western society that individual countries tend to do this sort of thing, be it intentional or not. Details are left out of information which can lead to people believing things which are not true. A very common example for this is:
If you've been brought up in the united states and you are asked who invented the light bulb, you are almost certain to answer Thomas Edison. But it's not true.

http://thehistoryof.net/the-history-of-the-light-bulb.html

I've see people go into mad fits, appalled that any one could question something which is such common knowledge. "how dare you question something I hold to be so true!" (correction) "...that Is true without doubt!"

We must always question our reality and surroundings. Things are constantly being proved and disproved. Just because we think something is mad doesn't automatically prove that it's false. It was mad to think that people could walk on the moon. It was mad to think that cinema could have both image and sound. It was mad to think that the earth is round. Yet some how all these things that were considered to be mad came to be true. Perhaps we do not need to believe in things we think to be mad. But maybe we should observe them and discus what it is that makes us believe that their mad. And perhaps we can also try to see and understand why someone could believe such things are true. After all, it is the things that were once considered to be mad that dominate our everyday lives today, and the things that were once so true that are mow false.

On to BizB:

I'm sorry.  I've tried.  I just can't do it.

There are some who would argue that you're our future and that this is just the way things will be.  It's evolving, after all.  It always has been.  It always will be.  It's clearly different today than it was many many years ago.  However, while I'm on guard, I will not allow you to butcher her the way you do.

Please allow me to refer you to a link that I find as entertaining and enlightening as you find these conspiracies to be.
http://www.geekforum.org/index.php/topic,3080.msg48914.html#msg48914

I am a moderator here, so even if there were an ignore function build into this forum, I would be unable to use it.  I'm required to read your posts.  I have but one way to eliminate the requirement of reading your posts.

If you cannot stop my eyes from bleeding every time I see you butcher the English language, I will do it for you.

You may not realize exactly what you are saying. So I will tell you. I will  also explain to you why it is so profoundly wrong for you as a moderator to say it, and why it can be seen to be so offensive.

Before I continue I have to say I was left uncertain in what regards an integral part of your post.

However, while I'm on guard, I will not allow you to butcher her the way you do.

Perhaps it was due to a spelling error (one that slipped passed the spellchecker?), or else you decided to take artistic license and personify the English language as a woman. To be honest I do not think that would work here. It's a little too unexpected. I actually began by thinking that you were referring to me butchering somebody in the forum. Still I deduced from the bulk of your text that what you are most troubled by is language. MY written language in particular.

The last I looked, the internet and this forum in it, are not a grade school. The internet is a place for ideas to run free. (at least up until, and for now.)
Ideas are funny things. They differ from the words we see on our screens and the words we read on paper. Often many of us are forced to ask ourselves:
"What's the word for that?" or "Is there a word for that?" This is because the thought had difficulty associating with the spoken word. (not even starting to imagine the written) word. Thoughts come from a different place that has nothing to do with language. To the point that we manage to produce thoughts and emotions that do not even have a name in any language, let alone English. I can say that "I cannot find any words to describe what exactly it is that I am feeling for you at this moment BizB." and no one will ever be able to know what exactly is going on in my mind.

With that out of the way, I am sure that you cannot deny that the realm of thought and expression should be open to all the world. Not just English speakers. And it is. But not everybody speaks the same language. For people to communicate across different cultures, they employ the present day "lingua franca": English. Of course these people, more often than not, don't speak English perfectly. They make spelling mistakes, and grammatical mistakes. All the same, they manage to communicate. This is because any one with a reasonable amount of intelligence, can deduce, through the spelling mistakes, through the bad grammar, and understand the meaning, and the thought, that the person wishes to convey. It is due to one of the very few good things about the English language. Its flexibility. Authors, musicians, and poets have deformed, reversed grammar, and invented words, to suit their needs. (Shakespeare, Samuel Taylor Coleridge, Tory Amos)

