The Geek Forum

• April 28, 2024, 01:21:27 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Due to the prolific nature of these forums, poster aggression is advised.

Recent Forum Posts

Shout Box

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 129555
  • Total Topics: 7152
  • Online Today: 189
  • Online Ever: 1013
  • (January 12, 2023, 01:18:11 AM)

Author Topic: The "Serial Sniper"  (Read 8233 times)

snyperx

• Professional Blogger
  • Coolio Points: +0/-1
    • View Profile
The "Serial Sniper"
« on: October 21, 2002, 02:02:22 PM »

I'm not really sure where to post this, but I need to get it off my chest.  I am warning everyone that this may offend people.

This "Serial Sniper" deal is starting to irritate me.  There are profilers out there, and I hope that someone else has thought of this.

I will put the timeline after this, as this is where I'm going to be stating my opinion.

"Police found the possible message from the sniper on a "death" tarot card, with a bullet casing nearby, in a wooded area about 140 yards from the site where a 13-year-old boy was shot and critically wounded Monday in Bowie, Md." (abcnews.go.com)

Now, if the boy was the 9th shooting (the 8th victim), wouldn't this sniper have left a calling card before?  It is against the serial killer's stereotype to kill many then leave a calling card.

Authorities believe the Washington-area sniper left a message with a telephone number at the scene of the latest shooting in Virginia, The Associated Press learned Sunday. Police appealed to the person who left the message to contact them.(latelinenews.com)

Ok, now there's a second calling card.  Still, making no sense.  This time, however, it is a calling card, leaving a phone number.  Before this was left, I was sure that the tarot card was a person who wanted to be the sniper.  Now I think that there's a third person involved, who wants to claim his 15 minutes of fame.  I'm done for now, this is agravating.  He gives snipers a bad name, but he has great accuracy, I'll give him that.  (This is assuming it is a he).

Here's a basic timeline from ABC News, and being from ABC, the dates are wrong.  I don't think he took out this many people on one day.

1.  Wednesday, Oct. 2, 5:20 p.m. Shots were fired first at the windows of a craft store in the Aspen Hill area of Maryland. No injuries were reported.

2.  Wednesday, Oct. 2, 6:04 p.m. James D. Martin, 55, of Silver Spring, Md., was shot and killed in a grocery store parking lot in Wheaton, Md.

3.  Thursday, Oct. 3, 7:41 a.m. James L. "Sonny" Buchanan, 39, of Arlington, Va., was shot and killed while cutting grass at an auto dealership in the White Flint, Md., area.

4.  Thursday, Oct. 3, 8:12 a.m. Prenkumar Walekar, 54, a taxi driver from Olney, Md., was shot and killed as he pumped gas at a station in the Aspen Hill area.

5.  Thursday, Oct. 3, 8:37 a.m. Sarah Ramos, 34, of Silver Spring was shot and killed outside a post office in Silver Spring.

6.  Thursday, Oct. 3, 9:58 a.m. Lori Ann Lewis-Rivera, 25, of Silver Spring was shot and killed while she vacuumed her van at a gas station in Kensington, Md.

7.  Thursday, Oct. 3, 9:15 p.m. Pascal Charlot, 72, of Washington, D.C., was shot and killed while standing on a street in the nation's capital.

8.  Friday, Oct. 4, 2:30 p.m. A 43-year-old Spotsylvania, Va., woman was shot in the back in a parking lot at a craft store in Fredericksburg, Va., about 55 miles south of Rockville, Md. The woman was hospitalized, but she was released on Tuesday, Oct. 8.

9.  Monday, Oct. 7, 8:09 a.m. A 13-year-old boy was shot in the chest outside his school in Bowie, Md. The boy underwent a three-hour operation. After 10 days in critical but stable condition, he was upgraded to serious condition.

10.  Wednesday, Oct. 9, 8:15 p.m. Dean Harold Meyers, 53, of Gaithersburg, Md., was fatally shot just after he had finished pumping and paying for gas at a Sunoco gas station in Manassas, Va.

11.  Friday, Oct. 11, 9:30 a.m. Kenneth H. Bridges, 53, of Philadelphia, was fatally shot at an Exxon station on Route 1 in Fredericksburg, Va., while pumping gas.

12.  Monday, Oct. 14, 9:15 p.m. Linda Franklin, 47, of Arlington, Va., was fatally shot in the head as she and her husband loaded packages into their car in a crowded Home Depot parking lot in Falls Church, Va.

