The Geek Forum

• May 08, 2024, 01:35:13 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Due to the prolific nature of these forums, poster aggression is advised.

Recent Forum Posts

Shout Box

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 129618
  • Total Topics: 7184
  • Online Today: 129
  • Online Ever: 1013
  • (January 12, 2023, 01:18:11 AM)

Author Topic: Sobbing..Man Pulls Real Life Rocky/Cliffhanger/Forrest Gump to Win Back Fiance'  (Read 2639 times)

DominoDeja

• Annoying Newbie
  • Coolio Points: +0/-2
    • View Profile

I've seen alot of wild things but this takes the cake. The last three min. took me on the ride of my life and you seriously won't believe what this guy did. And at first I didn't understand what he was doing moving all these things around but the mystery quickly unfolded and when I saw him jump off the cliff I gasped and was like OHHH MYYY GAWWDD!

Here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iIYRZWBd9Y

What do you think? Will he beat the odds? I mean this is a true life real life story! The message at the end is so true too.   :w:

12AX7

.  .  .  um...

*stares at pile  ... now unsure...*

...Judge? Suggestions?

Wunderkind

• Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +419/-36
  • drunk and practicing witchcraft
    • View Profile

I actually thought this was a joke for the first five minutes. Am I a bad person?

No. I still think its a joke.
Because you either live life - bruises, skinned knees and all - or you turn your back on it and start dying. -- Captain Pike
I clicked 12AX7's banner.

BizB

• Forum Moderator
  • Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +439/-15
  • Keep making circles
    • View Profile

I kept waiting to get rickrolled and it never came.  Now, I'm disappointed.
Without me, it's just 'aweso'.

12AX7

*toes turd gently*

Do we edit it for teh funnay?
 Or just delete it? Or do we have to leave it alone cos they're an actual member now and all? Who the hell are they anyway?

Dark Shade

• Agent Of The System
  • Forum Moderator
  • Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +176/-5
  • "It is inevitable."
    • View Profile
    • Zombo

"I don't... I don't get it."

Double Botch

• Jail Bait
  • Coolio Points: +9/-2
  • We're so screwed.
    • View Profile

We'll start with a base score of 10/10. This is because we'll assume it's not a fake video.

-3 points for failure to inform the audience. No one really knows what the hell this video's about for the first half of it.
7/10

-5 points for the self-aggrandizement. Starting from the shot of his vein riddled forearm and ending with him screaming semi-intelligibly in the canyon it seemed like one big personal ad aimed at catching a rebound chick who can appreciate his interest in his own muscles.
2/10

-2 points for playing on people's sympathies by advocating for cancer charities while fishing for pity hookups.
0/10

+1 for advocating cancer charities despite the fact that he's fishing for pity hookups.
1/10

+2 for playing the Dragonheart score in the background. You demean the music, but at least it was played.
3/10

Final score 3/10. Fail.

12AX7

We'll start with a base score of 10/10. This is because we'll assume it's not a fake video.

-3 points for failure to inform the audience. No one really knows what the hell this video's about for the first half of it.
7/10

-5 points for the self-aggrandizement. Starting from the shot of his vein riddled forearm and ending with him screaming semi-intelligibly in the canyon it seemed like one big personal ad aimed at catching a rebound chick who can appreciate his interest in his own muscles.
2/10

-2 points for playing on people's sympathies by advocating for cancer charities while fishing for pity hookups.
0/10

+1 for advocating cancer charities despite the fact that he's fishing for pity hookups.
1/10

+2 for playing the Dragonheart score in the background. You demean the music, but at least it was played.
3/10

Final score 3/10. Fail.

There was a video?
  I'm just talking about how some weenie pops in unannounced, spams our once-pristine forums, and leaves without so much as a "Well, fuck ALL yall."

Double Botch

• Jail Bait
  • We're so screwed.
    • View Profile

Yeah, was hoping Judge would weigh in like you asked. I just picked up where bananaskittles posted.

I actually thought this was a joke for the first five minutes. Am I a bad person?

Wunderkind

• Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +419/-36
  • drunk and practicing witchcraft
    • View Profile

Can I vote?
I vote for 'leave it up', because the part where he humps his ATV was the best laugh I've had all week.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2008, 05:25:21 PM by Wunderkind »
Because you either live life - bruises, skinned knees and all - or you turn your back on it and start dying. -- Captain Pike
I clicked 12AX7's banner.

Double Botch

• Jail Bait
  • We're so screwed.
    • View Profile

Haha agreed. Also, the shot where he's falling down from exhaustion in the middle of the hay field. So awesomely bad.