The Geek Forum

• May 18, 2024, 03:31:56 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Due to the prolific nature of these forums, poster aggression is advised.

Recent Forum Posts

Shout Box

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 129642
  • Total Topics: 7190
  • Online Today: 97
  • Online Ever: 1013
  • (January 12, 2023, 01:18:11 AM)

Author Topic: Music  (Read 2394 times)

Phoenix

• Jail Bait
  • Coolio Points: +0/-1
    • View Profile
Music
« on: August 08, 2002, 10:33:54 PM »

I was wondering... Why dont we have a music section to the forums?

Anonymous

Music
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2002, 10:51:24 PM »

This forum is already crawling with little wanne-be  l33t h4x0rs. Having a music forum will just attract more of them since they think that they'll be able to download music from the forum.

I had to email some girl the other night with the following:
Dearest Kayla,

Are you using AOL? Because I would be willing to bet my bird's life on it that you are judging by that @aol.com email address. I really hate my bird, so even it was something like SLIMchick101772@idontuseaol.com I would STILL be willing to bet my bird's life on it.
   I have gotten many emails to me complaining that the MP3s cannot be downloaded when using AOL. This is good for me, and bad for you. Good for me because I don't have to pay my hosting company another leg, and bad for you since you don't get your precious MP3s that I worked so hard getting them on the server.
   Try using something other than the AOL Browser, like Internet Explorer, Netscape, Opera, or Mozilla. If that doesn't work, it must be your computer that is so messed up. I would then recommend you throw it in the nearest lake and ask mom or dad for a new computer from Dell.

Regards,
Chris Philbin

Sad, so very sad it is indeed.

Anonymous

Music
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2002, 03:32:28 PM »

Ok, I changed it now.

Now the "Gaming" forum has now also turned into an "Entertainment" forum for games, movies, music and anyother things that people call entertainment.

Wow, that's just like the Hacker Network's setup now!

Phoenix

• Jail Bait
  • Coolio Points: +0/-1
    • View Profile
Music
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2002, 05:02:03 PM »

Thanks chris... now maybe we can find more things to talk about...... Im posting this from the state fair... lol.... theres a computer in some building that i might as well make use of  :D

Anonymous

Music
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2002, 05:06:29 PM »

Make sure you logout when you're done using that computer.

Well, the cookies that are places on your computer expire after 15 minutes, but still... it's a good idea to do that.