The Geek Forum

• May 21, 2024, 05:34:08 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Due to the prolific nature of these forums, poster aggression is advised.

Recent Forum Posts

Shout Box

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 129657
  • Total Topics: 7202
  • Online Today: 154
  • Online Ever: 1013
  • (January 12, 2023, 01:18:11 AM)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10

Author Topic: the war  (Read 49383 times)

ivan

• Forum Moderator
  • Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +499/-50
  • Not a Mod, nor a Rocker. A Mocker.
    • View Profile
Re: the war
« Reply #125 on: July 19, 2006, 02:47:29 PM »

Ivan, you're wasting your time.

I had a little narrative composed in response to his misaprehension of bolshvism and Trotsky, but I saw your post in time. Thanks.
"I TYPE 120 WORDS PER MINUTE, BUT IT'S IN MY OWN LANGUAGE!"  -Detta

xolik: WHERE IS OBAMA'S GIFT CERTIFICATE?
Demosthenes: Is that from the gifters movement?

Detta: Crappy old shorts and a tank top.  This is how I dress for work. Because my job is to get puked on.
Demosthenes: So is mine.  I work in IT.

bananaskittles: The world is 4chan and God is a troll.

Demosthenes

• Evil Ex-HN Moderator
  • Administrator
  • Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +567/-72
  • Just try me. See what happens.
    • View Profile
    • Zombo
« Reply #126 on: July 19, 2006, 02:52:30 PM »

If arbitrarily banning him doesn't prove the inconsistency in his position to him, no amount of arguing will.  He doesn't see it, doesn't understand it when it is explained to him, and isn't interested in understanding it.

Coolio Points: 89,000,998,776,554,211,222
Detta Puzzle Points: 45

Banning forum idiots since 2001

TheJudge

• Administrator
  • Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +330/-6
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: July 19, 2006, 03:16:49 PM »

and isn't interested in understanding it.
That's the problem. There are so many inconsitencies and illogical/conflicting statements and everything he posted I'm just baffled. Completly baffled. However, I am not suprised the he won't acknowledge them. Saying "Yeah I guess some of the things I posted make no sence what so ever. I see it." doesn't mean Demo is right on all acounts. It's just a recognition of ones own faults. A person who can't admit it when they are wrong is a person that doesn't belong in a debate thread. Especially when every single (And neutral, beleive it or not) person who posted in here pointed out the flaws in his logic.

pbsaurus

• Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +354/-31
  • Everyone Loves The King Of The Sea
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/flipperpete
« Reply #128 on: July 19, 2006, 03:17:55 PM »

Everyone, you're all wasting your time.

Dude, that's one of the reasons we all come to this wesbite, silly!

Evonus

• Whipping Boy
  • Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +158/-296
  • ZE TROLL KING!
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: July 19, 2006, 03:55:54 PM »

When I came back I gave you my position in three simple paragraphs. I don't see how you accuse me of wavering. My views are what they have been this entire time. If you don't agree with me, fine. You don't think what I'm saying is practical, well obviously it is if it's being used, but fine. Don't tell me I'm hopping the fence and changing my position. I've had the exact same point and stance this entire time. If you don't agree with it, that's fine. You are entitled to your opinion, but don't take parts of my post out of context and then tell me I'm just rambling.
"Did you name your mole Avogadro?" -PBsaurus

BizB

• Forum Moderator
  • Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +439/-15
  • Keep making circles
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: July 19, 2006, 04:27:01 PM »

True, but you've failed to support your opinion with logical reasoned arguments.

How can we accuse you of wavering?  It's not so much that you've waivered, but more that you hold contradictory views that can't co-exist.  I'll not give examples, because you'll not understand what I'm saying.  Just as you've failed (and flailed) to understand what everyone else has been telling you.

Just because something is being done doesn't make it either practical or right.  Nor does it make you right for agreeing with it.

And, I haven't seen anyone take any parts of your posts out of context and say you're rambling.  But... whatever. 
Without me, it's just 'aweso'.

Evonus

• Whipping Boy
  • Hacker
  • ZE TROLL KING!
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: July 19, 2006, 04:47:23 PM »

True, but you've failed to support your opinion with logical reasoned arguments.

