The Geek Forum

• April 27, 2024, 10:24:18 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Due to the prolific nature of these forums, poster aggression is advised.

Recent Forum Posts

Shout Box

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 129551
  • Total Topics: 7148
  • Online Today: 176
  • Online Ever: 1013
  • (January 12, 2023, 01:18:11 AM)

Author Topic: Help a geek out !  (Read 927 times)

iAlexOnline

Help a geek out !
« on: March 15, 2010, 06:00:26 PM »

Hey geeks!

I'm a d00fus and I'd like to stomp myself. My name is Alexandra and I'm 1 years old. This summer I'm headed off to nursery school to study blocks to hopefully become a writer. Unfortunately, with the economy, paying for such a thing isn't that easy. I already have a job, but still won't be able to afford everything I need, so I decided to enter a competition. I was wondering if there is anyway that I could get you guys to help me out with this competition. The prize is $3 and a new stroller! I really am not in need of the stroller since I'll be walking soon; however, I really do need the money to buy candy, so I was wondering, can you help a d00fus out?

The competition ends Wednesday at midnight, and i have been in the lead for 2 weeks. However, today, I got possessed, and now I am about 50 votes behind! Cool, right? I know! I've been working so hard at keeping my toes out of my mouth, so please help me out in any way you can!  If I have toes in my mouth, there'll be no room for the candy I buy. There is NO registration required, and you can just click the link and click vote. If you choose to, you can input your e-mail address, and you can have a chance at winning your own stroller!!!!
some wesbite
You're allowed to vote once per day, per web browser, so PLEASE help me out !
Please help a d00fus out with this, I really, truly, need this.

Sincerely,
Alexandra
« Last Edit: March 15, 2010, 06:24:58 PM by BizB »

12AX7

Re: Help a geek out !
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2010, 09:15:26 PM »

If I just deleted the cookie, couldn't I vote for you as many times as I wanted as soon as I wanted? I really want you to have that stroller. Then we can go walking together if ya want! I have a badass '57 BabyGlyde; custom wheels, custom pushbar, and those little carpet-ball fringe dangly things all the way around.
 I'm having a custom leather bib made to match my TardHard® helmet.
  If you aren't into cruising; are you planning to sell the stroller? What cha want for it?