Forum > Sticky Stuff (no pun intended)

2012 Concert Thread

(1/8) > >>

Vespertine:
By request, here's the new concert thread.

pbsaurus:
Four in three days over the weekend.  Have a meeting but I'll kick it off later today.

pbsaurus:
OK I made 56 last year.  Most since I was in my 20s, so I doubt we'll be able to repeat this year, but I would think 30-40 is feasible.

1.  1/6/12 at A House in San Francisco-- Thee Hobo Gobbelins
2.  1/6/12 at The Rickshaw Stop in San Francisco-- Stripmall Architecture, Tigercat, and Return to Mono
3.  1/7/12 at The Rickshaw Stop in San Francisco-- Tornado Rider, Emily's Army, Prima Donna, and Bobby Joe Ebola and the Children MacNuggits
4.  1/8/12 at SLG Boutiki in San Jose-- Monstrauss, Tornado Rider, Bobby Joe Ebola and the Children MacNuggits, and Emily's Army

Shifty you will love Monstrauss give them a listen on Youtubes Kind of Alice in Chains with some Ska and Blues influences.  The singer/guitarist is only 17 but is wise and talented way beyond his years.

pbsaurus:

--- Quote from: pbsaurus on January 10, 2012, 09:08:44 PM ---OK I made 56 last year.  Most since I was in my 20s, so I doubt we'll be able to repeat this year, but I would think 30-40 is feasible.

1.  1/6/12 at A House in San Francisco-- Thee Hobo Gobbelins
2.  1/6/12 at The Rickshaw Stop in San Francisco-- Stripmall Architecture, Tigercat, and Return to Mono
3.  1/7/12 at The Rickshaw Stop in San Francisco-- Tornado Rider, Emily's Army, Prima Donna, and Bobby Joe Ebola and the Children MacNuggits
4.  1/8/12 at SLG Boutiki in San Jose-- Monstrauss, Tornado Rider, Bobby Joe Ebola and the Children MacNuggits, and Emily's Army

--- End quote ---

5.  1/11/12 at The Elbo Room in San Francisco-- Victims Family, The Fleshies, and Pins of Light

pbsaurus:

--- Quote from: pbsaurus on January 16, 2012, 08:09:04 PM ---1.  1/6/12 at A House in San Francisco-- Thee Hobo Gobbelins
5.  1/11/12 at The Elbo Room in San Francisco-- Victims Family, The Fleshies, and Pins of Light

--- End quote ---

6.  1/20/12 at 1,2,3,4 Go Records in Oakland --The Fleshies, Big Eyes, and Wild Assumptions

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version