The Geek Forum

• April 27, 2024, 02:54:17 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Due to the prolific nature of these forums, poster aggression is advised.

Recent Forum Posts

Shout Box

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 129551
  • Total Topics: 7148
  • Online Today: 141
  • Online Ever: 1013
  • (January 12, 2023, 01:18:11 AM)

Author Topic: Fwd: Product for Review - Launch of Registry Booster  (Read 1755 times)

Chris

• Administrator
  • Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +286/-8
  • IT'S A TARP
    • View Profile
    • The Geekery
Fwd: Product for Review - Launch of Registry Booster
« on: April 24, 2006, 04:33:23 PM »

Thought I'd forward this to you guys, incase anyone was interested:

Hi,

We have just launched the market release version of Registry Booster, a powerful registry cleaning utility that has already gained an average of 5,000 daily downloads in its beta stage.

In contrast to other registry cleaners, Registry Booster is built with our new Advanced Error Detection TM Technology that enables more intelligent registry scans, safer repairs and effficient defrags enabling cleaner registries and optimised PC performance.

Registry Booster is available for download from http://www.liutilities.com/products/registrybooster/ .

Just email me and I will immediately send a full version of Registry Booster (box or download) together with more details to help you develop this news into a great story. Our Marketing VP is also available for an interview which would allow your audience gain a better insight on our new product release.

I believe that your audience would be very keen to hear about this and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kindest regards

Kevin