The Geek Forum

• April 27, 2024, 08:27:34 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Due to the prolific nature of these forums, poster aggression is advised.

Recent Forum Posts

Shout Box

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 129551
  • Total Topics: 7148
  • Online Today: 156
  • Online Ever: 1013
  • (January 12, 2023, 01:18:11 AM)
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Abortions?  (Read 14525 times)

jonas

• Jail Bait
  • Coolio Points: +2/-3
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/weezerkid92
Abortions?
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2002, 11:32:33 PM »

about a month ago, i was driving home from school, and i stopped at this light at an intersection, and it was pouring rain. i mean like pouring, cats and dogs and such...like really coming down.

..and standing in the corner of the intersection, was this old woman, couldn't have been more than 70, holding a wooden sign twice her size. on the sign it said ABORTION: and underneath it was a painting of a dead baby.

now, i'm pro-choice, but when someone's that devout, it really makes you think...

“...And the worst part is, if you go bohemian or something crazy like that, you’re conforming just as much as everybody else, only if a different way.” - j.d. salinger

KoRNexpressor

• Troll
  • Coolio Points: +0/-3
    • View Profile
    • http://www.dextroverse.org
Abortions?
« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2002, 09:57:34 AM »

Recently I've seen a pro-life abortion video called "The Silent Scream" from 1984. It basically showed an abortion...but hey, if you need one you get one. Some people can't even afford to keep themselves safe letalone there baby!
Pink Floyd is Good, Opeth is good, Insane Rants are good. I am jusy trying to make myself happy, damnit.

-Keith

Binoboy

• Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +5/-1
    • View Profile
Abortions?
« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2002, 07:12:58 PM »

Quote from: jonas
about a month ago, i was driving home from school, and i stopped at this light at an intersection, and it was pouring rain. i mean like pouring, cats and dogs and such...like really coming down.

..and standing in the corner of the intersection, was this old woman, couldn't have been more than 70, holding a wooden sign twice her size. on the sign it said ABORTION: and underneath it was a painting of a dead baby.

now, i'm pro-choice, but when someone's that devout, it really makes you think...

Quite. My thought would be "Freakin loon". People who go out of their way for exposure-whorage (I'm looking at you PETA) earn my spite quickly, and I'm all for animal rights myself. Just don't harass me into becomin a vegan and we're all friends, heh. And now that I'm off-topic, I'll go back on.

If there's one thing that'll get me to become pro-life, it's yet another crazed freak in pouring rain holding up a graphic sign showing the oft-unused (isn't it illegal in most states unless the mother is in mortal danger?) partial birth abortion to illustrate why abortion is mean. May she and her ilk be in front of an abortion clinic protesting next time someone decides to blow one up.
To die, to sleep; To sleep: perchance to dream: ay, there's the rub... Ha ha! ...'Rub'!

12AX7

Abortions?
« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2002, 07:38:00 PM »

I'm gonna hafta give Bino an "AMEN!" on that one...

jonas

• Jail Bait
  • Coolio Points: +2/-3
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/weezerkid92
Abortions?
« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2002, 09:58:44 PM »

amen? mmhmm...

“...And the worst part is, if you go bohemian or something crazy like that, you’re conforming just as much as everybody else, only if a different way.” - j.d. salinger
Pages: 1 [2]