13.  Saturday, Oct. 19, 8:00 p.m. A 37-year old man was shot in the abdomen as he and his wife walked to their car outside a Ponderosa restaurant in Ashland, Va. He has extensive damage to multiple organs, and remains in critical condition in a Richmond, Va., hospital. Doctors say since he is young his prognosis looks promising.
"Ohhh! That is almost sig quote material.... almost!" - The Judge

Banshee

• Geek
  • Coolio Points: +106/-3
  • Baby-Eater
    • View Profile
    • A Shadow Priest
The "Serial Sniper"
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2002, 03:16:02 PM »

My beef is that, instead of thinking rationally, people panic and go apeshit over random shootings. Now, doesn't the word random mean that there isn't any pattern?

Oh my GOD, let's close ALL the schools, send letters home EVERY DAY, and cancel ALL sporting events because (*gasp*) our children can be TARGETS!

This creates such an inconvenience. People don't seem to understand that "reasonable precautions" does not include the figurative equivalent of hunting sparrows with a shotgun. Especially if the shotgun misses.
"Dear pete, lol. U r dum." - Bobert

Anonymous

The "Serial Sniper"
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2002, 03:23:55 PM »

It seems as though all these people use the media against us. They may not do it on purpose, but when something like this happens, the media will keep on reporting it until they cannot do it anymore because they have to break for a commercial, which will cause panic within the community.

It's the media that really worsens half of everything that takes place in the world. In reality only a small percentage of people have been shot, and the chances of you shot by this "serial sniper" are slim to none. As long as you don't stand at a gas station with a target around your chest, or stand outside a store in a dark parking lot, you will most likly be just fine.

If you're that paranoid, run wherever you're going to go, and be sure to do zig zags to make yourself a hard target to hit.

snyperx

• Professional Blogger
    • View Profile
The "Serial Sniper"
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2002, 06:35:40 PM »

Quote from: Chris
If you're that paranoid, run wherever you're going to go, and be sure to do zig zags to make yourself a hard target to hit.

He's right, people, zig zag.  And don't pump gas or mow your lawn.  Or get out of a car to go to school. My friend IMs me "Dude! I get the day off cuz some dude's shooting people!"  Gah.

blitzrieg bop

• Jail Bait
    • View Profile
The "Serial Sniper"
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2002, 07:10:05 PM »

On the news there was a video clip of a family walking into Wal-Mart and the 3 children who where all zig-zagging, jumping and darting threw the parking lot. I think it's sad the kids were doing that while the mother was walking normally next to them, like she didn't tell the kids to do it, but they did it themselves. That 6 year olds are afraid of gettin sniped.......just sad

snyperx

• Professional Blogger
    • View Profile
The "Serial Sniper"
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2002, 08:14:18 PM »

Silly kids, Trix are for rabbits.  Erm.. Yeah, that is kind of sad.  I don't know if this is true, but I think I saw it on NBC:  Some gas stations in the DC area have actually turned their security cameras AWAY from the pumps, in a chance to capture the sniper on tape.  Now, if you live in the DC area and have been wanting to rob a gas station...

Anonymous

The "Serial Sniper"
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2002, 01:32:20 PM »

The fucking sniper... What can I say about this? Well, a few toughts have crossed my mind. I have a few theories that may disturb some people. Read at your own risks. And this will probably be long...

First, why do people kill people? Well, I can think of three basic reasons, 3 reasons that could fit the profile of the sniper.

1 - It's terrorism related. After all, they do want to attack our lifestyle. i.e. our freedom. Killing random people makes everyone nervous, affects their behaviors, terrorises them, thus they no longer live in total freedom. Mission accomplished (phase 1 of the over all mission).

2 - Mental disorder. No creature on this planet kills for no reasons. A psycho could kill for the trill gained by droping a pray. He gets raw feelings that he craves and he has not found any other way to experience those feelings other than to shoot someone else. Take me for example. I hunt partridges. When I blast one of those suckers, it's a rush. There is nothing else like it. I kill for sport, not because I NEED the meat to survive. The same behavior pattern could be occuring here, on a way more intense level. Only he kills people to get his thrills.

3 - A combination of both 1 and 2. Perhaps this is the work of a terrorist. But to kill another human without guilt requires a lot of psychotic traits. No everyone is capable of murder.

Sooo... Is the sniper trying to accomplish anything specific? He leaves calling cards apparently. Why? Does he seek something else that is not provided by killing people? Does he seek fame? Does he want to send a message? The only message I'm getting is "Look at me! I hide 300 feet away from a target, then shot, then run away! I'm the biggest coward there is!!!"

