The Geek Forum

• May 10, 2024, 08:43:52 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Due to the prolific nature of these forums, poster aggression is advised.

Recent Forum Posts

Shout Box

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 129623
  • Total Topics: 7186
  • Online Today: 152
  • Online Ever: 1013
  • (January 12, 2023, 01:18:11 AM)

Author Topic: Fight Club  (Read 2668 times)

Gabedot

Fight Club
« on: May 09, 2009, 01:30:46 PM »

Does somebody found ever a detailed article about the deeper meaning of Fight Club?  :-o

12AX7

Re: Fight Club
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2009, 02:32:31 PM »

I had found detailed ever meaning fight to do deeper articles with clubs. :-)

tweek

• Jail Bait
  • Coolio Points: +44/-5
  • Ice Monkey/Finne
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2009, 11:14:48 PM »

Does somebody found ever a detailed article about the deeper meaning of Fight Club?  :-o

If you can't find your own meaning in the movie, then do what the other kids do. Start your own fight club.

jeee

• Dork
  • Coolio Points: +189/-4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2009, 02:04:50 AM »

The first rule of fightclub.....

buisysignal

• Annoying Newbie
  • Coolio Points: +1/-7
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2009, 04:07:31 PM »

DO you need help with an essay or something? Because I did a paper on it and got an 89 if you need any specific help.

xolik

• King of the Geekery
  • Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +541/-25
  • HAY GUYS
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2009, 04:26:17 PM »

"Bitch Tits Are Bad: An Exhaustively Researched Essay on the Deeper Meaning of Fight Club by Xolik"

The main hero, if you could call him that, of the movie does not have bitch tits. The one guy that did only got a bit part and didn't get paid nearly as much as the guy who didn't have what scientists call "B.T. Syndrome."

In conclusion, Fight Club weaves an epic tapestry of secrecy, deception, and a subconscious desire for a flat chest. Also, I would fuck Brad Pitt until my jizz came out his nose.

Any questions?

Barium: What you do if CPR fails.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
[The Fade^C Compound]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Probie

• Professional Blogger
  • Coolio Points: +223/-5
  • The natural nap catalyst
    • View Profile
    • SoggyBlog
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2009, 04:33:51 PM »

humada humada humada.
// ------- Probie ------- //
// ----------------------- //
// --- T3H GEEKERY --- //
// ----------------------- //
www.niccisixx.com - I can put this here, because I'm awesome.

pbsaurus

• Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +354/-31
  • Everyone Loves The King Of The Sea
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/flipperpete
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2009, 04:41:14 PM »

It's nice to have you back Tweek

jeee

• Dork
  • Coolio Points: +189/-4
    • View Profile

Ycheneo

• Annoying Newbie
  • Coolio Points: +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2009, 12:55:01 AM »

I don't ever read about this fight club but i think theirs a movie of this fight club.

mryellow

• Jail Bait
  • Coolio Points: +22/-5
  • "Embrace your inner geekiness"
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2009, 02:57:05 AM »

Fight Club is like a weird experience... for me (and I'm dead serious) it hit some dark spot right on, I 'got it'. One of my favourite movies of all time, definitely.

If you didn't feel a thing, it is probably just a weird movie with people punching each other in the face.

Here's a few memorable quotes:

"Man, I see in fight club the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off. "

"Look, the people you are after are the people you depend on. We cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls, we drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Do not... fuck with us. "

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler."
... you're missing the point! The individual doesn't matter. It was a team effort, and I was the one who came up with the whole team idea... ME!