We were basically arguing beliefs. I had logical arguments to back up my opinions, because that was largely what was being discussed. This topic was about ones opinion on the war.

How can we accuse you of wavering?  It's not so much that you've waivered, but more that you hold contradictory views that can't co-exist.  I'll not give examples, because you'll not understand what I'm saying.  Just as you've failed (and flailed) to understand what everyone else has been telling you.

That's just it though, no one gives examples. Then you expect me to understand. Point them out if you think I'm being contradictory.

Just because something is being done doesn't make it either practical or right.  Nor does it make you right for agreeing with it.

Didn't say it did. Demo was the one who was bringing right and wrong into an argument over a difference of opinion.

But if the Constitution has never been completely followed, and I call it a guideline, that does make me correct, because it's always been used more as a guideline.

Vespertine

• The VSUBjugator
  • Forum Moderator
  • Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +371/-38
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: July 19, 2006, 06:00:05 PM »

That's just it though, no one gives examples. Then you expect me to understand. Point them out if you think I'm being contradictory.
If you're truly looking for an example, I will give you one.  You stated flatly that you are a moral absolutist.  You then, in many other responses, outlined how ethical/moral behavior is purely subjective and how you advocate throwing out morality/ethical behavior in certain situations.  If you are an absolutist, than something is either always moral, or it is never moral.  This is one of the internal inconsistencies that was repeatedly pointed out to you.  Now, just as you asked, I've gone and given you a concrete example.  If I get a response about how "that's just my (Vespertine's) opinion and not really what the facts are because I (Vespertine) am distorting your words", you're in for a smackdown.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass.  And, I'm all out of bubble gum.

ivan

• Forum Moderator
  • Hacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: July 19, 2006, 06:39:33 PM »

Vespertine, he's a moral absolutist absolutely all of the time except the third Tuesday of every month. Please try and keep up.

Detta: Crappy old shorts and a tank top.  This is how I dress for work. Because my job is to get puked on.

Evonus

• Whipping Boy
  • Hacker
  • ZE TROLL KING!
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: July 19, 2006, 06:49:10 PM »

If you're truly looking for an example, I will give you one.  You stated flatly that you are a moral absolutist.  You then, in many other responses, outlined how ethical/moral behavior is purely subjective and how you advocate throwing out morality/ethical behavior in certain situations.  If you are an absolutist, than something is either always moral, or it is never moral.  This is one of the internal inconsistencies that was repeatedly pointed out to you.  Now, just as you asked, I've gone and given you a concrete example.  If I get a response about how "that's just my (Vespertine's) opinion and not really what the facts are because I (Vespertine) am distorting your words", you're in for a smackdown.

I think moral behavior is subjective, because morals are subjective. There is no given set of morals people are compelled to follow from the beggining of their lives. People choose how to live their lives, and ultimately follow a belief pattern. I follow my moral code always, and always go by the same moral code. That is why I am an absolutist. I don't pick and choose situations of when it's okay, and when it isn't. I never talked about throwing out my morals. You may feel that I advocated throwing out morals in order to torture and extract information, but my moral code doesn't protect criminals and those who aim to harm others. I talked about throwing out occasionally due process, which is a system I believe works 90% of the time, but I don't people should be entitled to this when it means endangering others, and I have stated that at the beggining.

I hope I've explained that better, and I didn't accuse you of twisting my words so no smackdown is necessary. ;)

BizB

• Forum Moderator
  • Hacker
  • Keep making circles
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: July 19, 2006, 07:06:41 PM »

I think moral behavior is subjective, because morals are subjective. There is no given set of morals people are compelled to follow from the beggining of their lives. People choose how to live their lives, and ultimately follow a belief pattern. I follow my moral code always, and always go by the same moral code.
I have no argument with that statement.
You may feel that I advocated throwing out morals in order to torture and extract information, but my moral code doesn't protect criminals and those who aim to harm others.  That is why I am an absolutist. I don't pick and choose situations of when it's okay, and when it isn't. I never talked about throwing out my morals.
See, that's just it.  Either it's immoral for me to pull out your fingernails, or it isn't... unless you're a moral relativist.  Which, of course, you firmly deny.  It doesn't matter what I've done.  If it is immoral, it is immoral... unless you're a moral relativist.  Which, of course, you flatly deny.