Another point that has to be addressed is that English, along with French, are the worst languages in the world to learn. (I love English and French, but it's true.) You will find that, country with the highest percentages of people with dyslexia are those who are either English or French speaking. This is because of the ridiculous word construction that these two languages possess. Who else would dream of having eight ways to spell a word that sounds the same. Full of spelling rules and grammatical rules that are constantly broken! With so much rule breaking, why even have the rule to beguine with. (BEGUINE is a great example. Why the FUCK does it have an e at the end! It must have lost itself. It probably fell off the end of "find".) I won't even start on the madness of double letters.
These two languages are the least "user friendly" of all. Yet some how they have both been lingua franca.
(Lingua franca is chosen as the language which is most convenient for commerce. With the way the American economy is going, I think you should prepare yourselves to learn Spanish, Portuguese or Japanese, because Cantonese will be hell.)

It would seem that the English language begs for us to undermine it when written.

I am dyslexic. Do you have any idea what it is to be laughed at, at school in the United States, just because one is a bad speller and a slow reader? Do you know how many hours of tutoring people like me require in school? I am not the only one. There are many. And unfortunately with the English language the way it is, there will only be more. Should all these people be cast out of society? Contrary to what many people think, dyslexia is not synonymous with mongolism, or autism. What often happens is that, while someone who is dyslexic may have trouble in what involves spelling, they often tend to excel in math and physics, and logic. The main trouble seems to have to do with the written character in general.
But wait, I have been correcting my mistakes. My computer shows me each time I use an incorrect spelling. I do my best to correct it, and if I cannot, I go to look it up. Still some manage to slip through, either because they are another word, or they just skip passed the correction. And I have not noticed my self making significantly more spelling mistakes than anybody else...

Is it possible that you find the fact that I do not capitalize, a massacre of the English language? I refer you back to the beginning of what I've been telling you BizB. We are not in school here any more. And what we discus here is ideas, opinions and occurrences. What matters here is being understood (the meaning). Capitalization is not essential to being understood. We are on the internet and living in a time where things are VERY fast paced. The simple act of righting and correcting this post for you (on top of being dyslexic), takes far much more time than I care to spend righting any thing, any where on the internet. Least of all here. We are not writing a novel here. If it offends you to see non capitalized and misspelled text, and you are forced to read it, then perhaps you are not suited to being a moderator. The very concept of you threatening me with ban for bad spelling and non-capitalization goes against everything the internet and this forum stand for. Make no mistake, being ban from this forum is significantly better than being ban from a concentration camp.
Are you seriously telling me that, because my, or anybody else's posts, contain spelling/grammar mistakes, or do not have capitalized letters, that our participation here is less important than others?

As you can probably tell I have no intention of coming back. So I demand that you take whatever steps you do, completely to eliminate my account, permanently from this forum. The simple observation of your(plural) attitudes and reactions is an insult to my good willed nature, and an insult to humanity in general.

This forum is wrongly named. It should not be called "the geeks forum".
It should be called:
Blase condescending and snooty ubersnobs "R" us.

Don't think it hasn't been a little slice of heaven, cause it hasn't.
If I never see this site again, it will be too soon.

Farewell.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHCL6-GqyRk
« Last Edit: June 28, 2008, 06:11:45 PM by boomvoom »

12AX7

« Reply #59 on: June 28, 2008, 07:38:56 PM »

This will be my last post, on this, or any other matter here.

Yep.

The_FOO

• Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +61/-3
  • irc.hyperion.org:6667 #hn
    • View Profile
    • http://www.hyperion.org
Re: free mason and religious... TORCHER?
« Reply #60 on: June 28, 2008, 08:22:38 PM »

Ahh I see where he went wrong:

It's not "the geeks forum" it's "The Geek Forum". Specific, not generic. Some geeks are meant to be here, some aren't.

It should be called:

Yeah, that's pretty much the specific kind of geek we all are.
http://www.errorfm.com/efm.pls
More FOOlish than you'll ever be.

BizB

• Forum Moderator
  • Hacker
  • Keep making circles
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 28, 2008, 10:01:22 PM »

For the sake of BizB, this post will have undergone three different spellcheckers.
Don't do anything for me.  I certainly didn't or wouldn't do anything for you.
On to BizB:

You may not realize exactly what you are saying. So I will tell you. I will  also explain to you why it is so profoundly wrong for you as a moderator to say it, and why it can be seen to be so offensive.