Since there is no apparent purpose to his actions other than to freak everyone out, I must conclude that profile # 3 from above is the correct one. He does not kill for money. He has no specific targets, therefor no specific agenda or mission. He acts whenever it is conveniant for him so he's got no deadlines. He does take quite a risk with every shot so his intent must be to terrorise everyone and attack their freedom. And it's working. So he continues.

I'll tell you this, WHEN this guy is arrested, I would love to be able to shoot him in the head myself. And I guarantee he would get to see my face very clearly before he died. I'm not going to be hiding 300 feet away.

The most likely event to take place: when they pin him down, he's not going to surrender. They will be forced to kill him. He'll be, once again, stating to the world what a fucking pussy he is. After he is taken care of, do you think it's all over? Sorry my friends, but this is only the start of an epic battle against terror. I suspect we will see more and more sniper cases. Perhaps organised groups that will plan ahead. strike simultaniously a different locations world wide. What the hell is the army gonna do then? They can't be everywhere at once. The world is becoming more and more unstable. Expect to live in an era of hell because it's comming.

To sum up:

Sniper = terrorist psychopath
Motives = Attack on our freedom
Message = Look at me! I'm the biggest fucking pussy in the world!
My hope = Let me be the one to shoot the fucker in the head at point blank range.
Reallity = Sniper will be shot down
Result = More sniper terrorism. More organised psychos.
Future = Hell on earth

So we are back to square one. Terrorism. So what is the solution to terrorism? Some say Technology. What if, in 10 years from now, every human was tagged with a micro chip located somewhere inside there bodies, and it could not be removed without causing death. Then, this chip would act as a monitoring mechanism. A central world agency would monitor everything we do. What if, at the touch of a button, you could send a signal to this chip and make someone fall unconscious? Would that not prevent a bank robber from doing a job?

Of course, I'm missing a lot of peices to this whole techno system. But if it were feasable, who would win? Terrorism. Why? Because with such a system, you can forget about privacy, therefore forget about freedom. When someone is watching over your shoulder constantly, you are not free. Technology is not the solution. I don't know what the solution is.

Personally, I just want to disconect from the world and go back to living in a cave minding my own fucking business (as long as I can bring a PC and play games!). I can't live with people that cannot be reasoned with. I choose not to live with them. It's to much effort and risk on my part to argue with someone who has been brainwashed. Call me lazy. I don't care anymore. I just want to live in piece. It's my choice to do so. If you want war, fight. Fight till you are destroyed. Remember the phrase "Those who live by the sword will die by the sword"? I choose not to pick up the fucking sword. Anyone wanna chip in on a "Judge Biosphere"? lol.

My point is that terrorism is not the problem. Freedom is. "What is the solution to the Freedom problem" should be the question to ask. How can we live as free people when others, whom we have absolutly no control over, oppose it? As far as I know, the best approach would be to seperate the two groups. Back to the Judge Biosphere idea. Basically, if you want to get in, you'll have to prouve to me that you truely want to live in freedom. I'm not just taking your word for it. You will be challenged before you can enter. So what does that tell you? IMIGRATION LAWS. The first problem to address. Is anyone paying attention to this? Noooooo! Look! TV! It's the sniper!!! It's the pursuit of Osama! It's anything but what really matters. I hate the fucking media. Having said that, I have just pointed out another problem. If they do not help the cause, shut them up. Anyway, this is getting long so I'll wait for comments before I continue on... If you are still reading this, you are patient indeed. Welcome to the mind of the judge!

snyperx

• Professional Blogger
    • View Profile
The "Serial Sniper"
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2002, 07:20:32 PM »

Very good ideas, Judge, and I agree.  This is, and I hate to sound so grown up, the start of a new era of terrorism.  Fuck blowing up buildings and killing thousands, now they can target single people, kill them, run, and get the nation to be on it's edge even more then before.  Just give me a pack of smokes and let me sit inside.  That's all I ask.

I catch shit at school because I used to go by the name "Sniper", of course spelled Snyper.  Now I guess it's back to Dead Body Man or Fluffy   :x

Anonymous

The "Serial Sniper"
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2002, 07:59:19 AM »

I was watching the news last night and learned that the sniper is requesting 10 million dollars. HA! That is the most absurd thing I've heard in a while. First, everyone knows that the goverment will not pay. They have a policy not to negociate with terorist. It's common knowledge. The sniper is obviously a very smart individual and he should know this as well. I still maintain that he is linked to some terrorist organization. The 10 million $ is simply a pretext. He knows it's not going to happen. And if it did happen, where would that money go? Probably into a terrorist fund. The money would be used to train an equip even more psychos thus making the problem even worst. Does he think we are really that stupid? He's trying to raise funds for terrorism because the governement has been targeting the money supply since day one. ANd what assurances would we have that he would stop if we paid? I'm certainly not going to take his word for it because his word means nothing to me.