Evonus

• Whipping Boy
  • Hacker
  • ZE TROLL KING!
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: July 19, 2006, 07:16:11 PM »

See, that's just it.  Either it's immoral for me to pull out your fingernails, or it isn't... unless you're a moral relativist.  Which, of course, you firmly deny.  It doesn't matter what I've done.  If it is immoral, it is immoral... unless you're a moral relativist.  Which, of course, you flatly deny.

Criminals have a different place inside a moral code, because they are a danger to themselves and to others. I'm not altering morals, they don't fit into the same catagory. Just like animals in the neighborhood and children in the neighborhood aren't treated the same.

BizB

• Forum Moderator
  • Hacker
  • Keep making circles
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: July 19, 2006, 07:18:59 PM »

So, criminals aren't human?

Evonus

• Whipping Boy
  • Hacker
  • ZE TROLL KING!
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: July 19, 2006, 07:21:17 PM »

So, criminals aren't human?

You divide the worlds creatures by race, which is fine. But in addition to that I also subdivide humanity based upon their own actions. Criminals are human, but they are a lower status than the noncriminals.

ivan

• Forum Moderator
  • Hacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: July 19, 2006, 07:29:59 PM »

Don't assume BizB or anyone else divides humans by race. Personally, I reject the entire notion.

Evonus, what you practice is not moral absolutism, but situational ethics, in which a singular act can be moral or immoral based on context. So, pulling out your grandmother's fingernails to extract information is immoral, unless she is a terrorist, in which case it is moral. With situational ethics, one takes the result of an act into consideration. In other words, the end justifies (or not) the means.

That is not the same as moral relativism, but it is also far from moral absolutism.

BizB

• Forum Moderator
  • Hacker
  • Keep making circles
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: July 19, 2006, 08:02:32 PM »

Don't assume BizB or anyone else divides humans by race. Personally, I reject the entire notion.

In other words, the end justifies (or not) the means.
1) Agree 100%.
2) I think you could sum up Evonus' entire argument here with "The ends justify the means."

I just spent about 30 minutes going back and trying to asemble some comments on the statements made by Evonus and I realized that most of them can be countered with the argument that the ends don't always justify the means.

Here are a couple of quotes for you to ponder Evonus:
1) Benjamin Franklin said "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

And,
2)...
When the Nazis came for the communists,
I remained silent;
I was not a communist.

When they locked up the social democrats,
I remained silent;
I was not a social democrat.

When they came for the trade unionists,
I did not speak out;
I was not a trade unionist.

When they came for the Jews,
I did not speak out;
I was not a Jew.

When they came for me,
there was no one left to speak out
- Martin Niemöller (1892-1984) (translated from the original German)

Evonus

• Whipping Boy
  • Hacker
  • ZE TROLL KING!
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: July 19, 2006, 08:41:03 PM »

I think you could sum up Evonus' entire argument here with "The ends justify the means."

In this case I believe you do. Thank you for actually taking the time to analyze what I have said instead of trying to belittle my argumentative skills.

I just spent about 30 minutes going back and trying to asemble some comments on the statements made by Evonus and I realized that most of them can be countered with the argument that the ends don't always justify the means.

Not always, but in this case I definately think they do.

Here are a couple of quotes for you to ponder Evonus:
1) Benjamin Franklin said "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

Ah Ben, one of my favourite people that ever lived. However, it definately depends on what you define as essential.

And,
2)...
When the Nazis came for the communists,
I remained silent;
I was not a communist.

When they locked up the social democrats,
I remained silent;
I was not a social democrat.

When they came for the trade unionists,
I did not speak out;
I was not a trade unionist.

When they came for the Jews,
I did not speak out;
I was not a Jew.

