The Geek Forum

• May 11, 2024, 09:28:13 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Due to the prolific nature of these forums, poster aggression is advised.

Recent Forum Posts

Shout Box

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 129628
  • Total Topics: 7187
  • Online Today: 153
  • Online Ever: 1013
  • (January 12, 2023, 01:18:11 AM)

Author Topic: iv sunk to new lows  (Read 3480 times)

Al

• Annoying Newbie
  • Coolio Points: +0/-0
    • View Profile
iv sunk to new lows
« on: July 25, 2002, 12:27:05 PM »

hello all. i was 4got my pw, if u remember at all; but in the wee hours of 1-3pm between sleep and ps2, i came across a t-shirt making kit (the iron on transfer kind) and before ya know it, i was countereiting nike t-shirts with my old hanes undershirts. upon awakening from my high of lucky charms and suger-ed up coffee, i found myself laying on an ironing board ontop of a mound of nike products. i then threw on one and rushed to the computer to tell all of you.

questions?
comments on my retardation?
perhaps you'd like to send financial ade?

i have to much time................
wait here........

Anonymous

iv sunk to new lows
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2002, 12:35:55 PM »

That sounds like a bad dream that Lowtax from Something Awful would have.

I do have a question, why Nike? Why not Adidas (You know, 'All Day I Dream About Sex') or even New Balance. Nike makes poor little kids in sweat shops work 8 hours a day for 10 cents an hour. Not that those other companies don't do that...  :roll:

LFD

• Computer Whore
  • Coolio Points: +2/-2
    • View Profile
iv sunk to new lows
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2002, 12:45:53 PM »

Al, my friend, we have all sunk to that low at one point in are life. the important thing to remember is that up is down and down is up and left is right and if you wear nike now you can't give up the fight!

question, what playstation2 games you play?

Al

• Annoying Newbie
    • View Profile
iv sunk to new lows
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2002, 12:56:05 PM »

resident evil:cvX - an amazing game (down with nintendo)

as for little kiddies working in sweat shops, i propose everyone make their own nike products (im working on a pair of nike socks) in an effort to boycott nike, yet enjoy the warm cotton blend that is 'hanes'; froot of the loom is ok, but for some reasons, my mom stopped putting them in my christmas stockings-wierd.

in contrast, nike helps those little indonesian kids by giving them shelter, without nike theyd all end up on some sally struthers commercial-the bastards
wait here........

LFD

• Computer Whore
    • View Profile
iv sunk to new lows
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2002, 12:58:55 PM »

I think all those kids who don't get your ten cents a day get eatin by miss struthers...thats just my opinion though. you should start doing Iron on fubu, that would really save you the trouble of buying a 50 dollar shirt when you could get a 2.50 with the same logo...

Al

• Annoying Newbie
    • View Profile
iv sunk to new lows
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2002, 05:24:16 PM »

whos seen the classic simpsons when the family goes to brazil? somewher in the episode homer and bart are detained by a life guard for not obeying the dresscode;upon being addressed as an american, homer replies "hu? how did you know?" he then turns to reveal a t-shirt bearing uncle sam with arms wide around the world, chomping down maliciously. i am now the proud new owner of that shirt. ther was an initial problem though, i found no pictures of the shirt on the net, and after atempting a "copy screen" command while watching the video file, the pasted screen limited editing the picture (resizing,color,cropping). i eventually ran across an old video player that did let me copy paste, so now i sit here in my "try and stop us" t-shirt grinning away

im so proud.....
wait here........

Phoenix

• Jail Bait
  • Coolio Points: +0/-1
    • View Profile
iv sunk to new lows
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2002, 06:23:08 PM »

Can you make iron on American Eagle and Abercrombie and Fitch clothes?? Cause that could save me lots of money....

Al

• Annoying Newbie
    • View Profile
iv sunk to new lows
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2002, 09:48:10 PM »

no need to replt to this one:

just wanna promote my ebay item. now u too can own a 100% cotton asbestos   blend hanes t-shirt featuring the words "i make my own t-shirts" for the low low price of 4 installments of 5 sub-payments of 19.95!!!

headlines to come: roman catholic church merges with mcdonalds; unveils drive through masses w/ small fry".....
wait here........

Anonymous

iv sunk to new lows
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2002, 10:24:58 PM »

Hmm... that gives me an idea... maybe with my crew of photoshoppers, and my book about photoshopping together we can...

Oh the heck with it. I'll come up with something spiffy for a t-shirt for The Geekery. Something cool and something that will stick with the kids. You know, like drugs or something.

hob goblin

• Professional Blogger
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ice-on-fire.net
iv sunk to new lows
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2002, 11:29:40 PM »

slap this on a T:

Al

• Annoying Newbie
    • View Profile
iv sunk to new lows
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2002, 06:38:47 PM »

nice :o

really pays tribute to american vices; except for the britteny spears part.iv decided to simply make a nude britteny shirt. drugs and ip theft will be other big themes in my new line of clothing
wait here........