Also, it is beleived that the sniper does not have english as first language. As far as I'm concerned, this is just clue that points to a potential terrorist group. So that supports my initial theory that the sniper is indeed part of a terrorist group. He's not acting on his own.

Oh, and he made it very clear that he will make no distinction between his targets : "Your children are not safe anywhere at anytime". Are those not similar to the words of Bin Laden? "There will be no distinction between goverment offical and civilians. All americans are targets". Is there a link here? probably. Maybe not a direct link to Osama, but certainly to his organisation. And they aren't doing this for profit. So 10 million dollars? Up yours sniper boy. I'm on to you.

More news from last night: To make matters worst, it has been said that it is known that Iraq as in its possesion droid planes designed to deliver chemical attacks. That is just fucking great! Oh, and the hostage situation in Russia, although unrelated to anti american terrorism, is another situation that freaks people out. What the hell is our world comming to? Is everyone fucking mental?

I'll tell you this, at one point in my life, not long ago, I was thinking of having kids. Now... Forget it. I don't want to bring new life to this hell hole. I'm even questioning if I'll get to live my full life and die a happy old man. Lately, it seems more likely I will die long before that from a nuclear strike, or a man made virus. The way things are going, it is quite possible that this will be the fate of many. It only takes 1 person to start it all. As we know, there are a lot of sick sick people out there. It's only a matter of time as far as I'm concerned. The question is not "Will it happen" but "When will it happen". Some people that read this may think I'm being paranoid. I think I'm being realistic after doing an analisys of the facts. And remember, there is a lot more serious shit going on that we don't even know about. Add that to the equation. and what do you get? Mankind has begun the lab rats process.

The lab rats, when put together in a maze, or some sort of puzzle, work together to solve it. However, when too many rats are being put in together, they stop working with each other and begin working against each other. Isn't that what our world is becoming? Humans have natural violent instincts that they have been trying to control for centuries. Think about it. Our thoughs are much nastier than our actions in general. Now that there are too many people living together in concentrated areas, the lab rat process begins. It only takes a few to start this process. But when the ball begins to roll, it's even more difficult to stop it. I know I would kill some people if I had the chance. I would kill those bastards that are ruining our lives for no good reasons. People like Sadam, the sniper, Osama, and a shit load more mentally unstable bastards. I would kill them all with my bare hands if I had the opportunity because it would make the world a better place. Everyone is entitle to their opinions and beleifs, but when they act on it and don't respect others rights, that is crossing the line. The world would be a much better place for everyone if all the killers and rapers and fucking maniacs would be put to death. If you can't beat them or reason with them, dispose of them. That's what I say. Pretty sick right? But quite efficient as well.

If only we could have public executions like in the good old days. That would send a clear message to everyone: Don't fuck with us. It would be a very graphic display of how we feel about people that are up to no good, and what their fate will be if they continue to disrupt our lives. They want to terrorise us? Let's terrorise them! The ones that are caught should be publicly beat, we should dump toxic waste on them. We should make them feel al lot of pain before we take their lives. And we should do it on TV and in front of a live audience. Let us be the terrorist to those who want to terrorise us. I hate all of those fucking bastards. I hope they try to build a nuclear device and that something goes wrong. I hope the blow themselves up to peices. I hope they die. I hope they suffer.

snyperx

• Professional Blogger
    • View Profile
The "Serial Sniper"
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2002, 09:21:30 AM »

Judge, wow.

My dad was scared of a draft happening if we do go to war with Iraq, and I don't believe it will happen, with as many smart weapons that we have.  It is something that may happen, but I doubt that it will.

It just so happens that for the last year or two now, I've been talking to the Air Force about joining, good time to do it, huh?  This is one of the things that a kid is nervous as all hell about doing, but would hope that his parents would be behind him/her.  Well, my dad and my stepmom are behind me, but my mom states "I'm 100% behind whatever you decide to do."  Does anyone else sense a "If something goes wrong, I didn't tell you to join and you can't blame me" clause there?  Ugh.  Sorry, just needed to rant.