When they came for me,
there was no one left to speak out
- Martin Niemöller (1892-1984) (translated from the original German)

I understand that this means not to let things get too far, and not to just allow your government to run wild, but in this instance I don't believe they are. Well, I believe they are by invading in the first place, but now since we have to be there of the country will become worse than before I don't think the government is doing anything wrong, given the situation they have.

reimero

• Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +112/-5
    • View Profile
    • http://www.omgjonx.com
« Reply #142 on: July 20, 2006, 07:16:12 AM »

One thing I can't help but notice is that you say criminals shouldn't have rights and should be deprived of the full protection of the law with regards to due process.  And you have utterly no problem with that statement.

I do.

It essentially negates the whole "innocent until proven guilty" doctrine which guides our legal system.

Back in the 1930s, a group of 9 black kids, aged 13-19, hitched a ride on a freight train in the deep south.  They got into a scrape with a group of white boys, and when the train pulled into the next station, a posse was there waiting for them.  That posse also found a pair of white girls on the train, who claimed they had been raped by the black boys.

In the first trial, the (court-appointed) defense attorney (whose specialty was real estate) spent a grand total of 30 minutes with the entire group of boys, and raised nothing in the boys' defense during the trial.  The boys were convicted and sentenced to death.  The American Communist Party then hired a lawyer on the boys' behalf and appealed all the way to the Supreme Court.  The Supreme Court used the case to clarify "adequate defense counsel."    At the second trial, the new defense attorney (one of the finest out of New York) introduced forensic evidence indicating the women were not raped, found a white male who could verify that the women had not been raped (since he had slept with one of them, thus accounting for the ONLY bit of evidence that might have led to charges of rape) and poked all kinds of holes in one woman's story.  The other woman had disappeared mysteriously.  The jury still convicted the 9 and sentenced them to death.  The judge declared a mistrial, though, after the prosecutor told the jury that "Alabama justice can't be bought with Jew-money from New York."

A third trial resulted in yet another conviction and death sentence, and yet another appeal to the Supreme Court on the grounds that blacks had been excluded from the jury pools.  By this point, one of the two female accusers had come clean and admitted that the rape had not occurred.  This didn't stop "Alabama justice."  Finally, when a southern lawyer took over the case, the State agreed to drop charges against 4 of the boys.  The rest were eventually paroled and exonerated decades after the fact.

THIS is why Due Process matters.  This is why we guarantee that the accused has adequate protection.  This actually happened: google "Scottsboro 9" sometime.  Suspicion of guilt and factual guilt are two very, very different things.

"This f*cker is in wisconsin, reimero is from awesomeland." - Bobert

TheJudge

• Administrator
  • Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +330/-6
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: July 20, 2006, 07:26:00 AM »

Evonus, I want you to clarify something for me. As I understand things (correct me if I'm wrong), you said earlier that the reason the invasion in Iraq occured was business related and you supported that. It had little to do with WMDs, but mostly it was due to business interests. Clarify that for me.

What business are you talking about exactly (don't just say "duh, oil"). I want to know what companies were at risk and who has interests in those companies, I want to know what was the trigger of the business threat (i.e. what changed over the course of the last year prior to the invasion that lead to such a business risk), what finanical loss was expected as a result of this threat ($$$) and how does bombing a country reolve that. Finaly, compare the ammount you came up with with the total number of dead soldiers (from all sides), of dead civilians, of the value in lost assests (i.e. destroyed homes, roads, bridges, etc), of injuries caused as a direct result of the war, and factor in the war debt that your children will end up paying. Now that you have this comparison done, answer a simple question: Was it worth it?

Evonus

• Whipping Boy
  • Hacker
  • ZE TROLL KING!
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: July 20, 2006, 10:19:00 AM »

One thing I can't help but notice is that you say criminals shouldn't have rights and should be deprived of the full protection of the law with regards to due process.  And you have utterly no problem with that statement.

I do.

It essentially negates the whole "innocent until proven guilty" doctrine which guides our legal system.

Back in the 1930s, a group of 9 black kids, aged 13-19, hitched a ride on a freight train in the deep south.  They got into a scrape with a group of white boys, and when the train pulled into the next station, a posse was there waiting for them.  That posse also found a pair of white girls on the train, who claimed they had been raped by the black boys.

