The Geek Forum

• May 10, 2024, 01:51:09 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Due to the prolific nature of these forums, poster aggression is advised.

Recent Forum Posts

Shout Box

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 129627
  • Total Topics: 7187
  • Online Today: 159
  • Online Ever: 1013
  • (January 12, 2023, 01:18:11 AM)

Author Topic: Okay question?  (Read 2941 times)

Unleashed

• My Space Emo Attention Whore
  • Coolio Points: +1/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://groups.msn.com/piksandbdates/shoebox.msnw
Okay question?
« on: September 03, 2002, 01:42:32 AM »

I have been two forums now and have had the same problem .. actually oh shit three.. but in all three altho my cookies are saved I have had to sign in? Why? I haven't had that problem before... what would cause that? Also I have noticed that when I check my hot mail from time to time just in the last week that it's like magnafied lettering that looks like it's an older version until I refresh and then it looks normal. Whats up with all that? grrrr

Some people are like Slinkies . . . not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Unleashed

• View Profile
Okay question?
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2002, 10:38:28 AM »

Okay well .... never the mind. I found it . I had a corrupted cookie.. damn I should really stick to oreos

Some people are like Slinkies . . . not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Dark Shade

• Agent Of The System
  • Forum Moderator
  • Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +176/-5
  • "It is inevitable."
    • View Profile
    • Zombo
Okay question?
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2002, 04:02:19 PM »

Ah yes Oreos. The mother of all sloth.

Or was that the television?

Unleashed

• View Profile
Okay question?
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2002, 01:12:51 AM »

Well .. come to find out at 1:10 am .. recovered and formated now after not being able to get online after a tech was here today at 3 .. changed our cable modem .. still not able to get online .. called tech support thru our local cable provider and come to find out they have been doing renovations to the system and applying everyone with an ip addy ? guess I didn't have one of my own seeings as how I am onna a hub that runs from the main computer... funny I could have swore I have been paying extra for an extra computer since I hooked this god damn thing up .. I think this company is either one high or they are scamming me all but good. But they claim I have basically been stealing from them ? Weird Tingly Feeling .. I have been online for damn near two years now ... now they tell me I have to have an IP addy? Thought I had one !!! But hey I am back up and I am running again so and I was called a theif. grrrrrrrrrr

Dark Shade

• Agent Of The System
  • Forum Moderator
  • Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +176/-5
  • "It is inevitable."
    • View Profile
    • Zombo
Okay question?
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2002, 07:47:28 AM »

Bummer. Also after reading the uh..."Clown Pictures" topic, I soon realized you were female.

That's good to know...after you've written a topic on male ejaculation.

Must have been interesting.

x222943

• Annoying Newbie
  • Coolio Points: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.deafening-urge.net
Okay question?
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2002, 04:03:13 PM »

Quote from: Unleashed
Well .. come to find out at 1:10 am .. recovered and formated now after not being able to get online after a tech was here today at 3 .. changed our cable modem .. still not able to get online .. called tech support thru our local cable provider and come to find out they have been doing renovations to the system and applying everyone with an ip addy ? guess I didn't have one of my own seeings as how I am onna a hub that runs from the main computer... funny I could have swore I have been paying extra for an extra computer since I hooked this god damn thing up .. I think this company is either one high or they are scamming me all but good. But they claim I have basically been stealing from them ? Weird Tingly Feeling .. I have been online for damn near two years now ... now they tell me I have to have an IP addy? Thought I had one !!! But hey I am back up and I am running again so and I was called a theif. grrrrrrrrrr

an ip address for each system on the network. just another way for them to make money.