The Geek Forum

• May 08, 2024, 12:08:16 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Due to the prolific nature of these forums, poster aggression is advised.

Recent Forum Posts

Shout Box

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 129618
  • Total Topics: 7184
  • Online Today: 129
  • Online Ever: 1013
  • (January 12, 2023, 01:18:11 AM)

Author Topic: Damn it.....  (Read 2344 times)

Thomson85

• Annoying Newbie
  • Coolio Points: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Damn it.....
« on: April 18, 2008, 11:28:18 PM »

I feel like cartmans fat ass here.... fluster fucked looking for some kewl shit on this site. But not much. I read a thread over a year old talking about vagina and some noob talking shit to a board member on here. That was kind of funny. Fucking noobs, think they can join a site for tech support. Fuck that, call Dell bitch! But other than a few giggles from shit like that. I have found nothing. I thought there would be discussions on linux OS, Vista, XP, OSX, hacks, code, fucking anything. But no, this site thus far, has been nothing but threads about "What are your system specs?" to fucking "Help, I fucked my computer up cause I thought I knew what I was doing, so i'll join this site for tech support", I just want to learn some good ass knowledge, thought being a "Geek Forum" there would be some in depth conversations and/or tutorials about some dope tech shit! Fuck, if I am in the wrong place, anyone point me in the right direction for some shit like that? :?

Wunderkind

• Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +419/-36
  • drunk and practicing witchcraft
    • View Profile
Re: Damn it.....
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2008, 11:57:36 PM »

You could start some threads of your own and see how responsive everyone is to it.

Otherwise, if what you're looking for isn't here and you're not willing to add it yourself, try...

---------------------------------------------------------------->
That way.

Because you either live life - bruises, skinned knees and all - or you turn your back on it and start dying. -- Captain Pike
I clicked 12AX7's banner.

12AX7

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2008, 12:49:26 AM »

He can't post in the Tech Forum until post limit is reached. He can read it thought, and has probably already seen the threads in there.

Yes, dude, we're geeks, and this is a geek's forum; but not a Tech site. Sorry. This is just where geeks actually socialize. (Yes, geeks socialize; dont tell anyone)

Novice

• Forum Ninja
  • Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +205/-10
  • Thread Killer 3.0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2008, 07:25:39 AM »

We've actually got some good ass nowledge around here somewhere. Maybe you'll get lucky.
Look at you, hacker: a pathetic creature of meat and bone, panting and sweating as you run through my corridors. How can you challenge a perfect, immortal machine?

sociald1077

• Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +129/-4
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2008, 11:54:28 AM »

Theres more to "geek" than an OS and how to code in C#. But if you would like to stay and and get involved in the community, then welcome!
"Guns don't kill people! PHYSICS kill people!" - Dick Soloman

12AX7

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2008, 11:02:19 PM »

I vary coding in A, B, B-flat, C, D, E, F, F#, and G.

pbsaurus

• Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +354/-31
  • Everyone Loves The King Of The Sea
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/flipperpete
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2008, 05:02:35 PM »

Fucking nowledge

Stitch

• Troll
  • Coolio Points: +19/-38
  • What that smell like?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2008, 03:31:35 PM »

I feel like cartmans fat ass here.... fluster fucked looking for some kewl shit on this site. But not much. I read a thread over a year old talking about vagina and some noob talking shit to a board member on here. That was kind of funny. Fucking noobs, think they can join a site for tech support. Fuck that, call Dell bitch! But other than a few giggles from shit like that. I have found nothing. I thought there would be discussions on linux OS, Vista, XP, OSX, hacks, code, fucking anything. But no, this site thus far, has been nothing but threads about "What are your system specs?" to fucking "Help, I fucked my computer up cause I thought I knew what I was doing, so i'll join this site for tech support", I just want to learn some good ass knowledge, thought being a "Geek Forum" there would be some in depth conversations and/or tutorials about some dope tech shit! Fuck, if I am in the wrong place, anyone point me in the right direction for some shit like that? :?
You seem pretty angry for someone who just joined.

Mayhaps you have acceptance issues?