In the first trial, the (court-appointed) defense attorney (whose specialty was real estate) spent a grand total of 30 minutes with the entire group of boys, and raised nothing in the boys' defense during the trial.  The boys were convicted and sentenced to death.  The American Communist Party then hired a lawyer on the boys' behalf and appealed all the way to the Supreme Court.  The Supreme Court used the case to clarify "adequate defense counsel."    At the second trial, the new defense attorney (one of the finest out of New York) introduced forensic evidence indicating the women were not raped, found a white male who could verify that the women had not been raped (since he had slept with one of them, thus accounting for the ONLY bit of evidence that might have led to charges of rape) and poked all kinds of holes in one woman's story.  The other woman had disappeared mysteriously.  The jury still convicted the 9 and sentenced them to death.  The judge declared a mistrial, though, after the prosecutor told the jury that "Alabama justice can't be bought with Jew-money from New York."

A third trial resulted in yet another conviction and death sentence, and yet another appeal to the Supreme Court on the grounds that blacks had been excluded from the jury pools.  By this point, one of the two female accusers had come clean and admitted that the rape had not occurred.  This didn't stop "Alabama justice."  Finally, when a southern lawyer took over the case, the State agreed to drop charges against 4 of the boys.  The rest were eventually paroled and exonerated decades after the fact.

THIS is why Due Process matters.  This is why we guarantee that the accused has adequate protection.  This actually happened: google "Scottsboro 9" sometime.  Suspicion of guilt and factual guilt are two very, very different things.

See, I support due process most of the time. (I've also heard and studied this case in great depth two years ago when I was a senior in HS.) The thing is, with this case there were no outside lives in danger. Whereas in the middle east, it's important to learn about future terrorist attacks, and like you even said, this case was tried and retried. It must have taken almost a year. By the time a year is up, think of how many people would've been killed, that extracting information could have saved. Basically, my point is, in situations where you will arrest 2 guilty men and 3 innocent men without trial. It's better to do that then to have 20 innocent men killed in a bombing. It's sacrificing a few people for the good of the community. (Not to mention they could try them and put together evidence while they were being questioned, so that if they knew nothing and were found to be unconnected they could be released.) I mean, and I highly doubt they are being arrested on no evidence. If you order a flight manual and a book on bombs at a time like this you probably deserve interrogation.

Demosthenes

• Evil Ex-HN Moderator
  • Administrator
  • Hacker
    • View Profile
    • Zombo
« Reply #145 on: July 20, 2006, 10:28:50 AM »

:roll:

If you only "support due process most of the time", then you don't support due process.

Detta Puzzle Points: 45

Banning forum idiots since 2001

reimero

• Hacker
  • Coolio Points: +112/-5
    • View Profile
    • http://www.omgjonx.com
« Reply #146 on: July 20, 2006, 10:29:27 AM »

See, I support due process most of the time. (I've also heard and studied this case in great depth two years ago when I was a senior in HS.) The thing is, with this case there were no outside lives in danger. Whereas in the middle east, it's important to learn about future terrorist attacks, and like you even said, this case was tried and retried. It must have taken almost a year. By the time a year is up, think of how many people would've been killed, that extracting information could have saved. Basically, my point is, in situations where you will arrest 2 guilty men and 3 innocent men without trial. It's better to do that then to have 20 innocent men killed in a bombing. It's sacrificing a few people for the good of the community. (Not to mention they could try them and put together evidence while they were being questioned, so that if they knew nothing and were found to be unconnected they could be released.) I mean, and I highly doubt they are being arrested on no evidence. If you order a flight manual and a book on bombs at a time like this you probably deserve interrogation.

But how do you know whether others are in danger, really?  You don't know if someone arrested for murder is a threat to be a repeat offender, or may even be a serial killer, or may be completely innocent.  You don't know until the trial.  You can't put conditions on things like due process.  Your entire argument is centered around a presumption of guilt.

