The Geek Forum

• April 27, 2024, 03:28:08 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Due to the prolific nature of these forums, poster aggression is advised.

Recent Forum Posts

Shout Box

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 129551
  • Total Topics: 7148
  • Online Today: 143
  • Online Ever: 1013
  • (January 12, 2023, 01:18:11 AM)

Author Topic: Help me write something funay!  (Read 2096 times)

Anonymous

Help me write something funay!
« on: June 28, 2004, 02:19:57 PM »

As per Demo's suggestion, i started to write the following, but I find that it's really not funny at all. The pic is hilarious and that's it. I'm wondering if it's worth pursuing this. Help?

A Night at the Geekery

The Male moderators from tehgeekery (OMFGLOL!!11) try to hang out once a month and pick up the ladies. I’m going to tell you about one of our adventures from last year.  We made our way in this dance club called TEHROXORZBURAY!. There’s a line up as usual. We only hang out in the coolest places and there’s always line ups at those. When we get to the bouncer, he’s like “Are you guys Moderators?” And we’re like “Erm… No”

*pause*

“Yeeeeaaaaaaaaaaah!!!”

*High fives all around*

And then everyone around us becomes aroused by our coolness. And who can blame them? We’ve got these silk shirts and everything!

So when we go in, we normally start the evening by hanging at the bar and checking out the place as we get our groove on and emulate a mysterious sexual vibe. Like so:

So as we’re hanging out, chilling, being cool and all, we spot a rich club owner who and we decide we have to meet him and make a proposal for the ultimate club. You see, the boys and I want to create this place where you’re like in the club and it feels like you’re on the intr3w4b. You got network cables hanging from the ceiling, some old IS circuit boards are all glued together making the dance floor. There’s TEH l337 H4X0RZ lounge for VIPs, the ST00BIER00M (OK, that’s really just the washrooms where people can go take a crap and stuff). Oh and T-Shirts are mandatory!

Anyway, we decide the best way to hook up with that guy is to grab is ass. So we all walk up to Mr. xolik and we give him a good squeeze. He turns and smiles and says “Did you guys just grab my tush?” Long story short, we all got together in Mr xolix’s office and got to know each other on a personal level if you know what I mean.

So Mr Xolix decides to invite us to a party where we meet these totally h0t chiXx0rz. Detta and Catwritr was their names, and they were like such dirty girls! This is Chris and Lacerda dancing with them.

[Insert photoshoped animated gif of the gang dancing here]

More to come...

MISTER MASSACRE

• Lady Modmalade
  • Forum Moderator
  • Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +292/-17
  • inhaling chalk in the old school
    • View Profile
    • twittery
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2004, 09:53:26 PM »

Interesting sidenote: my girlfriend's brother recently bought into some dance club, so now we have the potential to be VIPs...

I plan on breaking bottles on people's heads and then having the bouncers kick them out for breaking my bottles.

Also, your libellous slander is amusing.
 :P

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2004, 06:41:14 AM »

I'm gonna scrap this idea.

I was thinking about doing a flash movie with the "what is love" song in the background and us three driving around town, but that's just too much work.

Demosthenes

• Evil Ex-HN Moderator
  • Administrator
  • Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +567/-72
  • Just try me. See what happens.
    • View Profile
    • Zombo
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2004, 08:33:18 AM »

What?

Dude, don't scrap that!  I thought it was pretty good!

And the flash idea is genius!

Coolio Points: 89,000,998,776,554,211,222
Detta Puzzle Points: 45

Banning forum idiots since 2001