The Geek Forum

• May 22, 2024, 07:03:20 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Due to the prolific nature of these forums, poster aggression is advised.

Recent Forum Posts

Shout Box

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 129658
  • Total Topics: 7202
  • Online Today: 61
  • Online Ever: 1013
  • (January 12, 2023, 01:18:11 AM)
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: stupid people  (Read 12210 times)

volare

• Annoying Newbie
  • Coolio Points: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.aftermath.teapartydreams.com
stupid people
« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2002, 03:37:17 PM »

Poutine, breakfast of champions.... :mrgreen:

Gumbo

• Annoying Newbie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.slipknoose.vze.com
stupid people
« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2002, 04:39:51 PM »

You sound like someone with one of those crazy French-Canadian vendettas.

To eastern Canada, the liberals are like frickin santa clause, to the west, he's pretty well squeeky tight with the money. Being a Saskatchewan farm boy doesn't automaticly make me someone with a crazy french-canadian vendetta, but it defienty comes easier. Have you heard about his doubling of highways across canada, just to leave his mark on this country, even in areas that don't need it? Don't start with that "but the government keeps pumping money into farming" crap. I think we got 8 dollars out of that last year. It's all tied up in the system. I think the country would be far better off without the liberals to be honest, nothing against the french, but there would at least be a little fairness for a change. :idea: At least we should get a strong leader who doesn't walk hand in hand with america, and shine there boots on the side.
I'm ahead, I'm advanced, I'm the first mamal to wear pants. I'm at peace with my lust, I can kill cuz in God I trust. Ya.....It's evolution baby.

MISTER MASSACRE

• Lady Modmalade
  • Forum Moderator
  • Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +292/-17
  • inhaling chalk in the old school
    • View Profile
    • twittery
stupid people
« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2002, 11:21:30 PM »

I will say that I think Chretien is crap, but I will not place blame on any ethnic group.

Yup.

Gumbo

• Annoying Newbie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.slipknoose.vze.com
stupid people
« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2002, 02:06:38 PM »

I'm not trying to be prejudice (I'm a bad speller), sorry about that whole "frogs" thing, but I really would like a different leader. No hard feelings  :)
I'm ahead, I'm advanced, I'm the first mamal to wear pants. I'm at peace with my lust, I can kill cuz in God I trust. Ya.....It's evolution baby.

Anonymous

stupid people
« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2002, 02:09:11 PM »

Speak as you wish. Err... type as you wish. It's an open forum to non-stupid people (AKA: Smart people, or at least semi-smart) to talk about non-stupid (AKA: interesting or at least semi-interesting) things.

Anonymous

stupid people
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2002, 07:09:14 AM »

Quote from: Gumbo
I'm not trying to be prejudice (I'm a bad speller), sorry about that whole "frogs" thing, but I really would like a different leader. No hard feelings  :)

You make it sounds as if "Frogs" actually approve of our current ... humm... "Leader". Being a Frog myslef, and after reading you statement, I fell I must educate you a little: The majority of Canadian Frogs are anxiously waiting for Chretien to go down the drain. It's time for a change. It's time for a non crooked mouth. It's time for a truely "bilingual" candidate. We all feel your pain. Now don't call us Frogs anymore you square head!
Pages: 1 [2]