Before I continue I have to say I was left uncertain in what regards an integral part of your post.
If you were left uncertain "in what regards an integral part" of my post, let me assure you, you were the only one so afflicted.
Perhaps it was due to a spelling error (one that slipped passed the spellchecker?), or else you decided to take artistic license and personify the English language as a woman. To be honest I do not think that would work here. It's a little too unexpected. I actually began by thinking that you were referring to me butchering somebody in the forum. Still I deduced from the bulk of your text that what you are most troubled by is language. MY written language in particular.
I used the word as I wanted to use it. Because I was referring to The Queen's English, I thought it to be a nice play.  If you don't like it, I don't care.  I'm not here to impress you.
The last I looked, the internet and this forum in it, are not a grade school. The internet is a place for ideas to run free. (at least up until, and for now.)
No argument there.  Now, if you could only express those ideas in a way that doesn't make one's eyes bleed, you'll be on the right track.
Ideas are funny things. They differ from the words we see on our screens and the words we read on paper. Often many of us are forced to ask ourselves:
"What's the word for that?" or "Is there a word for that?" This is because the thought had difficulty associating with the spoken word. (not even starting to imagine the written) word. Thoughts come from a different place that has nothing to do with language. To the point that we manage to produce thoughts and emotions that do not even have a name in any language, let alone English. I can say that "I cannot find any words to describe what exactly it is that I am feeling for you at this moment BizB." and no one will ever be able to know what exactly is going on in my mind.
And yet millions of people every day manage to put their thoughts into words.  Worse yet, and probably done just to piss you off, they do it with proper grammar and punctuation and spelling.
With that out of the way, I am sure that you cannot deny that the realm of thought and expression should be open to all the world. Not just English speakers. And it is. But not everybody speaks the same language. For people to communicate across different cultures, they employ the present day "lingua franca": English. Of course these people, more often than not, don't speak English perfectly. They make spelling mistakes, and grammatical mistakes. All the same, they manage to communicate. This is because any one with a reasonable amount of intelligence, can deduce, through the spelling mistakes, through the bad grammar, and understand the meaning, and the thought, that the person wishes to convey. It is due to one of the very few good things about the English language. Its flexibility. Authors, musicians, and poets have deformed, reversed grammar, and invented words, to suit their needs. (Shakespeare, Samuel Taylor Coleridge, Tory Amos)
Are you saying you're ESL?  If so, you certainly could have indicated that early on.  I would cut you some slack in that case.  Not a lot, but some.  There are several ESL members of forums that I frequent, including this one.  All of them, to an individual, have better English than you do.
Another point that has to be addressed is that English, along with French, are the worst languages in the world to learn. (I love English and French, but it's true.)
Yes.  I know.  I took 4 years of French in high school and I took English classes for the entire 20 years that I attended school.  I'm aware of the difficulty level.
You will find that, country with the highest percentages of people with dyslexia are those who are either English or French speaking. This is because of the ridiculous word construction that these two languages possess. Who else would dream of having eight ways to spell a word that sounds the same. Full of spelling rules and grammatical rules that are constantly broken! With so much rule breaking, why even have the rule to beguine with. (BEGUINE is a great example. Why the FUCK does it have an e at the end! It must have lost itself. It probably fell off the end of "find".) I won't even start on the madness of double letters.
These two languages are the least "user friendly" of all. Yet some how they have both been lingua franca.
(Lingua franca is chosen as the language which is most convenient for commerce. With the way the American economy is going, I think you should prepare yourselves to learn Spanish, Portuguese or Japanese, because Cantonese will be hell.)
Your point is what, exactly?  You are incapable of learning language skills because it's hard?  If that's the case, then you certainly don't qualify as a geek of any sort.  A true geek, someone who would want to hang out a place like this, would welcome the challenge, embrace it and persevere until they conquer it.  Keep reading.  You'll understand further.
It would seem that the English language begs for us to undermine it when written.