I guarantee you'd be singing a different tune if your name were the same as that of a suspected terrorist and you were brought in and subjected to torture and had your civil rights violated, even if it was just a big mix-up.
"This f*cker is in wisconsin, reimero is from awesomeland." - Bobert

Evonus

• Whipping Boy
  • Hacker
  • ZE TROLL KING!
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: July 20, 2006, 10:34:39 AM »

Evonus, I want you to clarify something for me. As I understand things (correct me if I'm wrong), you said earlier that the reason the invasion in Iraq occured was business related and you supported that. It had little to do with WMDs, but mostly it was due to business interests. Clarify that for me.

I'd bet my life it was mainly bussiness interests. Every war the United States has ever been in dating back to and including the American Revolution has been to do with bussiness interests. In every single war that was the main driving factor of why we got involved.

What business are you talking about exactly (don't just say "duh, oil"). I want to know what companies were at risk and who has interests in those companies,

ARAM Co. Arab American Oil Company. Stationed in Jordan, Kuwait, and it's main bases in Saudi Arabia. None of those three countries have liked Iraq post Iran-Iraq war. They've wanted Hussien gone ever since.

I want to know what was the trigger of the business threat (i.e. what changed over the course of the last year prior to the invasion that lead to such a business risk),

Oh there was no trigger. This plan has been going for quite a while. The U.S. has had a blockade on Iraq since the end of the Gulf War. We've been slowly weakening his economy ever since. In 1998 I believe Donald Rumsfeld submitted a plan for Iraq's reconstruction. The U.S. just needed a real reason besides bussiness to invade. So after we got attacked by terrorists it was a perfect way to motivate the country by saying we'd be in danger again if we didn't do something about Sadam. After all, no one wanted another 9-11.

what finanical loss was expected as a result of this threat ($$$)

We don't want to lose bussiness with the oil kings of the middle east.

and how does bombing a country reolve that.

We take care of a threat to our friends in the middle east. So they continue to sell us oil, and continue to make dollars the oil buying currency, which forces everyone else to do bussiness with the U.S.

Finaly, compare the ammount you came up with with the total number of dead soldiers (from all sides), of dead civilians, of the value in lost assests (i.e. destroyed homes, roads, bridges, etc), of injuries caused as a direct result of the war, and factor in the war debt that your children will end up paying. Now that you have this comparison done, answer a simple question: Was it worth it?

Things don't always go as planned. The bay of pigs invasion was supposed to dethrone Castro. Obviously it failed. I think of Iraq more like that than I do Vietnam. It isn't worth it because of the poor way it was executed. When you overthrow a leader you need some group to take his place. Like after we removed the Taliban in Afghanistan we let the Northern alliance take over the country. In Iraq the Bush regime didn't have a successor lined up, so now we need to slowly build a new government.

Evonus

• Whipping Boy
  • Hacker
  • ZE TROLL KING!
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: July 20, 2006, 10:40:58 AM »

But how do you know whether others are in danger, really?

Because there is a terrorist network in Iraq right now trying to destabilize the new government by any means necessary. They do suicide bombings all the time.

You don't know if someone arrested for murder is a threat to be a repeat offender, or may even be a serial killer, or may be completely innocent.  You don't know until the trial.  You can't put conditions on things like due process.  Your entire argument is centered around a presumption of guilt.

If you know that at least one of five people was guilty of the crime, just by the evidence you have, and their accomplice is still free and going to blow up a manivan with a 7 person family inside. It would be in your best interest to grab all five and beat them until they give the name and target of the accomplice. Then you investigate all five, catch the accomplice, and then try all five and convict the guilty one.

I guarantee you'd be singing a different tune if your name were the same as that of a suspected terrorist and you were brought in and subjected to torture and had your civil rights violated, even if it was just a big mix-up.

But I don't matter. No one person matters. There are 6 billion people. One person is insignificant. Groups matter, indivduals don't. It's more worth it to save 10 innocent people than to let 3 innocent people live undisturbed.

Demosthenes

• Evil Ex-HN Moderator
  • Administrator
  • Hacker
    • View Profile
    • Zombo
« Reply #149 on: July 20, 2006, 10:41:35 AM »