The Geek Forum

• April 27, 2024, 06:31:34 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Due to the prolific nature of these forums, poster aggression is advised.

Recent Forum Posts

Shout Box

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 129551
  • Total Topics: 7148
  • Online Today: 180
  • Online Ever: 1013
  • (January 12, 2023, 01:18:11 AM)

Author Topic: Make Monies FAST!  (Read 3091 times)

Anonymous

Make Monies FAST!
« on: January 31, 2003, 08:40:38 PM »

Running this web site has gotten me sore pockets lately with the high cost of bandwidth and such. I thought that I was going to have to get a second job feeding Duckbilled Platypussies (Spelling, anyone? Yea, that's what I thought.) at the local petting zoo just to get more money to support this god awful place of a website. Day in and day out, "oh look, another 100 megs transfered than yesterday!" eveyday, just a little bit more. How the hell am I going to pay for all of the bandwidth without going into serious debt with the local bookies?

Frank Kern then came to my rescue telling me how I can make 55,247.25 in one month's time (!!!). At first I thought, "Jesus Christ, this guy is on dope or something trying to get people to think that!" I mean, come on, who wants to believe that someone could make that much cash from almost doing nothing? Well, it was free to try out, and I had nothing else to lose now, so I figured what the heck and clicked the link and was lead to a web site full of goodies telling me how I can earn up to $1841.575 every day! Here's the email that Frank sent to me a while back, I'll never forget this one!

Friend You Don't Know Me, I Realize ... But I Want You To Have This Before It's Too Late...

"29 Year Old College Drop Out, On The Brink Of Financial Ruin, Uncovers Secret Money System That Rakes In $55,247.25 In One Month..."

And now you can do the same...

Click Here For Federally Documented Proof

Dear Friend,

They laughed when I started my home based Internet Business but when I made $55,247.25 in one month...

You're about to discover how a total "Internet Dummy" went from being dead-broke to raking in over $55,247.25 in a single month...and you're going to see Federally documented proof that you can do it too.

This highly limited information is available on a first come-first serve basis. Click here right now so you don't miss out!

Click Here For Instant Info

Sincerely,
Frank Kern

I will not forget when Frank greeted me with "Dear Friend", I was so moved by that, it is nearly impossible to forget the day that I read that. OH FRANK! FRANK! WHERE ART THOU?!

Not only am I making the big bucks now while sitting around doing nothing, but I have no made a new partner for life! Who else would be kind enough to be your friend if you read what they have to say, and click on the link? Frank Kern would of course!

I must say, that you, the viewer viewing this site right now, must thank Mr. Kern for showing me how to gain a lot of money in a little amount of time to support this crap! Oh, and how to get my inbox filled with more free offers that I don't want everyday!!

Thanks Frank!