The Geek Forum

• May 12, 2024, 04:32:39 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Due to the prolific nature of these forums, poster aggression is advised.

Recent Forum Posts

Shout Box

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 129628
  • Total Topics: 7187
  • Online Today: 141
  • Online Ever: 1013
  • (January 12, 2023, 01:18:11 AM)

Author Topic: My very own infatuated spambot  (Read 1964 times)

12AX7

My very own infatuated spambot
« on: April 17, 2007, 11:18:16 AM »

This is an interesting spin on spamming. Maybe I should stop signing up to these sites without my knowledge.

joydabah_102@yahoo.com
Hello
How are you today, I hope all is well with you .I am sorry to worry you with my Proposal for a relationship with you, but I know that you will grant my request in good faith and understanding, My name is joy, I just went Through your profile at (www.cupido.no ) I have no options than letting you Know that I am interested in having a relationship with you, I will also like to Know you the more, you can send an email to my email address (joydabah_102@yahoo.com ) so that I can send you more details about my self Including my picture. I believe we can move from here. But bear in mind that Love has no colors barrier, no educational back ground barrier, no socio-economic Barrier, religious, language, nationality or distance barrier, the only important Thing there is love. I am waiting for your mail to my email address above. Yours Sincerely
joy

BizB

• Forum Moderator
  • Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +439/-15
  • Keep making circles
    • View Profile
Re: My very own infatuated spambot
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2007, 11:50:11 AM »

I love the Intermittent capitalized Words that are dispersed through Out and the compound words That are not, like "back ground".
Without me, it's just 'aweso'.

Nosferatu

• Troll
  • Coolio Points: +25/-3
  • Fire doesn't clense, it blackens
    • View Profile
    • MySpace (I don't even know why...)
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2007, 01:22:07 PM »

Haha, that looks like a crap translation.  I wonder if we could make it worse with Babel Fish? =P

Strange how almost everything else is capitalised but 'her' name isn't...

"My God, it's full of stars!"

TheJudge

• Administrator
  • Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +330/-6
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2007, 02:10:35 PM »

I ran t through the Ali G translata.

alo is yous wicked today, i ope all is well wiv yous .i am sorry to worry yous wiv my proposal fa a relationship wiv yous, but i know dat yous will grant my request in wicked faif and understandin, my name is joy, i just went through your profile at (www.cupido.no ) i ave no options than lettin yous know dat i am interested in avin a relationship wiv yous, i will also dig to know yous da more, yous can send an email to my email address (joydabah_102@yahoo.com ) so dat i can send yous more details about my self includin my picture. i believe we can move from in da house. but bear in mind dat dig as no colors barria, no educational back ground barria, no socio-economic barria, religious, lingo, nationality or distance barria, da only important fin there is dig. i am waitin fa your mail to my email address above. yours sincerely joy

pbsaurus

• Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +354/-31
  • Everyone Loves The King Of The Sea
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/flipperpete
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2007, 02:20:20 PM »

I really miss the T'inator.