Anonymous

The "Serial Sniper"
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2002, 12:07:15 PM »

Quote from: snyperx
Judge, wow.

Is that good or bad?

As far as your mom's remark, you are probably over analyzing. Although I don't know her, I would think she says "what ever you decide is fine" to show you support more than to avoid being blamed for your death in the air force, if it occurs. Your parents probably realize that if you join the air force, you will go to war soon. And I hope you realize that too. They don't want to tell you "No you can't go" because it is not their decision to make. But I'm sure deep down they would hope you would not join the army because of the probability of war.

snyperx

• Professional Blogger
    • View Profile
The "Serial Sniper"
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2002, 12:35:34 PM »

It's a good "wow."

I never really thought about it like that.  I just got home from school, and meeting with the recruiter, and I'm in like the best mood I've been in since my parents split, which was like 7 years ago now.  I think that tihs could be the best thing that's ever happened to me, and a lot of my friends and teachers agree that this is going to help me, regardless of the outcome.

On a plus note:  They have 2 suspects in custody for the sniper case. CNN will probably have most of it.

SeK612

• Jail Bait
  • Coolio Points: +1/-8
    • View Profile
    • http://www.dreamwater.net/cult/
The "Serial Sniper"
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2002, 04:35:35 PM »

According to the Beeb they look like the guys

Unconfimed results of a rifle in the car that they were found in

No strong link to terroists yet but some may devlop later on

SeK 612

Funnies: 123

snyperx

• Professional Blogger
    • View Profile
The "Serial Sniper"
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2002, 05:39:53 PM »

The older of the suspects was awarded an M16 marksmanship award, the highest one possible.  The rifle they found is a civilian, semi-automatic version of the M16.

Paco DeGaillo

• Annoying Newbie
  • Coolio Points: +2/-0
    • View Profile
The "Serial Sniper"
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2002, 01:50:05 AM »

"And the Shooter IS..." <insert drum roll here> :

John Fuckwad Mohammad - surprise, surprise!!!

Described by acquaintences interviewed thus far as a "control freak" and "malcontent" and "anti-social" who converted to Islam! What a surprise! As their motto sez, "Hey, if you don't fit in with normal people, join us! We're bottom-feeders - we'll take ANYBODY - and we'll issue a License to Kill - absolutely free!"

I ask you: Who could ask for anything more?!!!?!!

Fark provided this link on The Smoking Gun site with mucho info... Get it while it's hot...

Anonymous

The "Serial Sniper"
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2002, 06:46:18 AM »

Yeah it's been confirmed that the gun they found in the car is the same as gun that fired on the 11 victims. The guy had setup a sniper's nest in his trunk while the kid was driving. Clever plan I must say. Sick, but clever. But look at who's clever now... They will end up in jail and will probably be killed by other prisoners (cross your fingers!). Or they just may get a death sentence. But this is going to take a while before the courts get their act together and shit. But it appears as though my theory was correct based on the post above. I guess my sig moto is accurate! lol!

Now, questions for everyone:
1. what do you think will happen to the two fuckers (i.e. sentence wise)

2. what do you WISH would happend to them in the short term?

3. do you feel safer?

4. are you concerned about more sniper attacks in the future?

5. does anyone like the public execution idea?

snyperx

• Professional Blogger
    • View Profile
The "Serial Sniper"
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2002, 09:26:30 AM »

1.  I have a feeling the kid will get it easy, and the adult will get the death sentance, or 11 life sentances.

2.  In the short term, I wish they got their brains blew out by the cops.   :twisted:

3.  I feel safer, personally, and more relived.  A lot of my friends from EQ and some MUDs I played on are in the DC area.

4.  Nah, not really.

5.  Public Execution! w00t!

Daria

• Jail Bait
    • View Profile
The "Serial Sniper"
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2002, 10:43:52 AM »

Quote from: TheJudge
Yeah it's been confirmed that the gun they found in the car is the same as gun that fired on the 11 victims. The guy had setup a sniper's nest in his trunk while the kid was driving. Clever plan I must say. Sick, but clever. But look at who's clever now... They will end up in jail and will probably be killed by other prisoners (cross your fingers!). Or they just may get a death sentence. But this is going to take a while before the courts get their act together and shit. But it appears as though my theory was correct based on the post above. I guess my sig moto is accurate! lol!

3. do you feel safer?

1.Virgina or Alabama would be the best bet for the death penalty. Maryland has it but it's not implemented as often. And D.C. has a controlled death penalty. I don't know. But I think the kid will get a long sentence. (With parole) and Mohammed is a dead man walking.