I am dyslexic.
Me too!
Do you have any idea what it is to be laughed at, at school in the United States, just because one is a bad speller and a slow reader?
As a matter of fact, I do.  I started to do something about it, though.  I'm not a victim.  You appear to be, though.
Do you know how many hours of tutoring people like me require in school? I am not the only one. There are many. And unfortunately with the English language the way it is, there will only be more. Should all these people be cast out of society?
No.  On the contrary, they should be helped and they should do everything to help themselves.
Contrary to what many people think, dyslexia is not synonymous with mongolism, or autism. What often happens is that, while someone who is dyslexic may have trouble in what involves spelling, they often tend to excel in math and physics, and logic. The main trouble seems to have to do with the written character in general.
But wait, I have been correcting my mistakes.
So, you are capable.  You've just been lazy to this point?
My computer shows me each time I use an incorrect spelling. I do my best to correct it, and if I cannot, I go to look it up. Still some manage to slip through, either because they are another word, or they just skip passed the correction. And I have not noticed my self making significantly more spelling mistakes than anybody else...
And some are real words, just applied wrong.  Like, for example, "passed" in the above sentence.  I'm not pointing it out to pick on you.  I'm pointing it out because it's an example of one of the things that I would let slide.  You really don't see a big difference between the quality of your posts and the posts of the others on this forum who are accepted and admired here?  That's sad.
Is it possible that you find the fact that I do not capitalize, a massacre of the English language?
Nope.  That's a small part of it.  It does irk me, but that's not what prompted my comment.  ydnamtnediserp, for example, doesn't capitalize.  She does everything else right, so I accept her lower-case-ness as style.
I refer you back to the beginning of what I've been telling you BizB. We are not in school here any more. And what we discus here is ideas, opinions and occurrences. What matters here is being understood (the meaning).
Agreed.  But if I can't get past your spelling errors and get to the heart of what you're trying to express, then you've failed in "being understood".
Capitalization is not essential to being understood.
Agreed.  As I pointed out above, that's a small part of it.  A very small part.
We are on the internet and living in a time where things are VERY fast paced.
It's real time!  And, it is "fast" compared to sending a letter via the USPS; true.  But, this isn't a chat room.  I've taken at least 30 minutes to write this post.  And yet, nothing happened that made what I am saying untimely.
The simple act of righting and correcting this post for you (on top of being dyslexic), takes far much more time than I care to spend righting any thing, any where on the internet. Least of all here. We are not writing a novel here. If it offends you to see non capitalized and misspelled text, and you are forced to read it, then perhaps you are not suited to being a moderator.
You're wrong.  Part off what sets this forum apart from the myriad forms on the internet where any moron is welcomed and embraced is that we, the moderators and admins of the site, protect it.  We do so by scolding and casting away those who will not take the time to do the things that it takes to keep the flavor of the site.
The very concept of you threatening me with ban for bad spelling and non-capitalization goes against everything the internet and this forum stand for.
Wrong.  Simply wrong.
Make no mistake, being ban from this forum is significantly better than being ban from a concentration camp.
Are you seriously telling me that, because my, or anybody else's posts, contain spelling/grammar mistakes, or do not have capitalized letters, that our participation here is less important than others?
Yes.

As you can probably tell I have no intention of coming back. So I demand that you take whatever steps you do, completely to eliminate my account, permanently from this forum. The simple observation of your(plural) attitudes and reactions is an insult to my good willed nature, and an insult to humanity in general.
You'll come back.  They always do.  You'll want to see if you got under my skin.  You'll want to see if you've opened my eyes.

Just like every time you take a dump, you look in the toilet to see if it was a good one, you'll be back.

It should be called:

Don't think it hasn't been a little slice of heaven, cause it hasn't.
If I never see this site again, it will be too soon.

Farewell.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHCL6-GqyRk

Ok.

12AX7

« Reply #62 on: June 28, 2008, 10:13:10 PM »

Love how he posts several long-ass posts about how he's NOT upset. And condescendingly accusing everyone else of being condescending.

