The Geek Forum

• April 27, 2024, 11:16:21 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Due to the prolific nature of these forums, poster aggression is advised.

Recent Forum Posts

Shout Box

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 129551
  • Total Topics: 7148
  • Online Today: 179
  • Online Ever: 1013
  • (January 12, 2023, 01:18:11 AM)

Author Topic: Just some personal bitching....  (Read 1863 times)

KoRNexpressor

• Troll
  • Coolio Points: +0/-3
    • View Profile
    • http://www.dextroverse.org
Just some personal bitching....
« on: November 03, 2002, 02:48:08 PM »

Ok, I know that this is 100% my fault but I think I have to bitch about it.

On my last day of summer work, in late august, I was cleaning up the summer camp I worked at. That day george (the son of tony + pat, the official bosses, who are also my godparents) was being my "boss". It was overtime pay usa, and george wasn't even there half the time. He looked high.

So, at the end of my day cleaning up stuff, george has been out doing other stuff for pretty much the entire time. I am riding the golf cart to get from place to place (its a whole whopping 7 acres), and this cart is usually parked in the gym. So I'm about to leave, and I'm damn happy. So I open the gym doors, And drive in way too fast. BAM. What the fuck, I thought? I parked the cart like 20 feet away, walked to the doors, and it didn't even look that bad:  the handle for the door was broken off and hanging on the right end of the left door.

|    |     |
|    |     |
|--/ |---|        <--the left thingy is the fucked handle
|    |     |
    _

So I call george from wherever and tell him, he comes, and is slightly annoyed and disappointed. So I tell him the standard "Yes, I know your right, I'm sorry." I can't remember if I said he could feel free to  take it out of my paycheck or not, but soon my ride came and I left. I didn't tell my mom, of course, because what the hell good could that do?

So now, today, she went out to brunch with pat and tony after church while I stayed at home. So linda came home and it was 'we need to taslk about first friends'. So she tells me that they were very nice and they didnt take it out of my paycheck and it was 400$. fucking 400 dollars for a small metal bar to more than the length of my monitor. So now, linda paid pat and tony, and I have to pay her back 400$, which I will be about 100$'s short of. I have no income either (parents bitch about it during school year so I cant get a job). This just sucks.
Pink Floyd is Good, Opeth is good, Insane Rants are good. I am jusy trying to make myself happy, damnit.

-Keith