2. My inclination would be to have them raped and sent to the most horrible federal prison imaginable.

3. I never felt unsafe.

4.There have been sniper attacks before this and I'm sure there will be in the future.

5. No.

biggyfred

• Jail Bait
  • Coolio Points: +7/-0
    • View Profile
The "Serial Sniper"
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2002, 08:58:10 PM »

1. Yea, the kid will see the light of day again, if he lives to see 60 or so. The adult is fuckin through.

2. A 300 lb. Jewish man named something-stein raping him senseless until he gets the chair would be pretty cool.

3. Never felt unsafe. I live on the West Coast.

4. Not really. The idea of copycats isn't a reassuring one, but I don't think I'll get picked off. And if I do, fuck it. I never liked any of you fuckin people anyway.

5. No. We aren't China or Saudi.
your ad here.

Paco DeGaillo

• Annoying Newbie
    • View Profile
The "Serial Sniper"
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2002, 01:43:35 AM »

Quote from: TheJudge
[/b]

Ya called it, bro.

Not Enough. No matter what it turns out to be, it will be too civilized and too little and too late.

That they had resisted arrest! Now, I hope that they get the jailhouse justice as suggested by others, here. Would only be fair for them to taste a little of the terror...

3. do you feel safer?
Changes nothing. In the US ALONE I'd guess there are at least 1,000 more just like JF Mohammad. Question is, how many of them are capable and clever enough to find their little niche in history without raising red flags before they get started.

There will be. Bank it.

AbsoFUCKINGlutely. To dissuade people who only understand power, you must publicly demonstrate power and an utterly ruthless willingness to use it. Nothing else makes any impression upon them.

These people are pretty simple. We don't need any talking heads on TV to "understand" them and some imaginary complex motives.

The Islamic True Believer will seek a way to further Islam - and Islam teaches that harming the Non-Believers (the infidel animal) is one way to do it - and if killed in the act, the Believer will go to Paradise. The Motive. Finis.

Some people are so blind and stupid as to think that murdering women and children will gain Islam new followers - just look at the Palestinian suicide bombers. They are so full of their brand of shit that it does not even occur to them that anything else matters or that there might a differing POV. In other words, since their "struggle" is at the center of their personal Universe, they assume it is at the center of EVERYONE'S Universe. Does this sound like the Saudis and Egyptians and all the rest of the Arab "nations" telling the US to solve the "Palestinian Issue" first; that this must be done before trying to solve anything else? I thought it might. <G>

Fuck Terror. Fuck Terrorists. Fuck Muslim Terrorists.

Get pissed off. Learn everything you can about these cretins.

Open your eyes and ears. Pay attention to faces, clothing, cars, color, make, year, behavior, mannerisms, comments. Just be, generally speaking, alert to what's around you.

You never know when you might be in the shoes of the Truck Driver who did this and identified JFM's car to the cops and ended this particular nightmare. Bravo and Kudos to him! Let's be ready to do the same if we have the chance - it's the LEAST we can do to combat this insanity.

Dark Shade

• Agent Of The System
  • Forum Moderator
  • Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +176/-5
  • "It is inevitable."
    • View Profile
    • Zombo
The "Serial Sniper"
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2002, 10:57:53 PM »

Thank god the guy was caught and taken into custody.

But wasn't he only connected to 12 of the so-called 14 shootings? My count may be off, but there's about 1 or 2 that he wasn't convicted of? Or is it the fact that they haven't matched his gun to 'em yet?

Anonymous

The "Serial Sniper"
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2002, 08:34:09 AM »

Don't know and don't really care. The important thing is that they were caught. Now I just hope they gets hanged in public... by the balls. Both of them.

My sick twisted mind came up with an original idea for these two. What if we could execute them publicly, make them suffer AND raise funds at the same time? Remember "Running Man"? Let's have a game show with these two clowns! yeah!
I was thinking we strap them both on a huge spinning wheel. Then people would pay to try and hit them with an air nail gun from 50 feet away. How much money do you think people would pay to get even just one shot? And, after they died from nail injuries, I'm sure people would still want to pay to shoot the corpses.

I know it's never going to happen, but it would be a cool flash game. Anyone wanna program it?

Dark Shade

• Agent Of The System
  • Forum Moderator
  • Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +176/-5
  • "It is inevitable."
    • View Profile
    • Zombo
The "Serial Sniper"
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2002, 08:16:25 PM »

I think Snyperx should snipe the snipers.

...Program the game...if he can.