12AX7

« Reply #63 on: June 28, 2008, 10:21:35 PM »

post....
« Last Edit: June 19, 2009, 03:58:34 AM by 12AX7 »

The_FOO

• Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +61/-3
  • irc.hyperion.org:6667 #hn
    • View Profile
    • http://www.hyperion.org
« Reply #64 on: June 28, 2008, 11:18:13 PM »

Quote from: boomvoom on Yesterday at 08:08:07 PM
The very concept of you threatening me with ban for bad spelling and non-capitalization goes against everything the internet and this forum stand for.
Wrong.  Simply wrong.

I LOL'ed, for realz.

(yes, I know, I know I didn't quote it properly. That damn post was just too frakking long.)
http://www.errorfm.com/efm.pls
More FOOlish than you'll ever be.

Wunderkind

• Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +419/-36
  • drunk and practicing witchcraft
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 29, 2008, 01:31:07 PM »

I love it when they humiliate themselves.
Because you either live life - bruises, skinned knees and all - or you turn your back on it and start dying. -- Captain Pike
I clicked 12AX7's banner.

dcrog

• Banned on the run
  • Hacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 29, 2008, 05:16:58 PM »

I love it when they humiliate themselves.

Indeed.  But I suppose nobody including he/she/it caught that I was playing him/her/itty on the posts with Xolik.

Joe Sixpack

• Nerd
  • Coolio Points: +176/-19
  • Low brow and brilliant
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 30, 2008, 08:45:45 AM »

"Mr. boomvoom, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response was there anything that could even be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."
"God places cherubim with a flaming sword east of Eden to guard the Tree of Life from the ambitions of man.

Cherubim is plural; Genesis 3:24 specifies one flaming sword. Presumably flaming swords were in short supply."

Scheherazade

• The Lorax Of Nose Pickers
  • Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +177/-54
  • What is cheese but a corpse of milk?
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #68 on: June 30, 2008, 10:41:53 AM »

"Mr. boomvoom, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response was there anything that could even be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

Don't insult Billy Madison by comparing boomvoom's intelligence to his. Besides, I totally get what he was saying about that happy little puppy.

xolik

• King of the Geekery
  • Hacker
  • HAY GUYS
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 30, 2008, 11:57:14 AM »

e-tantrums ITT

Oh. Loved banning his ass, too.

another example of the zionist freemason conspiracy suppressing the innocent way to prove his point
« Last Edit: June 30, 2008, 11:58:56 AM by xolik »

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
[The Fade^C Compound]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

BizB

• Forum Moderator
  • Hacker
  • Keep making circles
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 30, 2008, 12:30:26 PM »

For the record, Mr. "As you can probably tell I have no intention of coming back. So I demand that you take whatever steps you do, completely to eliminate my account, permanently from this forum." has returned at least once (according to the hits on his ban rules) to look at the poopie that he made.

xolik

• King of the Geekery
  • Hacker
  • HAY GUYS
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 01, 2008, 02:40:23 PM »

They always do. They're hoping to see a flood of "OH NO YOU WERE SO RIGHT WHAT HAVE WE DONE TO CHASE OFF THIS TOWERING INTELLECT OH PLEASE OH PLEASE FORGIVE US."

Instead there's a thread about cat farts.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
[The Fade^C Compound]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

MISTER MASSACRE

• Lady Modmalade
  • Forum Moderator
  • Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +292/-17
  • inhaling chalk in the old school
    • View Profile
    • twittery
« Reply #72 on: July 02, 2008, 10:23:11 AM »

That last post he made caused me to rethink everything about my life and now I'm a cowboy

BizB

• Forum Moderator
  • Hacker
  • Keep making circles
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 02, 2008, 10:54:25 AM »

Cowboy?

Lacerda's a d00d?

dcrog

• Banned on the run
  • Hacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 02, 2008, 11:03:24 AM »

That last post he made caused me to rethink everything about my life and now I'm a cowboy

I thought you were a duck herder.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4